Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

She Throws Up After Sex - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Throws Up After Sex (36448 Views)

New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? / Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Throws Up After Sex by mazzam11(f): 11:19am On Oct 07, 2021
daviesmania:
Good evening people!
There's this babe I've been seeing in the last eight months. She's so pretty, romantic and above all she's so silly satisfying on bed. But the only problem is that she throws up immediately after sex and this is so annoying. We've tried every strategy to stop it but is not working.
We're thinking of visiting the hospital but I believe I can also get some help here.
The unfortunate thing is that if this doesn't stop, then I might have to walk. Please help us if u can.... But my real question here is, Is this like an illness?

some causes of nausea after sex include:

dehydration
pelvic inflammatory disorder
urinary tract infection
vertigo

Read this page: https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/nausea-after-sex
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by Saidfx(m): 11:21am On Oct 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
You are sleeping with somebody's daughter without paying her bride price and even typing how you'll walk because she's throwing up Mtcheww. Go for sperm test, your sperm might be sour and spoilt.

Good one. NL is just an haven for very unsubstantial just...imagine jist
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by OFAIKGROUPS(m): 11:27am On Oct 07, 2021
[q
uo[b][/b]te auth
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by greygoblings(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2021
Reading all the comments here made me laugh. @OP, there is nothing strange regarding what she is experiencing. It's called vasovagal syncope. That's the medical term. The real cause of this is that you are penetrating too deep that you are touching her cervix. This happens to some people and not to others. My advice is that you shouldn't go in too deep as you do. You should also understand that vasovagal syncope causes fainting also.

2 Likes

Re: She Throws Up After Sex by lilyheaven: 11:43am On Oct 07, 2021
daviesmania:
Good evening people!
There's this babe I've been seeing in the last eight months. She's so pretty, romantic and above all she's so silly satisfying on bed. But the only problem is that she throws up immediately after sex and this is so annoying. We've tried every strategy to stop it but is not working.
We're thinking of visiting the hospital but I believe I can also get some help here.
The unfortunate thing is that if this doesn't stop, then I might have to walk. Please help us if u can.... But my real question here is, Is this like an illness?
Is the odour of your sperm that is triggering the vomit. Try to use condom, then remove it in her absence, you will come and give me testimony.

1 Like

Re: She Throws Up After Sex by dogmax(m): 11:49am On Oct 07, 2021
She told me that it's due to your mouth odour. So please learn how to brush
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by daviesmania(m): 11:51am On Oct 07, 2021
greygoblings:
Reading all the comments here made me laugh. @OP, there is nothing strange regarding what she is experiencing. It's called vasovagal syncope. That's the medical term. The real cause of this is that you are penetrating too deep that you are touching her cervix. This happens to some people and not to others. My advice is that you shouldn't go in too deep as you do. You should also understand that vasovagal syncope causes fainting also.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: She Throws Up After Sex by daviesmania(m): 11:55am On Oct 07, 2021
Tesclaros:
Lol immediately i saw this post one particular girl came to my mind and i knew you must be from Uyo cos she is in Uyo. Before i proceed, confirm if i am right that the girl stays at Ikot ekpene with her family. If yes is your answer then i know her lol
She doesn't actually stay with her family in ikot ekpene, but I'm interested in ur story!

1 Like

Re: She Throws Up After Sex by Corporate2020: 11:56am On Oct 07, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga if you abstain from the Kpekus for a while, will you Collapse? grin grin

Why is he dating her then? What do girls offer if not sex?

1 Like

Re: She Throws Up After Sex by DrDax: 11:56am On Oct 07, 2021
daviesmania:
Good evening people!

Vasovagal syncope

People with vaginas who feel nauseated after penetrative sex may experience an episode of vasovagal syncope. This could occur when your partner penetrates very deeply, hitting your cervix. Your cervix has lots of nerve endings that can trigger a vasovagal response.

A vasovagal response is when the body stimulates the vagus nerve. This results in lower heart rate and blood pressure, which can cause you to feel faint and nauseated. You can have a similar response after seeing blood or when straining to poop.

A vasovagal episode usually isn’t anything to worry about. However, if you find you have these episodes a lot during sex, you may need to ask your partner to penetrate less deeply the next time.

OP, pay that girl's bride price before you kill her.

Other causes of nausea after sex include:

dehydration
pelvic inflammatory disorder
urinary tract infection
vertigo

Please take your girl for consultations at a clinic if you really care about her.

3 Likes

Re: She Throws Up After Sex by feyi4jel(m): 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
Hi brother. I hope you find a few important things.
My name is Feyi and am a medical doctor.
In as much as this occurrence looks ugly, it's a mismoner and I feel you should have seen a doctor to check things out.
Likely causes are
1. Orgasm
2. Irritation from the olfactory cortex and gustatory cortex ( part of brain that handles smell and taste)
3. Nerve ending stimulation on the cervix
4. Motion sickness and others.

The fact that it has bn happening to her with other guys likely will remove you as the cause.

Orgasm
Sustained involuntary contraction of the muscles on the pelvic floor after sex can cause disruption of the smooth muscles in the gastro intestinal tract and hence vomiting
ACTION PLAN - try achieve orgasm without penetrative penile sex and see if vomiting occurs

Olfactory and gustatory irritation
Many people react to different things in different way. Some love the smell of blood, some love the smell of faces, we all react to different things differently. In as much as she loves sex and all, she might not like the smell of sperm, the smell that comes after sex, the smell of body heat exchange, the smell of cum or sweat.
It's just a mismoner
ACTION PLAN
U gotta find out by asking questions
Or change how and the environment u have sex
U could try a breezy place , diffuse thr room with romantic diffusers or candles, or flowers, have sex after a shower( don't forget mild aftershower cologne)
Don't sit there after sex.
Have a shower, talk or take a walk.
Do not take alcohol before or after sex.

3. Clitoral or cervical nerves
This part of the female body is blessed with so much nerves that orchestrate a cascade of nerve conduction and events. One of such is something we call vasovagal response. The effect of this on the stomach and digestive tract is hypermotility. It also causes reduction in blood pressure, heart rate and all d good stuff.
Action plan.
Avoid eating too much before sex.
Observe her body
If problem persists, see a doctor

4.motion sickness
A part of our brain or inner ear is responsible for balance. It is called organ of corti. When hyper stimulated or in people with exaggerated reaction to normal stimulants, vomiting after a normal movement or unexpected movement is often noted.
Reason why some people vomit after boat ride, elevator ride, roller coaster, plane, high altitude or even a journey from a fast moving car.

During s3x, minimize sudden aggressive movements like d doggy or what have you.
Employ other motion limiting styles and see if anything changes

Do all this and many more before you start thinking of a possibility of a pathology or a disease or illness.

In Medicine, in life- common things occur commonly

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Throws Up After Sex by Bfss: 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
U did not fuvvjk her right

She should say thank you not throwing up after sex. Hey ladies if your men can’t fuckkkk I will fuvkk right and neva gon tell
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by daviesmania(m): 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
feyi4jel:
Hi brother. I hope you find a few important things.
My name is Feyi and am a medical doctor.
In as much as this occurrence looks ugly, it's a mismoner and I feel you should have seen a doctor to check things out.
Likely causes are
1. Orgasm
2. Irritation from the olfactory cortex and gustatory cortex ( part of brain that handles smell and taste)
3. Nerve ending stimulation on the cervix
4. Motion sickness and others.

The fact that it has bn happening to her with other guys likely will remove you as the cause.

Orgasm
Sustained involuntary contraction of the muscles on the pelvic floor after sex can cause disruption of the smooth muscles in the gastro intestinal tract and hence vomiting
ACTION PLAN - try achieve orgasm without penetrative penile sex and see if vomiting occurs

Olfactory and gustatory irritation
Many people react to different things in different way. Some love the smell of blood, some love the smell of faces, we all react to different things differently. In as much as she loves sex and all, she might not like the smell of sperm, the smell that comes after sex, the smell of body heat exchange, the smell of cum or sweat.
It's just a mismoner
ACTION PLAN
U gotta find out by asking questions
Or change how and the environment u have sex
U could try a breezy place , diffuse thr room with romantic diffusers or candles, or flowers, have sex after a shower( don't forget mild aftershower cologne)
Don't sit there after sex.
Have a shower, talk or take a walk.
Do not take alcohol before or after sex.

3. Clitoral or cervical nerves
This part of the female body is blessed with so much nerves that orchestrate a cascade of nerve conduction and events. One of such is something we call vasovagal response. The effect of this on the stomach and digestive tract is hypermotility. It also causes reduction in blood pressure, heart rate and all d good stuff.
Action plan.
Avoid eating too much before sex.
Observe her body
If problem persists, see a doctor

4.motion sickness
A part of our brain or inner ear is responsible for balance. It is called organ of corti. When hyper stimulated or in people with exaggerated reaction to normal stimulants, vomiting after a normal movement or unexpected movement is often noted.
Reason why some people vomit after boat ride, elevator ride, roller coaster, plane, high altitude or even a journey from a fast moving car.

During s3x, minimize sudden aggressive movements like d doggy or what have you.
Employ other motion limiting styles and see if anything changes

Do all this and many more before you start thinking of a possibility of a pathology or a disease or illness.

In Medicine, in life- common things occur commonly
Thank u so much Doctor Feyi!
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by feyi4jel(m): 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
Feyi is better

1 Like

Re: She Throws Up After Sex by bekpo(m): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
Kestolove:
You are shifting her womb

Let's talk!
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by Mvena(f): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
lereinter:

The men that have slept well with you have they paid bride price
This one loud o
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by Mvena(f): 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
Lastanza:

Hypocrisy everywhere. Some people are goddam hypocrites. Asking for what you cannot give.

Sex has been so demonized that some people even doubt if it's permissible in marriage.

People like you are saints in public and whores in private

Nonsense
This one pain you o

1 Like

Re: She Throws Up After Sex by tooth4tooth: 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga if you abstain from the Kpekus for a while, will you Collapse? grin grin
Telling men to leave kpekus is like telling fish to leave water.
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by Joshua0108(m): 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
I think you have body odor
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
daviesmania:
Good evening people!

You disgust her...that's why.

Confess.
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by ItsmeF: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
daviesmania:
Good evening people!

Re: She Throws Up After Sex by Fantazy(m): 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
Do you want to hear the truth?

Pregnancy may never stay in that girl's womb! She vomits every sperm after sex.
I don't think we have qualified docs hear on NL
So, go see one at your end there and stop disturbing us.
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by Emma1Oj(m): 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
Kestolove:
You are shifting her womb
oh.. Really... Pls educate us more.
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by Tesclaros(m): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
daviesmania:

She doesn't actually stay with her family in ikot ekpene, but I'm interested in ur story!
lmao.. Oya message me on whatsapp:
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by Damilolaxyz: 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
daviesmania:
Good evening people!
She fit dey feel irritated after the sex, or your jacking is too fast and rough you have turn her belly upside down she just gats throw up..
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by MrMacinterchi1: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
daviesmania:
Good evening people!
You might have to walk? just look at your mouth
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by toyorlee: 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by kikuyu1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
Xx
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by kikuyu1(m): 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
daviesmania:
Good evening people!

I've had women do this a couple or times. Usually its pregnancy and/or dehydration. However some women just climax VERY easily and a session can have literally thousands of climaxes. The continuous cervical contractions can cause nausea as others have said.
Tell me: does she squirt; ie wet the sheets? Perspire HEAVILY? How long are your sessions? How many rounds? Ever noticed tears? Is she semi or unconscious after vomiting?
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by babaalagbo1(m): 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
daviesmania:
Good evening people!
contact me in my dm check my signature,ive herbal solution for that
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by Pacesetter123(m): 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
jericco1:
Hmm it is well
May God bless you and your penis
grin grin grin grin grin
Which kind comment be dis wer I see for nairaland?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stomach Ulcer: What is the effect? / Indian Manufacturers Rename Tramadol To Evade Detection By Nigerian Customs—repo / Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.