Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

She Throws Up After Sex - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Throws Up After Sex (36811 Views)

New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? / Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Throws Up After Sex by Pacesetter123(m): 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
lol village illiterate grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by MrMacinterchi1: 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
Kayyus09:
Well, if you're marrying her soon, you should both repent and both go for counselling.

Once you both are married, we'll tell you what the spirit is saying concerning that issue.
Lolgrin
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by egunna(m): 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
daviesmania:

Na u holy pass abi?
nooooooo,but I no fit dey sin,come dey talk am for public.shame dey catch me.u think say shame no go catch ur parents if Dem come across wetin u post so?say we dey sin bad,to come dey publicise am,mean say we don lose way.
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by ashawopikin(m): 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
She's allergic to sperm
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by milann: 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
lereinter:

The men that have slept well with you have they paid bride price
lol. U get bad mouth

1 Like

Re: She Throws Up After Sex by milann: 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
frozen70:

I think is because you stay too long on her during sex and the ride on her could be too rough for her fragile body

Why not try a very gentle one on her and don't stay long on her
I would like to share with you. I like the way you proffer practical solutions to issues.
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by milann: 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Lmao. And I thought it was because she tried to swallow lmao. Nature is beautiful sha.
Stimulate a cervix, and she vomits.
Stimulate our tip, and we'll speak in tongues and promise her private jet grin
Wahala
finger her pussy, dick gets hard
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by milann: 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
vickydevoka:

I de hardly disturb my GF bcus she no de like sex like dat. Buh she de give me hand job ( masturbation)
she no dey suck
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by olowococoa: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
This grammar nor too much?
Do you mean the sparm use to come out after releasing into her?,if na wetin you mean say it throws up? then you don't need to go to hospital because,they won't see anything wrong with it, but, go to market where they sell herbs look for an elderly woman there and explain to her it's very simple.
With such thing, no women can conceive but, it's very easily to treat and after treatment, ma belle straight oo.
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by chubbyswit(m): 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
The way sex is celebrated outside marriage these days is so overwhelming. The op even said walk, why would two people be exchanging bodily fluids, all in the name of pleasure when they are not married. And per adventure, will start looking for one innocent, untainted, tear rubber prick/vaggie to marry when they get tired of their wayward life. Mercy abounds but all man will reap what they sow.

1 Like

Re: She Throws Up After Sex by Chartey(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
Phiniter:

hospital confirmed she was okay... 1-2 hours later she would look near perfect

Yeah, most likely.

Those things I mentioned are the common things I'll rule out in my patient before telling them not to worry.

1 Like

Re: She Throws Up After Sex by zootopia12: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
Vasovagal syncope
People who feel nauseated after penetrative sex may experience an episode of vasovagal syncope. This could occur when your partner penetrates very deeply, hitting your cervix. Your cervix has lots of nerve endings that can trigger a vasovagal response.

A vasovagal response is when the body stimulates the vagus nerve. This results in lower heart rate and blood pressure, which can cause you to feel faint and nauseated. You can have a similar response after seeing blood or when straining to poop.

A vasovagal episode usually isn’t anything to worry about. However, if you find you have these episodes a lot during sex, you may need to ask your partner to penetrate less deeply the next time.

Copied.

I think she has that. She is normal and you are too.
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by rayshee2(m): 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
@Op, your preek dey choke her � �
daviesmania:
Good evening people!
There's this babe I've been seeing in the last eight months. She's so pretty, romantic and above all she's so silly satisfying on bed. But the only problem is that she throws up immediately after sex and this is so annoying. We've tried every strategy to stop it but is not working.
We're thinking of visiting the hospital but I believe I can also get some help here.
The unfortunate thing is that if this doesn't stop, then I might have to walk. Please help us if u can.... But my real question here is, Is this like an illness?
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by adekool2015: 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
Try withdraw yourself from her during sex if you want to come as a man during sex. Let see if she will vomit, if she does vomit,that mean it's her nature but if she doesn't then your semen need real examine.
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by distelly: 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
fedfe
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by ayo2008: 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
daviesmania:
Good evening people!
There's this babe I've been seeing in the last eight months. She's so pretty, romantic and above all she's so silly satisfying on bed. But the only problem is that she throws up immediately after sex and this is so annoying. We've tried every strategy to stop it but is not working.
We're thinking of visiting the hospital but I believe I can also get some help here.
The unfortunate thing is that if this doesn't stop, then I might have to walk. Please help us if u can.... But my real question here is, Is this like an illness?

Which help?
Sleeping with a lady you are not married to. Is fornication.
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by kobosmart(m): 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
daviesmania:
Good evening people!

Ha! She has aids hope you didnt kiss her?
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by Blacksavage: 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
daviesmania:
Good evening people!
grin grin
Brother you ga’ the Big D bro
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by nnaekezie: 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
The Thing is that the girl is always dehydrated before sex why not try enough water before intercourse
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
You are sleeping with somebody's daughter without paying her bride price and even typing how you'll walk because she's throwing up Mtcheww. Go for sperm test, your sperm might be sour and spoilt.

Touché! Well done.
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
daviesmania:
no... But the body needs this thing. Say the truth and shame the devil!

Why not fast before drilling her... atleast empty stomach fit no throw up, or throw up empty vomit grin grin grin
But if she go off light under u due to fatigueness. We will see in the other news THREAD under this NL. tongue

Re: She Throws Up After Sex by frozen70(f): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
milann:
I would like to share with you. I like the way you proffer practical solutions to issues.

Thanks very much for the compliments
I appreciate the fact that you normally take time to read my posts
It gladens my heart when I get this accolades
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by caesymore(m): 10:39am On Oct 08, 2021
Juliusmalema2:

@ the bolded, how is not fuccking ur girlfriend unfortunate to us? Abi shey na our prik de enjoy the fucck wey u de fucck?

Help us ask the unfortunate OP grin
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by khalids: 11:19am On Oct 09, 2021
daviesmania:
Good evening people!
She needs potassium.....She sshould eat a banana before any energy consumming activity....
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by milann: 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
frozen70:

Thanks very much for the compliments
I appreciate the fact that you normally take time to read my posts
It gladens my heart when I get this accolades
hello remember me. Need your help. I've got three job offers, one as brand promoter, two as male secretary and three as factory worker. Which should i go for? Mind you am a graduate. Thanks in advance
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by frozen70(f): 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
milann:
hello remember me. Need your help. I've got three job offers, one as brand promoter, two as male secretary and three as factory worker. Which should i go for? Mind you am a graduate. Thanks in advance

Hello, how are you doing

I think the factory worker should be put aside because, they end up using and over using people in this category without job securities or safety

The brand promoter, you need to create awareness on the product, which means putting you on the go and taking you to all corners of the markets

For the secretary, it depends on how success if the company or establishment, it looks more official, but what's the pay value and the benefits

Well base on these three options, you are a graduate but you have to pick one to keep body and soul moving

Go for the one with a higher pay, so far there is less job Hazard

Good luck in whichever one you chose
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by milann: 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
frozen70:

Hello, how are you doing

I think the factory worker should be put aside because, they end up using and over using people in this category without job securities or safety

The brand promoter, you need to create awareness on the product, which means putting you on the go and taking you to all corners of the markets

For the secretary, it depends on how success if the company or establishment, it looks more official, but what's the pay value and the benefits

Well base on these three options, you are a graduate but you have to pick one to keep body and soul moving

Go for the one with a higher pay, so far there is less job Hazard

Good luck in whichever one you chose
thank you very much. Your advice have been very helpful for me. God bless you
Re: She Throws Up After Sex by frozen70(f): 5:05am On Oct 18, 2021
milann:
thank you very much. Your advice have been very helpful for me. God bless you

Thanks my dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baby Born With Huge Head Tumour In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Lebanon: 25 Passengers From Nigeria Test Positive For COVID-19 - Health Ministry / Coronavirus: 'Abuja Hotel Cancels Reservation Because I'm Married To Italian'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.