Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Angel: Why I Will Never Speak To Michael Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angel: Why I Will Never Speak To Michael Again (649 Views)

Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body / Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video / "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angel: Why I Will Never Speak To Michael Again by TheNewsBeat21: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2021
Former Big Brother Naija finalist, Angel, said that she would never speak to Michael again because she doesn’t want to be part of any negative thing concerning their relationship.

Angel made this known in an interview with the show host Ebuka, where she discussed her stay in the house.

While Angel was on the show, she became close to Michael, who was also Jackie B’s love interest. This act of hers earned her criticisms from fellow housemates and viewers alike.

Sometime in the show, Maria told Big Brother that she doesn’t like Angel because the latter tried to go after Michael after Jackie B already declared interest in him.

Read more: https://www.newslead.ng/2021/10/06/angel-why-i-will-never-speak-to-michael-again/

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Discuss Her Leaked Séx Tape In An Interview / 5 Scary Places In The World You Won’t Believe Exists / Man Wanted To Sleep With Because I Asked Him For Money - Real Warripikin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.