Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,074 members, 7,828,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Young Business Leader, Let Me Tell You This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Business Leader, Let Me Tell You This (246 Views)

Calling All Young Business Owners / Pls Help My Young Business / Rupesh Sanghavi: A Business Leader With Thorough Knowledge Of The Business World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Business Leader, Let Me Tell You This by omablogs: 10:56am On Oct 06, 2021
Let me tell you this.
At the beginning stage of your business, you are going to do a lot of things yourself. Unless you have access to a lot of funds, you must be ready to stand in.
It can be overwhelming. You have a lot of things that you would want to do to push your brand, but you can't because of limited funds.
But one thing you should not do is to allow what you can do to stop you from doing that which you can do at the moment.
Most people have lots of excuses for not doing what they should do to push their brands. You may not have money to run ads now, but you can create engaging content in other to attract the right people.
If you can do that, why don't you discipline yourself and do that?
You want to be perfect before you start right?
Do your part.
If you can write, write.
If you can design, please do.
If you create videos, do.
Don't wait till you have everything. Ensure that you are taking a conscious step towards building your brand.
Nobody will do that for.
You are the one with the vision.
So get up and do the work.
Stop waiting.

Drop a piece of advice for the young business leader using the comment section. Someone might be inspired!

Here is a free ticket to StartupSouth.
https://6.startupsouth.org/tickets.

#StartupSouth6
#Enugutotheworld
#UnlockingTheNext60Million

Re: Young Business Leader, Let Me Tell You This by noblejoeuc: 11:12am On Oct 06, 2021
Startups should pay much attention to products and prospects rather than getting investors and loans.

2 Likes

Re: Young Business Leader, Let Me Tell You This by omablogs: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2021
noblejoeuc:
Startups should pay much attention to products and prospects rather than getting investors and loans.

nice one
Re: Young Business Leader, Let Me Tell You This by omablogs: 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
#StartupSouth6
#Enugutotheworld
#UnlockingTheNext60Million
Re: Young Business Leader, Let Me Tell You This by DOBOEFEMENA: 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
I agree, men, I am definitely going to be there!!!
Re: Young Business Leader, Let Me Tell You This by DOBOEFEMENA: 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
noblejoeuc:

I agree oh

(1) (Reply)

Don't Leave 2021 Broke! / How To Raise Money To Start A Profitable Business Or Learn High Income Skill / Free Unlimited Canva Premium Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.