Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Tega's Instagram Account Vanishes Hrs After Raising Concern On Online Negativity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tega's Instagram Account Vanishes Hrs After Raising Concern On Online Negativity (457 Views)

Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya / Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador / Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tega's Instagram Account Vanishes Hrs After Raising Concern On Online Negativity by Cruzblogtv(m): 10:26am On Oct 06, 2021
BBN’s Tega’s Instagram disappears hours after she raises concern on the online negativity that has overwhelmed her.

“T am not perfect but I am done! Done with the negativity Done with the online bullying Done with being judged constantly. I am mentally exhausted !!”

See more of this post with this link!!

https://www.cruzblogtv.com/2021/10/tegas-instagram-account-disappears.html

Re: Tega's Instagram Account Vanishes Hrs After Raising Concern On Online Negativity by expertman(m): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Tega's Instagram Account Vanishes Hrs After Raising Concern On Online Negativity by Antoeni(m): 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
O Tega has gone into hibernation.
She had chased stardom the wrong way
Now, stardom is chasing her around
A married woman with a child can do a few things to become celebrity
But when she chooses adultery on national TV
Reality TV or UNREALITY TV
Then, even the gods will come after her.
Cyber bullying is criminal
But since social media celebrities thrive on herding devotees
They should always know that a mob hangs around them .
I watched her and her husband try to whitewash stuff
Her husband had lunch with Boma. Yes, with Boma.
Such things can't amuse an African audience .
I pray for her
Wasting time in a big brother house and disappearing from social media afterwards is pointless, perhaps tragic.

I pray Let her find peace outside the social media, with her in laws , old school mates , her aunties, her mother's friends...etc

1 Like

Re: Tega's Instagram Account Vanishes Hrs After Raising Concern On Online Negativity by NobleAngell(f): 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2021
She hasn't seen anything. You think you can pull such stunts and get away with it? You haven't met Nigerians then.
The only people that do shiit and get away with them are the brainless leaders. Those ones receive applauds.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Backed After Being Called Out For Buying 500K Followers Overnight / “obi Cubana Doesn’t Have Money, He’s Just A Noise Maker” – Filmmaker Onyeka / Truth Byehind Death Of 12 Years Old Sylvester Junior In Dowen Boarding School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.