Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues (21717 Views)

2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats / Election: FG Declares Friday Public Holiday, Excludes Bankers / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by SaiOsinbajo: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dreadful:
The same gun you will use for the state of emergency is also in boys hands.
Those boys have been looking for a way to unleash their madness.
Declare the state of emergency and see.

You guys had an open cheque to display your strength during the last visit of buhari but messed things up by going into hiding as per chest beater as usual. The sit at home experienced that day would have provided a better platform to test strength with the Nigerian government, but as usual chest beating.... If they declare state of emergency, nothing will happen and not even a fly will move an inch... So don't help the government achieve their scheme by calling those unguarded touts you hail as freedom figthers who doesn't welcome respect the freedom of others who don't buy into their trash

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by Daboomb: 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
saintjimos:
Let it start from the north

Just Imagine, with all the Terrorism in the North over the last Five years, AAGF Malami and Buhari did not think of declaring State of Emergency in any of the Northern States, Na Anambra own dey pain dem pass.

They could not even call the Killers (Fulani Herdsmen) by their real definition, which is TERRORIST, because they dont want other countries to sanction them.
But he was quick to call Igboho, who did not carry arms or kill anybody, a terrorist!

These Fulanis are really ready for Civil War, no wonder Buhari is relocating all Nigeria's military assets to the extreme North.

I just pity Southerners who are yet to realise what is going on.

Watch the Video below or read the Publication, your eyes will open waaa.
And dont forget to share, soothers can benefit.

Video with Commentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0S4cSVNlbM

Paper Version:

https://westafricaweekly.substack.com/p/cornflakes-for-jihad-the-boko-haram?r=p0z0&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&utm_source=

SHARE! SHARE!! SHARE!!! The Truth is what we want to know.
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by SaiOsinbajo: 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dreadful:

You guys had an open cheque to display your strength during the last visit of buhari but messed things up by going into hiding as per chest beater as usual. The sit at home experienced that day would have provided a better platform to test strength with the Nigerian government, but as usual chest beating.... If they declare state of emergency, nothing will happen and not even a fly will move an inch... So don't help the government achieve their scheme by calling those unguarded touts you hail as freedom figthers who doesn't welcome or respect the freedom of others who don't buy into their trash

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by aspabay(m): 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
Evercurious:

As I have been saying, you re as stupid as your comment...You all shall eat of your own flesh

If insults and abuses is your only means of winning arguments, then i shouldn't give you further attention.

The senseless killing in the SE only deserve emergency rule.

If not, no problem keep killing yourselves.
Maiduguri today is safer than the entire SE.
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by Daboomb: 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:

You guys had an open cheque to display your strength during the last visit of buhari but messed things up by going into hiding as per chest beater as usual. The sit at home experienced that day would have provided a better platform to test strength with the Nigerian government, but as usual chest beating.... If they declare state of emergency, nothing will happen and not even a fly will move an inch... So don't help the government achieve their scheme by calling those unguarded touts you hail as freedom figthers who doesn't welcome respect the freedom of others who don't buy into their trash

Why cant people like you just STFU or use yoru strength to free Igboho from Foreign Prison arraigned for him by Fulanis?
Southerners are supposed to be United but some of you are busy working for the same Fulanis that are planning to wipe you out soon.

How many State of Emergency has been declared in Kaduna or Katsina or Kano, where Fulani Terrorists kill and kidnap and Rape with impunity on a daily basis? Why are you not raking about that?
Honestly, people liek you need to take a break and reflect on the long term effect of what you are doing now.

Go and Watch that Video l posted above or read the link at the bottom, to have a glimpse of where things are going.

And dont forget to share it as well.
I come in Peace.
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by stinechykee: 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE
Buharia and Malami you people think that by trying to force your Fulani supremacy on great Igbos will work.Other tribes can can accept whatever faith they found themselves in this Zoo country but great Igbos will not.During Goodluck Jonathan time when Boko Haram was massacring the people of Borno and some state in North West there was a suggestion for him to declare state of emergency in Borno but you cow fuckers threatened him which he later backed down,what about present now where your Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits,ISWAP and Boko Haram are going on rampage you people turned deaf ear to their atrocities but when it comes to South East hmmmm you will people will start quoting constitution but I keep saying it that we will not blame you parasites but those cowards South East governors, Ohaneze Ndioshi and politicians we blame
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by captainamiedi1: 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
But state of emergency was not declared in Zamfara and Katsina where bandits were killing, raping and kidnapping people like flies. This is just an attempt to remove Governor Obiano because of the November election to give Andy Uba and APC freedom to rig themselves to power. Malami is a disgrace in that office. His bigotry and disdain for Igbos is unparalleled. Prof Chukwuma Soludo is the choice of the people of Anambra state. Andy Uba is a pariah.

did bandits stop election? abi u nor sabi read? Abi u nor read if it will stop them from carrying out democratic activities?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by Sunday2021: 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Futa jalon jihadists wan rig election & appoint another 5th place Supreme Court Governor. Na why dem dey unleash all their abokina gendarmerie to dey kill innocent people in SE to justify shits like dis.

Soludo don put fear for their heart.

hahahaha! Who is soludo? The same soludo that is working under the Fulani? Some of you don't brain at all.
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by Sunday2021: 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
wordcat:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

So Bornu is more peaceful than Anambra?
at a moment's YES!!!
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by Humble29(m): 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
This government? Are they really thinking. Why don't they start the state of emergency in the northern part of the country. Cows!!
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by Sunday2021: 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Hmm ... Buhari would have set a good precedence if emergency rules had been activated in Bandits terrorized and dominated States like Zamfara, Borno and Niger.
were you wearing Pampers when state of emergency was declared in 4 states of the north?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by Okoroawusa: 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
wordcat:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

So Bornu is more peaceful than Anambra?
Presently...Yes
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by Sunday2021: 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
Prayfortheworld:
There's no insecurity in Anambra!!
The state of emergency should from the north, there have been insecurities and blood shed by those people for years and yet nothing have been done about it.

I Stand with Biafra till my last day
may God answer your prayers. and let your last day come quicker.
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by Okoroawusa: 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
Sunday2021:
were you wearing Pampers when state of emergency was declared in 4 states of the north?
Of course he was. It was 11 years ago
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by talk2maurice(m): 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

Take the energy to the north

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by SaiOsinbajo: 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
Daboomb:

Why cant people like you just STFU or use yoru strength to free Igboho from Foreign Prison arraigned for him by Fulanis?
Southerners are supposed to be United but some of you are busy working for the same Fulanis that are planning to wipe you out soon.

How many State of Emergency has been declared in Kaduna or Katsina or Kano, where Fulani Terrorists kill and kidnap and Rape with impunity on a daily basis? Why are you not raking about that?
Honestly, people liek you need to take a break and reflect on the long term effect of what you are doing now.

Go and Watch that Video l posted above or read the link at the bottom, to have a glimpse of where things are going.

And dont forget to share it as well.
I come in Peace.

I am not against the unity of Southerner because I'm not a Yoruba in the first instance, neither do I support any evil plot of the Nigerian government against the south but I'm really not into this rubbish in the name of freedom figthers who don't respect the freedom of others who don't get along their opinion. I once told my friend in IMO that when they are ready (government and citizens alike), those called unknown gun men are known gun men. You don't kill the ones you're fighting for their freedom and claim you're killing sabotours... I don't have a problem fighting for your freedom but the approach being used was wrong from the onset which I always kick against and now it's bitting hard because the dog you refuse to tame on time will come back someday to bite you.
The east is not as worst as the north east and north Central in terms of security state but boasting of war against the federal government isn't a wise thought because as far as I'm concerned, you don't have the man power and resources to do so. It will only mean killing more innocent people. So advise is seek freedom within the law even though we know the country is presently lawless for the sake of the innocent rather than call for war. truth is an average Igbo man has violence in him this I've experienced overtime but violence doesn't make wise most times
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by stinechykee: 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
But state of emergency was not declared in Zamfara and Katsina where bandits were killing, raping and kidnapping people like flies. This is just an attempt to remove Governor Obiano because of the November election to give Andy Uba and APC freedom to rig themselves to power. Malami is a disgrace in that office. His bigotry and disdain for Igbos is unparalleled. Prof Chukwuma Soludo is the choice of the people of Anambra state. Andy Uba is a pariah.
Oh shut that your partisan mouth you are using to vomit trash.In as much as I don't like APC both APGA and PDP are even worst.As an APGA governor which don't owe any allegiance to APC or PDP what has Willie Obiano done for ndi Anambra instead he was busy licking Buhari ass by trying to please him while he displeased Anambrarians with his anti people's policy.Other state is signing anti open grazing even governor Dave Umahi he said his state Anambra and Fulani Herdsmen have understanding,what about VAT,he have not said anything about that one but if it's to hold meeting upon meeting to suppress IPOB he will be in the front sit.As for that ungrateful PDP party,well let me reserve my words to them for now.So Andy Uba has the right to contest election and even win as long as he is eligible and also from Anambra state like any other aspirant
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by Sunday2021: 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
sylvanus190:
Is like this FG drink caby when issue of south east is been mention. But borno state is enjoying FG present even with the level of insecurity.
I swear no one state in the yeast can pass through what Borno state passed through since 2009. Some of you will just sit down in your 2 by 2 shops and start writing rubbish. I spend 7 years in maiduguri and I know what those people passed through.
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by CORRECTMAN78(m): 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
So a useless government
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by witworth(m): 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2021
Here comes Nigeria second civil war.
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by Sunday2021: 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
Metrofox:

This is why I will always call Jonathan a goat..remove Jega -No... Declare state of emergency in Boko Haram ridden north east -No.. imagine a crisis torn Borno producing higher election results thatln many states in the south back then. GEJ a dunce
so according to you gej did not declare state of emergency in Borno?
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by Sunday2021: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
Metrofox:

This is why I will always call Jonathan a goat..remove Jega -No... Declare state of emergency in Boko Haram ridden north east -No.. imagine a crisis torn Borno producing higher election results thatln many states in the south back then. GEJ a dunce
so according to you gej did not declare state of emergency in Borno? Children everywhere!
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by Sunday2021: 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dreadful:
hahahaha. Bragging is your DNA, call ojukwu and ask him.
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by Prayfortheworld: 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
Sunday2021:
may God answer your prayers. and let your last day come quicker.
Like the last days of your parents i guess
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by olatuns2017: 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

Yea
I love this
Igbos go cry weller

Una go get sense by force!
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by Sunday2021: 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
chaloskyx:
MY OWN IS EVEN IF YOU DECLEAR MARTIAL LAW ALL BECAUSE YOU WANT TO HOLD ELECTIONS IF THE PEOPLE THEMSELVES DECIDE NOT TO COMEOUT TO VOTE WHAT WOULD BE THE RESULT OF THE ELECTION?
atleast some people will surely come out to vote and a winner will be declared. Even if it is only hundred people that voted, a winner will be declared.
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by Kaiser20: 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
Is it Love for Anambra people or Hypocrisy.
Buhari lost over 10 LGA to Terrorist Bandits in his own Katsina state, no worries.
All the states in Northern Nigeria is not Save. Buhari's government acting like they don't care, no state of emergency.
In Anambra the president and his people suddenly woke up and are very much concerned about insecurity. "Love or Hypocrisy"
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by themanderon: 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
Have they declared it in bornu state despite the fact that terrorists have taken over parts of the state? I seems the fg is acting out a script here.
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by Prayfortheworld: 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
terryalexmm1:

Continue standing till they kill one of your family members for flouting the nonsense sit at home policy
They will kill your parents first because i know they won't adhere to simple instructions
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by Sunday2021: 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
Humble29:
This government? Are they really thinking. Why don't they start the state of emergency in the northern part of the country. Cows!!
plateau state and Borno state are they in the south? Oh oh you were just a kid when the north was in state of emergency. Go ask you mother pls. Kids everywhere!!!
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by engrfaruq(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Futa jalon jihadists wan rig election & appoint another 5th place Supreme Court Governor. Na why dem dey unleash all their abokina gendarmerie to dey kill innocent people in SE to justify shits like dis.

Soludo don put fear for their heart.

Why do we see locals hailing the so called Gendarmeries?
Re: Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues by Okwyjesus(m): 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE
Igbos will definitely resist that.

Why is everything SE different

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Dismisses FIRS’ Suit Seeking To Stop Rivers Gov’t From Collecting VAT / $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) / Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.