Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,505 members, 7,836,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account (28183 Views)

Stop Addressing Me As Tega's Husband - Ajeboh / Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing / Bolanle Ninalowo Raises Alarm As Fraudsters Device New Ways To Scam People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by seasy: 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
aluyapreston:

I swear, i wouldnt have believed that you were the one that wrote this. I like this.

you see infedility isnt about gender. i am a guy and i openly criticize men that cheat and have continued to tell my girl that if she plans to hoard sex in marriage, i will not go into such because i will never cheat. i hate to see women defend Tega because she is a woman just as i hate to see guys defend a cheating man. i dont care whose gender is getting slashed. I just hate infidelity. it goes a long way in telling your partner that he/she isnt just good enough

Nice
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by gbengu(m): 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
I don't even know the FUNCKING STUPIDITY a married woman looking for in a rated ADULTEROUS TV programme like BBN unless she's a single mother.

I'm still asking myself till today what benefit, moral or positive effects the TV show has on naija masses than immorality.

Antoeni:
Tega has gone into hibernation.
She had chased stardom the wrong way
Now, stardom is chasing her around
A married woman with a child can do a few things to become celebrity
But when she chooses adultery on national TV
Reality TV or UNREALITY TV
Then, even the gods will come after her.
Cyber bullying is criminal
But since social media celebrities thrive on herding devotees
They should always know that a mob hangs around them .
I watched her and her husband try to whitewash stuff
Her husband had lunch with Boma. Yes, with Boma.
Such things can't amuse an African audience .
I pray for her
Wasting time in a big brother house and disappearing from social media afterwards is pointless, perhaps tragic.

1 Like

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Agugbadin: 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
Antoeni:
Someone should check BOMA's house immediately
O boy chei you bad. You no de forgive and forget.

1 Like

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Adakintroy: 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
You not a friend if you no know her huz.

If you deactivate na for only pouplar demand friends. Real friend stil Know were you de.
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Daintydan: 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
Beebah2000:
U dey reality show dey kiss one ugly monkey, u no even care say your husband go definitely see am. Idiot woman.
Maybe she don dey cheat on her husband since sef.

From the way the husband reacted when Tega came out of the house, it seems it was his agreement with her to do anything possible in that house in order to win including sex on live tv. Both Tega and her mumu husband are extremely desperate for fame would do anything to get it. Imagine a husband having lunch with another that bleeped his wife on international live tv. Which normal man can do that? That man is more guilty than Tega sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Daintydan: 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
Zobah:
Go and watch show max and see what transpired or check mybbchanel on telegram and see everything they did want you to see
What transpired?
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Daintydan: 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
Chris525:

That person I saw on live TV knows exactly what she is doing. Infact this nonsense here is a stunt. Even the friend raising alarm is in on it. She just wants to be in the news.

Her life, her choices. My point is, own your shit and take responsibility good or bad. That’s all.
I think you're right.
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by emperordelis(m): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
does that make you a less sinner ? Munafukai

Ka ci kan Buran baban ka
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Broveens42(m): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
Antoeni:
I pray for her
Wasting time in a big brother house and disappearing from social media afterwards is pointless, perhaps tragic.

All this long story for tega who's a perfect actor and even after the bbn show?
In no distant time, she will bounce back on Instagram with more followers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Kingrefreshed: 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Danjikanbauchi: 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
emperordelis:

Ka ci kan Buran baban ka
nine Mai cin uwarka. Na gagasa mata bura takashi har tana godiya
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Liposure: 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
francisco327:
make she just come give me my own before she go kill her self oh
after me
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Daintydan: 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
SURElee:
I feel no sympathy for this Tega girl. Her friends can't say they don't know her house to go check up on her. All these is just to trend.

When you decide to gain cheap fame the bad way, be prepared to eat and enjoy the consequences of the fAme.

Now Boma and husband dey siddo. drink beer today. Hahaha. Of to say na the female gender now, dem for don dey tear clothes and pant in disgraceful show of shame fight.
From the way the husband reacted when Tega came out of the house, it seems it was his agreement with her to do anything possible in that house in order to win including sex on live tv. Both Tega and her mumu husband are extremely desperate for fame would do anything to get it. Imagine a husband having lunch with another that bleeped his wife on international live tv. Which normal man can do that? That man is more guilty than Tega sef.
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Moji12(f): 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
Seun Osewa are you a wolf? I'm beginning to suspect you undecided
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Handsum64: 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
Wayward Christian wife
After all the pastors and choir master do behind the scenes you can still go to national abi International TV to show case your way-wardness
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by iamdapsyj(m): 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
Guyman02:
She wants to wish away Boma comments that her Kpekus smells like fish on national TV.
It's better for her to leave social media and rebuild herself.
She thought sex in the show will boost her chances just like Angel displaying her pussy to every Dick and Harry. Las Las White Money won by humbly cooking and serving everyone from the first day of the show

Na that one pain (white money collect their birthright with food) them pass grin grin
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by elonmuskbaby: 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
grin
duro4chang:
Maybe she dey under your roof self. I no trust you, you like toto too much.
I like toto no mean say I like general /public/commercial toto grin

cool
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by duro4chang(m): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
grin I like toto no mean say I like general /public/commercial toto grin

cool
Na only Boma do am openly nau.

1 Like

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
Antoeni:

I pray for her

The thing tire me. Even oyinbo man is not impressed angry

1 Like

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by CLEFDEE(m): 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
I felt sori for her because she has become victim of ignorance.. think of the outcome before u act especially if u are a celebrity because ur matter becomes everybody bussiness..
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by sisibuma: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
Akpabio, if you're indeed her friend as you claimed, you would've have her phone number. There're some other means you can reach her. You people shouldn't be bringing irrelevant things to public domain. You reach her or not be able to reach her, is not an issue. Go to her house.
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by suffering: 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
She’ll find herself when needed. Set a bait of 1.5m and she’ll reappear from the shadows.
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by SURElee(f): 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
Daintydan:

Which normal woman will agree with husband to sell herself cheaply for fame, didn't she think about the consequences knowing na Africa/Nigeria she dey?

Na her type for University, her boyfriend go arrange her to meet one of his lecturers giving him a tough time so he can graduate. After graduating successfully, what happens to their relationship after knacking a lecturer on his behalf?

Make ladies dey get sense na.

1 Like

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
aluyapreston:

I swear, i wouldnt have believed that you were the one that wrote this. I like this.

you see infedility isnt about gender. i am a guy and i openly criticize men that cheat and have continued to tell my girl that if she plans to hoard sex in marriage, i will not go into such because i will never cheat. i hate to see women defend Tega because she is a woman just as i hate to see guys defend a cheating man. i dont care whose gender is getting slashed. I just hate infidelity. it goes a long way in telling your partner that he/she isnt just good enough
I have never been gender biased,I sometimes play around that's all.
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by JOemmy(m): 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nigerian social media users are extremely very brutal and unforgiving look at how they troll nigerian celebrities who have done nothing wrong not to talk about the one they caught on national tv committing adultery. Tega's relatives really needs to be monitoring her closely before she commits suicide due to endless social media bullying.
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by specialbobby(m): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
francisco327:

Niiigggaa
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by ThatFairGuy: 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
Thanks for the response
Digmygold:

Cross River

1 Like

Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by emperordelis(m): 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:

Nine Mai tsoka ma uwarka Bura gaba da Baya,har ubanka na kuka ya na roka na Kar na kace Mai Mata tsabagen irin Dugan gindin da na ke yi ma uwarka....
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by emperordelis(m): 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:

Nine Mai tsoka ma uwarka Bura gaba da Baya,har ubanka na kuka ya na roka na Kar na kace Mai Mata tsabagen irin Dugan gindin da na ke yi ma uwarka
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Daintydan: 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Thanks for the response
She's an Urhobo woman which means she's from Delta State not Cross River.
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by Felimax(m): 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
francisco327:

grin grin grin Small small, you hear? Nor kill me with laff.
Re: Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account by ThatFairGuy: 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
Wow!
Daintydan:
She's an Urhobo woman which means she's from Delta State not Cross River.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) / Uche Ogbodo: My Ex-Husband Has Never Seen Or Called Our Daughter / Freeze Sacked By Cool FM Over Basketmouth Beef?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.