Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues (21737 Views)

2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats / Election: FG Declares Friday Public Holiday, Excludes Bankers / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by aryzgreat: 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
Thunder fire you there.

That plan we already know. That's why APC is using DSS and Andy Uba goons to cause insecurity in Anambra.

Come and declare, let's see.

Election will hold and APGA will win.

Bastard APC fools

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by RodgersAkpafu: 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
Anambra right now really needs that state of emergency
That's the truth
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by IbileIfe: 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
Scripted political template of Machiavellian political leaders.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by JubrinElSudan: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
In the height of Boko Haram attacks, election held in the states and no state of emergency was declared. Declaring SoE wouldn't even stop the attack but it's a way they will now foist Andy Uba on the people as Sole Adminstrator

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

zamfar,
plateau
borno
kaduana
niger
kano
benue

NO STATE OF EMERGENCY for THEM
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by Ezewuzie01: 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
Andy Uba the APC candidate was mentioned in the Panama and Pandora papers for massive fraud but instead of AG Malami to prosecute him, they are trying to force him into Government House Awka. APC are enablers of corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by aspabay(m): 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
wordcat:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

So Bornu is more peaceful than Anambra?

Do you need a prophet to tell you this?

Maiduguri is more peaceful than Anambra.
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by sammirano: 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
Igbos are dull. Turn it diagonal, upsidedown, vertical or horizontal. You can never win the Fg.
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
Is Mr. MALAMI now our defence or police chief?

That shows the much power this fool has gained in this administration. Have they declare state of emergency in Kaduna, Zamfara and Jigawa state ravaged by bandits and kidnappers?
Nonsense and ingredients!
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by nyiamfrank: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
post=106504597:
Our Darling Anambrans,
There you go,

@[/color].

God bless [color=#990000]Anambra.
God bless Nigeria

Any good candidate that will bring progress and development to Anambra State is who we want @MANNA.
So shall it be.

A better country all over is all we want at [/b].
GOD bless Anambra State.
God bless Nigeria.

Gbamsolutely!!

We Rise!

One of our good client and friends of dem [b]MANNA
just forwarded this to our pm here on NL,
AND we love it.
Kisses to you Queen kiss kiss kiss
All of us @[/b] will be coming to Town middle of October.
It's gonna be a great Barbecue-Filled Wedding mehn!

[b]@[/color]

God bless [color=#990000]Anambra.
God bless Nigeria

If he is the one the Anambra indigenes want,
If he is the one that will better the lives of the indigenes of Anambra, ( if not, any good candidate that will bring progress and development to Anambra State is who we want @MANNA.
So shall it be.

A better country all over is all we want at [b][/b].
GOD bless Anambra State.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!
I will look for you, I will find you and I will... you.
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by gidgiddy: 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
saintjimos:
Let it start from the north

Exactly. Almost every state in the North is far worse than Anambra in terms of insecurity, why have they not declared state of emergency in any Northern State?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by noble4d(m): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
FG should declare state of emergency in all South East states.
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by aspabay(m): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

zamfar,
plateau
borno
kaduana
niger
kano
benue

NO STATE OF EMERGENCY for THEM

There was never killing of policemen in those locations.

No burning and destruction of government buildings.

Elections still held peacefully there.

If Ipob does not borrow some sense, s state of emergency will be declared and a Fulani man will be governor.

Take it or leave it. It will happen.
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by Ayowonuola1(m): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ok.

I saw an advert about investing & earning on a particular platform (Trade House). I gave it a try and I'm here to share with everyone.

Please join and start earning. Use the below link or see the one on my profile picture for more detail.

https:///racsp5
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by CSTRR: 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
Malami is madt,
where is state of emergency in Niger State, where Shiroro is ruled by terrorist,

wherr is state of emergency in Zamfara, Katsina, Kaduna, Borno where terrorist call demselvs Bandits
So you want your State to be like zamfara, kaduna and co.?

They are already calling the east afghaneastern.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by afube: 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:
If necessary let them declare it.

Anambrarians need to sleep with their eyes closed.

The non state actors and their sympathetic lots should go back to their states.

Professor Anu Mpam............PhD Sabo !

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by baralatie(m): 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

What is my business with Niger, borno?

So because bandits are killing in Zamfara, Ipob should start killing people here....what useless logic.

Enu chikwa ghu unyi, ana ghaa ghu aja.
Bros dot be annoyed o!

It is the aboki jazz that is making them to become deluded!

Ha!

The jazz is working seriously

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by Pesuzok(m): 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
Coldie:
Shutup, when will you declare state of emergency in Zamfara, Kaduna, Niger state, Bornu even Jos?

Dss and Nigerian army are the people responsible for Killings and insecurity in the east

But you are in support of no election in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by baralatie(m): 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
CSTRR:

So you want your State to be like zamfara, kaduna and co.?

They are already calling the east afghaneastern.

Exactly
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by Bighead9: 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
haffaze777:

Make u Sha appoint me as ur deputy

Correct Guy.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by Pesuzok(m): 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
So why are those that don't want election in Anambra now concerned with who wins.
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
afube:

Professor Anu Mpam............PhD Sabo !

Stop disturbing my peace nwokem.
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by Fcwilly: 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
I ve said it before, malami is buhari - buhari is malami, the two of them is one. Malami is the one ruling the country but please why has he no declares state of emergency in zamfara, Katsina, Niger, Bornu, Adamawa and Kaduna? Just two days of disturbance you're thinking of emergency rule? Malami are you planning to take over that state without election? Anyway that can never happen.
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by sabreal: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
That means the north is safe

fergie0o1:

SOURCE
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by Skyehigher1: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE
,,,, ,,, but you will not declare state of emergency in borno , yobe, zamfara, kastina, kaduna bias and agony government
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by TheGift: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
wordcat:

The very first phrase of the article says : “ AHEAD of the November 6 governorship election in Anambra State”

Are there upcoming elections in BornO ? The answer is NO!!!
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
wordcat:

what exactly is the relationship of Bornu with recent killings and insecurities in Anambra. I don't see the relevance here.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by Scamburster(m): 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Ipobians are just foolish, both Simon Ekpa and Emma Powerful

You are more foolish than two you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by Coldie(m): 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
Pesuzok:

But you are in support of no election in Anambra
Y would I support no election in Anambra state I look like ipob for your eye?

Me not being a member of ipob doesn't mean I won't say the truth, Nigerian government is responsible, how would south east I know that u have police checkpoints every 2meters unknown gunmen will come kill burn and go without no police personnel in site.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by Skyehigher1: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
Andy Uba the APC candidate was mentioned in the Panama and Pandora papers for massive fraud but instead of AG Malami to prosecute him, they are trying to force him into Government House Awka. APC are enablers of corruption.
,, thank you my brother you don't need to stress yourself because APC didn't have candidate in anambra election before

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by stepaside2: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
I'm not sure APC is fully supporting its own candidate in Anambra elections, Andy Uba. He has been grumbling about how PMB and VP are not committed to campaigning for him. In my opinion, PMB secretly supports Soludo and upon his possible victory, will work for him to decamp to the APC.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by Coly2012(m): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
Mad people everywhere, imagin declaring a state of emergency in anambra,we as goverment and people will resist it in all ramification,is kaduna,kasina,niger,benue,zanfara state more peaceful than anambra.crazy mad dogs everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Visits President Buhari (Photos) / Man Sets Six People Ablaze For Smoking Indian Hemp / Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.