Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra (11674 Views)

Threat Of Emergency Rule: The Position Of Anambra Council Of Traditional Rulers / Anambra Rejects FG’s Emergency Rule Option, Says Killings Worse In APC States / “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by ba2remagaji: 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by chiedonedoor(m): 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
Watching.
Christ is coming soon, repent from every know sin
Re: PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by melodyogonna(m): 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
BKayy:
The state of emergency and the show of Force in "operation golden dawn" is the last kick of Nigerian dying horse.

What else will they do when the operation fail?

Biafra is already near. Nearer than even how near IPOB can imagine.
I will like to see Illiterate Nigerians attempt to defeat the impossible which is "GUERILLA WARFARE"

For those that doesn't understand what it means, below is the most kitted soldier in the Guerrilla that took down USA troops (1st picture). .
Second picture is how USA ran away from the soldier in the first picture in Vietnam (land was no longer safe from take off)
The key is to get a strong ally. Soviet Union supplied arms to Vietnam, 'twas part of the cold war. Lack of powerful arms supplier like this lost us the first war

1 Like

Re: PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by Benitoh: 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
State of emergency my foot. Why haven't they declare state of emergency in north east?
Re: PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by FuckAllTheMODs: 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
Something is telling me that if Buhari declares the state of emergency in any eastern state, that will be his greatest undoing(i.e worst mistake) and it will probably lead to quick/rapid disintegration of the country.
Re: PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by CXLVII: 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
Same PDP that cannot give IPOB presidential ticket grin grin grin

PDP know how to press their mumu button

2 Likes

Re: PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by engrfaruq(m): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
BKayy:
The state of emergency and the show of Force in "operation golden dawn" is the last kick of Nigerian dying horse.

I will like to see Illiterate Nigerians attempt to defeat the impossible which is "GUERILLA WARFARE"

For those that doesn't understand what it means, below is the most kitted soldier in the Guerrilla that took down USA troops (1st picture). .
Second picture is how USA ran away from the soldier in the first picture in Vietnam (land was no longer safe from take off)

How do you plan to deal with a full militarisation of the SE? Las las na the common man like you go suffer, and one trigger happy disgruntled soldier might take you down for refusing to stop at a checkpoint. Keep inviting anarchy to yourselves.

1 Like

Re: PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by Danjikanbauchi: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
Operation Golden down is a code which means Operation Gun down or shot down. South East leaders should keep sleeping Fulani are coming.
Re: PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
chidonweb:
Federal Government can't do jack.
If they try it, then they should get ready for a bloody civil war

It's obvious that you are a Gen Z. You didn't see the documentaries on the civil wars in Liberia and Sierra Leone

1 Like

Re: PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
BKayy:

Two different scenarios, American troops were fighting in a foreign nation, and almost all vietnamese hated American troops and fought against them. In this case, only about 1% of our total population will be ready to fight for biafra. Twisted unrealistic comparison...wishes and how we feel can never win wars. Best to avoid it while we still can...don't plunge peaceful Easterners into another massacre with your hate speeches, propanganda and lies.

1 Like

Re: PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by chidonweb(m): 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:

It's obvious that you are a Gen Z. You didn't see the documentaries on the civil wars in Liberia and Sierra Leone

I did not say i want or support a civil war.
I'm just stating the consequences of the government actions
Re: PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by Ellasure: 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
If there is no state of emergency could be declared in Anambra State as no such declaration has been made in northern Nigeria states with worse security situations.

The Buhari government should be aware that he is running a civil political space of Nigeria. Any attempt to fully militarise the Nigerian national political space.

It is a difficult challenge but men are made for occasions like this. All what is required is good thinking and good men and women coming together to profer solutions good enough for the society.
Re: PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by Justpassingby45(m): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
Lovenorth:
PDP and useless Ipob terrorists are the same, so they can never allow Nigeria to leave in peace
Buhari and the Association of people criminal APC are the Terrorists of democracy

2 Likes

Re: PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by WaffenSS(m): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
BKayy:

And you lost the civil war in spite of your "guerilla warfare".

Biafra is as nearer to fruition as the day pigs fly.

1 Like

Re: PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by emilo2bad: 11:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
NA SO CHILDREN COME FULL NAIRALAND. IF FG DECLARE STATE OF EMERGENCY IN ANAMBRA NOTHING WILL HAPPEN EXCEPT THE USUAL CHEST BEATING. OBASANJO DID IT IN EKITI NOTHING HAPPEN. SO PEOPLE ARE TALKING AS IF NIGERIA DON'T HAVE HISTORY. HISTORY SHOULD BE REINTRODUCED TO PRIMARY SCHOOL CURRICULUM

1 Like

Re: PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by seniorgozman(m): 11:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nice one
Re: PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by Sunday2021: 12:12am On Oct 07, 2021
Useless PDP that remove a democratically elected governor in the name of state of emergency.
PDP are damn shameless, useless. For PDP to even put mouth on an issue of state of emergency in anambara shows how shameless,evil and useless they (PDP) are.
When we are talking about state of emergency PDP should have buried their heads in a a sand of shame. The useless party was handed a working Nigeria but PDP destroy Nigeria for good 16 yrs.

1 Like

Re: PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by Sunday2021: 12:15am On Oct 07, 2021
chidonweb:

I did not say i want or support a civil war.
I'm just stating the consequences of the government actions
if state of emergency was declared since, I believe Dora Akunyili husband would have been alive today.

1 Like

Re: PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by LuizGrants: 12:48am On Oct 07, 2021
Alright what info
Re: PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by Franking: 2:06am On Oct 07, 2021
That's the narrative of the South East. Imagine how many people so far killed in even Kaduna where telecom services have been suspended in some local government areas.

Or Niger State or Zamfara or Sokoto. The SE is always a soft target.

Well, Buhari, go ahead and declare it let's see.
Re: PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by ablejesus26(m): 4:09am On Oct 07, 2021
Seconded.
Re: PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by Dhury: 4:13am On Oct 07, 2021
Is like PDP never declear State of emergency in 16yrs of their rule right? PDP is aiding IPOB terrorism .
Re: PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by skywalker240(m): 7:14am On Oct 07, 2021
The million dollar question that you are avoiding

Why is the SOE cry now on a State that can't even be compared to the states with excessive and continuous killing?

States like Niger, Zamfara, Southern Kaduna?

Flier:
Ofcourse,but should be considered if the killings does not stop
Re: PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by Ushman333: 9:07am On Oct 07, 2021
PDP talk to ipob to halt violence first.
Re: PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by ugotex85: 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
They want to impose a criminal that won primary election with over 200,000 even when there was no election.
It won't happen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Jigawa State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) / What You Should Know If Arrested While Protesting In Nigeria #occupynigeria / Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.