Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account (28170 Views)

Stop Addressing Me As Tega's Husband - Ajeboh / Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing / Bolanle Ninalowo Raises Alarm As Fraudsters Device New Ways To Scam People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Jamesz12: 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
francisco327:
make she just come give me my own before she go kill her self oh

���
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Gfskw: 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
Who cares
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by kingPhidel(m): 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
Den check B-man house so ? She thinks Nigerians will just forget what she did in a jive ? Make she ask Desmond Elliot how hin dey survive
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by chaloskyx: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
BUBU NEEDS TO BAN INSTAGRAM CYBER BULLYING WOULD NOT BE TOLORETED UNDER THIS ADMINISTRATION
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by tnerro1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
They should check BOMA’s house
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Bamzyriches451: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
Lol
She no fit withstand courses again
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Rexymania(m): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
Tell Tega she 'can't eat her cake and have it'. She'll be traumatized for the rest of her life. Bye!
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by emmyN(m): 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
Antoeni:
Tega has gone into hibernation.
She had chased stardom the wrong way
Now, stardom is chasing her around
A married woman with a child can do a few things to become celebrity
But when she chooses adultery on national TV
Reality TV or UNREALITY TV
Then, even the gods will come after her.
Cyber bullying is criminal
But since social media celebrities thrive on herding devotees
They should always know that a mob hangs around them .
I watched her and her husband try to whitewash stuff
Her husband had lunch with Boma. Yes, with Boma.
Such things can't amuse an African audience .
I pray for her
Wasting time in a big brother house and disappearing from social media afterwards is pointless, perhaps tragic.

She didn't commit no adultery
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by OmoOba204(m): 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
francisco327:
lolzzz bad guy grin
francisco327:
lolzzz bad guy
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by fxexperts: 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
Daintydan:
She's an Urhobo woman which means she's from Delta State not Cross River.

Mumu. her name is also Effiong. She is from Akwa ibom state, their ladies are known for random sex. So you want to disown her now Abi?
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Daintydan: 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
fxexperts:

Mumu. her name is also Effiong. She is from Akwa ibom state, their ladies are known for random sex. So you want to disown her now Abi?
You, your useless father and mother are IDIOTS. All your generation will continue with your father's IDIOCY.
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Zobah: 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
Daintydan:
What transpired?
A lot they didn't show, did you know they had sex?
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Daintydan: 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
Zobah:
A lot they didn't show, did you know they had sex?
Who and who if I may ask? How then did you know since they didn't show them? Personally I believe that many of the explicit sex scenes were not shown but can't say categorically because there are no videos anywhere to back up the assertion though I never watched the show.
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Zobah: 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
Daintydan:
Who and who if I may ask? How then did you know since they didn't show them? Personally I believe that many of the explicit sex scenes were not shown but can't say categorically because there are no videos anywhere to back up the assertion though I never watched the show.
Showmax, did you know saskay kissed JayPaul passionately in the garden

Bomo had sex with Tega

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu's Valentine's Message To Seun Egbegbe / Femi Kuti's Interview About Tuface's Planned Protest (video) / Freeze Sacked By Cool FM Over Basketmouth Beef?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.