Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,860 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Osun Teachers’ Recruitment Updates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Osun Teachers’ Recruitment Updates (1415 Views)

Whatsapp Group For NSCDC Recruitment UPDATES / KDSG Recruitment Updates: 13,700 Applicants Shortlisted For Aptitude Test / FRSC 2018 Recruitment Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Teachers’ Recruitment Updates by olaifablessing(m): 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
Osun Teachers’ Recruitment: Govt speaks on when successful applicants will resume.

Osun State government has stated that the ongoing teachers’ recruitment exercise will be completed before the end of this month and successful applicants will get their appointment letters.

Mr Jamiu Olawumi, Special Adviser to Governor Gboyega Oyetola on Education stated this while responding to an enquiry made by InsightMedia on the process on Wednesday.

Olawumi said officials of the Ministry of Education have been busy working on the collation of both interview and examination results of applicants who scale through to the interview stage. He said successful applicants will resume classes latest two weeks after the beginning of next session which commences on Monday, October 11.

He said, “we’re currently at a meeting collating the results of the candidates to be employed. We are merging the results of qualify results and interview results, then working on the average. After that, we will rank based on subjects. We will appoint the best and warehouse the next in line.

“We want to do it in a way that we won’t have to start another qualify examination for teachers in no distant time. The state government has no resources to accommodate 11,000 plus teachers.”

Speaking on when the process will be completed, Olawumi said, “successful applicants will be resuming with is at the beginning of next session or latest two weeks after.”
Re: Osun Teachers’ Recruitment Updates by Kaybae(f): 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
olaifablessing:
Osun Teachers’ Recruitment: Govt speaks on when successful applicants will resume.

Osun State government has stated that the ongoing teachers’ recruitment exercise will be completed before the end of this month and successful applicants will get their appointment letters.

Mr Jamiu Olawumi, Special Adviser to Governor Gboyega Oyetola on Education stated this while responding to an enquiry made by InsightMedia on the process on Wednesday.

Olawumi said officials of the Ministry of Education have been busy working on the collation of both interview and examination results of applicants who scale through to the interview stage. He said successful applicants will resume classes latest two weeks after the beginning of next session which commences on Monday, October 11.

He said, “we’re currently at a meeting collating the results of the candidates to be employed. We are merging the results of qualify results and interview results, then working on the average. After that, we will rank based on subjects. We will appoint the best and warehouse the next in line.

“We want to do it in a way that we won’t have to start another qualify examination for teachers in no distant time. The state government has no resources to accommodate 11,000 plus teachers.”

Speaking on when the process will be completed, Olawumi said, “successful applicants will be resuming with is at the beginning of next session or latest two weeks after.”
I just hope this is true ooo, all other states are done recruiting only Osun. I learnt they have told the government schools to be using, Npower, NYSC and OYES posted to schools that the government doesn't want to employ any teacher.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Teachers’ Recruitment Updates by olaifablessing(m): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
Kaybae:
I just hope this is true ooo, all other states are done recruiting only Osun. I learnt they have told the government schools to be using, Npower, NYSC and OYES posted to schools that the government doesn't want to employ any teacher.

Osun state government is funny sometimes, let hope for the best!!!
Re: Osun Teachers’ Recruitment Updates by GraduatesGrant(m): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
I'm yet to unravel how teachers cope in this harsh economy especially in Lagos. May God help all teachers and help us all.

By the way, i have a very interesting thread i think would be beneficial to 9 out of every 10 persons that sees it. click here and thank me later
https://www.nairaland.com/6791126/givers-never-lack-practical-form
Re: Osun Teachers’ Recruitment Updates by Newton2024: 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
Good News
Applicants of Osun Teachers Recruitment will receive appointment letter and resume work in the next two or three weeks ���

1 Like

Re: Osun Teachers’ Recruitment Updates by olaifablessing(m): 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
Newton2024:
Good News
Applicants of Osun Teachers Recruitment will receive appointment letter and resume work in the next two or three weeks ���

Good news
Re: Osun Teachers’ Recruitment Updates by REMMYOLA(m): 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2021
Wow... Let wait and see...
Osun governor is working...
Weldon sir!!!
Re: Osun Teachers’ Recruitment Updates by anu3: 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2021

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm Really In Need Of An Online Job / Remote Jobs In Nigeria / Festac, Tradefair &mile 2 Biz Owners: See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.