Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Abaribe: There’re Over 30 Separatist Groups In South-East Nigeria Alone - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe: There’re Over 30 Separatist Groups In South-East Nigeria Alone (10627 Views)

‘There’re Existing Laws’ — Akpabio Says NASS Will Not Review Social Media Bill / IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP / There’re 198m Nigerians –NPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe: There’re Over 30 Separatist Groups In South-East Nigeria Alone by Lazenby007(m): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2021
Ask Buhari and Gumi the same question about their terrorists,and hear their replies
Re: Abaribe: There’re Over 30 Separatist Groups In South-East Nigeria Alone by Sunday2021: 11:05am On Oct 07, 2021
proeast:

Sorry, you have akamu instead of brain. So you want Abaribe to say that he is standing with IPOB so it would be used to sabotage him? No, he is obviously wiser than your entire generation grin grin

As an educated and wise man, Abaribe understood the landmine in that question and he smartly manuevered over it without denying or accepting, that's the way genius thinkers reason!

Abaribe has written his name in gold already and posterity will be very nice to him.

I bet you he is on the lips of most Northerners and the mention of his name evokes frustration and bitterness among them but you all can choke on it cheesy cheesy
the idiot is sponsoring terrorists and very soon we will put him to where he belongs.
Re: Abaribe: There’re Over 30 Separatist Groups In South-East Nigeria Alone by membranus: 11:58am On Oct 07, 2021
stinechykee:
Shut up your dirty gutter mouth.It is you evil Yorubas that always put mouth in any matter that concerns Igbos.Normally Igbos don't give a f..k whether you people exist or not but because of the way you jealous Yorubas that jump from one Igbo thread to another looking for Igbos trouble is the reason Igbos go after you jealous people

I know your problem. Your tribal inferiority complex is making you demented.

We Yorubas have nothing to drag with the Igbos. You maintain your lanes, and we will maintain ours, but when your people cross over to our own lanes to cheat us, we will fight you with all the subtlety we are famous for.

Asides this, both of us are southern brothers, except for someone like you, who is looking for trouble where none exists.
Re: Abaribe: There’re Over 30 Separatist Groups In South-East Nigeria Alone by od501: 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ushman333:

He paraded ipob militias, Kanu is a nobody, he has achieved nothing, just a boy of uwazirike brainwashing poor Igbo youths like you. He deserves death for the lives ipob have taken. The innocent blood ipob took will ensure Kanu dies in jail.

First, ipob is no militia, hence the full meaning of the acronym which are doubtb you know. Secondly, I don't need to be brainwashed to support IPOB's activities which has been always peaceful and coordinated BTW...I have seen the atrocities of the Nigerian jihadist military first hand.

I saw the killings in NK's House myself, I saw the pics of how they shot and burnt the PA to IPOB lawyer Brr. Ejofor, etc which I also doubt you have come across. All you people do here is to read trash reports from the politically sponsored Nigerian media. I don't need to be brainwashed to know the truth about my environment.

You are still a baby to know what's going on in this country, but I know one day, it 'must' surely get you. Mark my words.
Re: Abaribe: There’re Over 30 Separatist Groups In South-East Nigeria Alone by Timmi: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
od501:

Exactly, they don't need them. I still wonder why it is soo...difficult to organise a referendum and let this irrelevant noise makers go to their dot nation.

Nothing stopped them from organizing a referendum. Let their members in the National Assembly propose and move a bill for it. They will be supported to go.
Re: Abaribe: There’re Over 30 Separatist Groups In South-East Nigeria Alone by Timmi: 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
stinechykee:
We are sick and tired of this childish logic you evil Yorubas always apply just to force Igbos to stay with you coward Yorubas in your Zoo country okay

In your deranged and warped mind, you think any region or tribe wants you to stay? Only in your dreams. Please pack your stuff wherever you are and leave and let’s see who is going to hold you back.
Re: Abaribe: There’re Over 30 Separatist Groups In South-East Nigeria Alone by Timmi: 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
od501:

So...your idea of creating a new nation is going back to one's geographical location? Lol...nawab for you oo

No, always read contextually to understand. The Igbos/Igbos wants a new nation of their own. Hence, they are free to go to their five enclave States and form a Banana or Biafra or whatever name they choose republic. Igbo Kwedu.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: There’re Over 30 Separatist Groups In South-East Nigeria Alone by Ushman333: 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
od501:

First, ipob is no militia, hence the full meaning of the acronym which are doubtb you know. Secondly, I don't need to be brainwashed to support IPOB's activities which has been always peaceful and coordinated BTW...I have seen the atrocities of the Nigerian jihadist military first hand.

I saw the killings in NK's House myself, I saw the pics of how they shot and burnt the PA to IPOB lawyer Brr. Ejofor, etc which I also doubt you have come across. All you people do here is to read trash reports from the politically sponsored Nigerian media. I don't need to be brainwashed to know the truth about my environment.

You are still a baby to know what's going on in this country, but I know one day, it 'must' surely get you. Mark my words.
Dumb ipob terrorist.
Re: Abaribe: There’re Over 30 Separatist Groups In South-East Nigeria Alone by Ejjis(m): 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
My able Senator.....
Re: Abaribe: There’re Over 30 Separatist Groups In South-East Nigeria Alone by od501: 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ushman333:

Dumb ipob terrorist.

Lol...seriously, you need a psychiatric evaluation. Product of a quota education system! I know them when I see one.
Re: Abaribe: There’re Over 30 Separatist Groups In South-East Nigeria Alone by od501: 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
Timmi:

No, always read contextually to understand. The Igbos/Igbos wants a new nation of their own. Hence, they are free to go to their five enclave States and form a Banana or Biafra or whatever name they choose republic. Igbo Kwedu.

Your opinion shaa...but I'm of the opinion that the nation will do just fine, afterall, there smaller European nations doing fantastical well.
Re: Abaribe: There’re Over 30 Separatist Groups In South-East Nigeria Alone by od501: 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
Timmi:

Nothing stopped them from organizing a referendum. Let their members in the National Assembly propose and move a bill for it. They will be supported to go.

There have, on two occasions, and it was followed responded with threats.
Re: Abaribe: There’re Over 30 Separatist Groups In South-East Nigeria Alone by Poleski: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
Afamed:
Head of IPoB terrorist bastard organisation has just spoken

The head of id*iots on NL, has just posted!
Re: Abaribe: There’re Over 30 Separatist Groups In South-East Nigeria Alone by Timmi: 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
od501:

There have, on two occasions, and it was followed responded with threats.

Which two occasions? During the civil war, it’s their expansionist agenda that got them into trouble. They declare Biafra republic but want south south and even went as far as Ore in the southwest, wanting to forcefully co-op them into their mushroom union.
Re: Abaribe: There’re Over 30 Separatist Groups In South-East Nigeria Alone by Poleski: 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
Sergio101:
Should IPOB Bleep up entirely.
Another group will surely come up.
But one thing I don't understand is, Nigerians always insult Igbo people, abuse them, call them names.
What's the big deal in letting them be on their own

Because the fools can't live without us.
Re: Abaribe: There’re Over 30 Separatist Groups In South-East Nigeria Alone by mekonglobal(m): 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
Okoroawusa:
It's more like Igbos hate for Buhari is fueling the crises in the East.
Ok
Re: Abaribe: There’re Over 30 Separatist Groups In South-East Nigeria Alone by NGpatriot: 5:13am On Oct 08, 2021
od501:

Why is it so hard to organise a referendum. Why is so hard? Cos I don't get it. I you hate a people, yet you can't do without them.

It is you who can not live without Nigeria.

If you want out of Nigeria, then stop going to other parts of Nigeria, you should all pack your and return to your biafraNISTAN, your federal officials from minister to reps, senators, ministers and agency directors must resign from the Nigerian government and table your referendum to leave Nigeria.

Your wealth is outside iboland and the owners of that wealth are never going to transfer that wealth to ibo land, they'll never subject themselves to lunatic and terrorists rule where they slaughter their own ibo people.

This December, tens of thousands of ibo people outside iboland and abroad won't be heading to ibo land for Christmas because of the blood-letting, bloodshed and lunatic sit at home nonsense.

Referendum is not rocket science, there are well-defined and easy procedures and steps to follow and terrorists activities, killing, slaughtering and beheading people or even burning and destroying your economy are not part of it.

Right now, you are nothing but killers and jihadi terrorists.
Re: Abaribe: There’re Over 30 Separatist Groups In South-East Nigeria Alone by od501: 7:38am On Oct 08, 2021
NGpatriot:

It is you who can not live without Nigeria.

If you want out of Nigeria, then stop going to other parts of Nigeria, you should all pack your and return to your biafraNISTAN, your federal officials from minister to reps, senators, ministers and agency directors must resign from the Nigerian government and table your referendum to leave Nigeria.

Your wealth is outside iboland and the owners of that wealth are never going to transfer that wealth to ibo land, they'll never subject themselves to lunatic and terrorists rule where they slaughter their own ibo people.

This December, tens of thousands of ibo people outside iboland and abroad won't be heading to ibo land for Christmas because of the blood-letting, bloodshed and lunatic sit at home nonsense.

Referendum is not rocket science, there are well-defined and easy procedures and steps to follow and terrorists activities, killing, slaughtering and beheading people or even burning and destroying your economy are not part of it.

Right now, you are nothing but killers and jihadi terrorists.

"This December, tens of thousands of ibo people outside iboland and abroad won't be heading to ibo land for Christmas because of the blood-letting, bloodshed and lunatic sit at home nonsense."

Thanks to your agile terror-infitrated security team.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Denies Suspending Senator Orji Kalu, Says PDP Behind Fake Story / The knight Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Goes To Dead Military Men / Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.