Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Some Men Are Disgrace To The Body Of A Man - Mumu - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Men Are Disgrace To The Body Of A Man - Mumu (1345 Views)

How Some Men Package For Marriage And Deceive Women / Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Men Are Disgrace To The Body Of A Man - Mumu by Lostchild(m): 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
Some men are pure mumu- they are a disgrace to the body of manhood. They only listen and do what a woman ask them to do.

My earthly father is a man who will not do what is right. He will only listen to a woman voice and do what a woman tells him or ask from him.

When growing up, anytime I wanted something from him, I will use a woman because my father only listen to women. I have had a friend like this in the past and have seen men like this. They only please a woman.

I happened to move into a new place where I am the only unmarried person there. My first priority is to respect everyone and my only affiliation with neigbours is good morning, good morning and I will relate with them only on important matters.

One of the man neighbours became angry with me because he wanted me to make friends with his wife which guarantee my loyalty to his wife.

I started picturing his annoyance to my non-friendship with his wife.

This man wanted me to be loyal to his wife.
This man wanted me to rub shoulders with his wife.
This man wanted me to do tori tori with his wife.

He became so unhappy with me to the point where he was not able to hide his feelings but show out his annoyance towards me.

He started to listen to his wife and do things a natural man will never do. I thought about using the police to catch him and his wife so that they can remove their eyes from my lonely life.

One day, I heard his secret conversation with his bear parlour friend. He was pouring out his annoyance over me to his friend, and it was all about my non friendship, friendship, not just friendship but my non friendship with his wife.

I was astonished.
I was shocked

What lowest type of man is this?

How can this man wanted me to lower myself and rub shoulders with his wife?

How can this man want his fellow man to do tori tori with his wife?

For Christ sake- I am a man and not a boy.

Many times I look at my own life and ask myself, why, why.

I have lost my honour.
I have lost so much in life.

Ngeria wome turn my world upside down.

I have the skills and potentials to make millions and billions, but I am right here day dreaming, thinking of when I will rise again.

My mate are married, living happilly with their wife and chldren

Many of my ex work mate have build their own houses

My mate have bought and change fleet of cars.

My mate are out there, making legit raw money, signing millions and billions in contracts

My mate are out there, traveling from one continent to another. And this man here want me to be subject to his aproko wife

When I see him everyday, I always asked myself these question

How can this man wants me to be loyal to his wife?

How can this man wants me to be paddy, paddy with his wife?

How can this man wants me to do tori tori with his wife?

I started looking down on him at the lowest level

I started looking down on him as a disgrace to the body of man.

Everyday I see him, and when I do, I just say to myself.

This man, na God go punish you.

3 Likes

Re: Some Men Are Disgrace To The Body Of A Man - Mumu by Lostchild(m): 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
As I am now, I will never allow wiffy to be-friend neighbour or do story, story friendship with neighbor because I have seen the dark side of life in having close neighbors.

If have a wife, she may befriend neighbour, through story and reveal her personal life book to them, these same people will be the one to use her life info to insult her.

Even the same crazy neighbours I complain above are also the ones that sneak into my apartment and stole my phone ↓

https://www.nairaland.com/6700465/neighbour-always-sneak-into-apartment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Are Disgrace To The Body Of A Man - Mumu by TarOrfeeek: 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
You are truly a Lost Child.

No offense

3 Likes

Re: Some Men Are Disgrace To The Body Of A Man - Mumu by Davash222(m): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
Maybe the man wants you to help him impregnate his wife...who knows.

Just saying sha.

3 Likes

Re: Some Men Are Disgrace To The Body Of A Man - Mumu by illicit(m): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
Don't u bring women to the house?
Re: Some Men Are Disgrace To The Body Of A Man - Mumu by iyobosadavid: 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lostchild:
Some men are pure mumu- they are a disgrace to the body of man. They only listen and do what a woman ask them to do.

My early father is a man who will not do what is right. He will only listen to a woman and do what a woman tells him or ask from him.

When growing up, anytime I wanted something from him, I always use a woman because my father only listen to women. I have had a friend like this in the past and have seen men like this, they only please a woman.

I happened to move into a new place where I am the only unmarried person there. My first priority is to respect everyone and my only affiliation with neigbours is good morning, good morning and I will relate with them on important matters.

One of the man neighbours became angry with me because he wanted me to make friends with his wife which guarantee my loyalty to his wife.

I started picturing his annoyance to my non-friendship with his wife.

This man wanted me to be loyal to his wife.
This man wanted me to rub shoulders with his wife.
This man wanted me to do tori tori with his wife.

He became so unhappy with me to the point where he was not able to hide his feelings but show out his annoyance towards me.

He started to listen to his wife and do things a natural man will never do. I thought about using the police to catch him and his wife so that they can remove their eyes from my lonely life.

One day, I heard his secret conversation with his bear parlour friend. He was pouring out his annoyance over me to his friend, and it was all about my non friendship, friendship, not just friendship but my non friendship with his wife.

I was astonished.
I was shocked

What lowest type of man is this?

How can this man want his fellow man to do tori tori with his wife?

For Christ sake- I am a man and not a boy.

Many times I look at my own life and ask myself, why, why.

I have lost my world

I have the skills and potentials to make millions and billions, but I am right here day dreaming, thinking of how to rise again.

My mate are married, living happilly with their wife and chldren

Many of my ex work mate have build their own houses

My mate have bought and change fleet of cars.

My mate are out there, making legit raw money, signing millions and billions in contracts

My mate are out there, traveling from one continent to another.

And this man here want me to be subject to his aproko wife

When I see him everyday, I always asked myself these question

How can this man wants me to be loyal to his wife?

How can this man wants me to be paddy, paddy with his wife?

How can this man wants me to do tori tori with his wife?

I started looking down on him at the lowest level

I started looking down on him as a disgrace to the body of man.

Everyday I see him, and when I do, I just say to myself. This man, na God go punish you.
My friend go and marry
Re: Some Men Are Disgrace To The Body Of A Man - Mumu by Lostchild(m): 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
iyobosadavid:
My friend go and marry

I am a young man.

Is marriage my number 1 priority?
Re: Some Men Are Disgrace To The Body Of A Man - Mumu by Lostchild(m): 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
iyobosadavid:
My friend go and marry

Despite that both could fly, what connection does an eagle have with a green green bird?

Na you won remind me about marriage?

I see that you are one of those heavily used second hand women

Attention seekers
Re: Some Men Are Disgrace To The Body Of A Man - Mumu by iyobosadavid: 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lostchild:

Despite that both could fly, what connection does an eagle have with a green green bird?

Na you won remind me about marriage?

I see that you are one of those heavily used second hand women

Attention seekers
I think this is the right time for you to stop whatever you have heen smoking, cos its really affecting your small head... Nonsense boy angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Are Disgrace To The Body Of A Man - Mumu by Lostchild(m): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2021
iyobosadavid:
I think this is the right time for you to stop whatever you have heen smoking, cos its really affecting your small head... Nonsense boy angry

SHUT UP
Re: Some Men Are Disgrace To The Body Of A Man - Mumu by ahnie: 9:51am On Oct 16, 2021
angry
Re: Some Men Are Disgrace To The Body Of A Man - Mumu by iyobosadavid: 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
Lostchild:

SHUT UP
Serious you should stop smoking, its really taking effect on your infant brain...iranuu angry
Re: Some Men Are Disgrace To The Body Of A Man - Mumu by Lostchild(m): 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2021
iyobosadavid:

SHUT UP
Re: Some Men Are Disgrace To The Body Of A Man - Mumu by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
:/
Re: Some Men Are Disgrace To The Body Of A Man - Mumu by elonmuskbaby: 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
grin
Re: Some Men Are Disgrace To The Body Of A Man - Mumu by eme2015(m): 1:04am On Oct 18, 2021
����������
Re: Some Men Are Disgrace To The Body Of A Man - Mumu by cococandy(f): 1:23am On Oct 18, 2021
You don’t have to befriend anyone with whom you don’t want to be friends.

That being said, why would being friends with the wife mean that you’ve lowered yourself? Is it perhaps because she’s a woman and therefore beneath you?

Explain please.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Actor SAMANJA (alhaji Usman Baba Patigi ) Is Late / How Much Does A Simple Yoruba Wedding Cost? / Charity (please Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.