Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Sponsor My Movie And Gain It - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Sponsor My Movie And Gain It (4584 Views)

Yoruba Movie And Film Award (yomafa) Recognises Artists / A Director Stole My Movie Script / Whos your Fav James Bond, Bond Movie And Bond Girl? (2) (3) (4)

Sponsor My Movie And Gain It by gnldhealth: 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2007
hello friends im a movie writer and director my kind of story is interesting and unpreditable thats why my friends call me papa suspense. whoever invest money on my production will not regret it but make the gain. the budjet to make my prodution is just 1 million naira and yu will gain it 6x call me eddy 08076743434.
Re: Sponsor My Movie And Gain It by omogenaija(f): 2:40am On Jul 24, 2007
gnldhealth:

hello friends im a movie writer and director my kind of story is interesting and unpreditable thats why my friends call me papa suspense. whoever invest money on my production will not regret it but make the gain. the budjet to make my prodution is just 1 million naira and yu will gain it 6x call me eddy 08076743434.

my guy , ur budget is to small , even if someone wants to help a 1 million production isnt going to be quality undecided
Re: Sponsor My Movie And Gain It by ebos(m): 9:23am On Jul 24, 2007
Then, how much will it take to get quality production? Do you know the nature of the movie? I know some takes a lot of money to produce depending what will be used to shoot the film, while some takes a small amount to get it ready.
Re: Sponsor My Movie And Gain It by Seun(m): 10:26am On Jul 24, 2007
What matters is not how much money you squander spend but how you spend it.
A good comedy or romantic story doesn't have to cost a lot of money. It's the story that matters.
Re: Sponsor My Movie And Gain It by omogenaija(f): 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2007
@ poster

exactly wat r u gonna do with the 1 million ?
Re: Sponsor My Movie And Gain It by Seun(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2007
Screenplay, actors & crew & equipment rental, locations, costumes, censors board fee, etc I guess.
Re: Sponsor My Movie And Gain It by Rhea(f): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2007
Without appearing pessimistic, I wonder what language your movies are written in.
English, pidgin, hybridized english or just 'inglish'.

Concentrate on directing and let someone else do the script writing.
Re: Sponsor My Movie And Gain It by Seun(m): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2007
Osoufia in London is the most popular Nigerian movie ever, and I'm sure it was written in pidgin.
Let him write, because he seems to be a writer primarily. His audience speaks the same language.
Re: Sponsor My Movie And Gain It by joey22(f): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2007
@ poster
how can i contact u because i have some stories u might be interested in grin
Re: Sponsor My Movie And Gain It by omogenaija(f): 12:02am On Jul 26, 2007
Seun:

Screenplay, actors & crew & equipment rental, locations, costumes, censors board fee, etc I guess.

shocked shocked i doubt the actors and actress will do their best job if the pay is so low , undecided
Re: Sponsor My Movie And Gain It by Kashif(m): 9:40am On Jul 26, 2007
omogenaija:

shocked shocked i doubt the actors and actress will do their best job if the pay is so low , undecided

It depends on who is acting. He might be using very new talents.
Re: Sponsor My Movie And Gain It by werty: 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2007
Give me a sypnosis of your script. I'm a producer based in the U.S. If i like the summary of your script we may be able to work something out. Let me know soonest because i have other scripts i'm screening. Thanx
Re: Sponsor My Movie And Gain It by gnldhealth: 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2007
werty if yu re serious about sponsoring my moviethen come for negociation my stories are suspence and unique i cant give yu my synopsis for any reason
Re: Sponsor My Movie And Gain It by werty: 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2007
It's going to be difficult for me to know or have an idea of what your trying to do if you don't give me a clue of what exactly you're doin. On the other hand, i understand your concern about your script being copyrighted of anything like that. It's quite normal for a passionate writer like yourself to feel that way. Anyway i will be coming to nigeria in september, so maybe we could chat more on this by then. How does that sound?
Re: Sponsor My Movie And Gain It by gnldhealth: 11:13am On Aug 11, 2007
Werty this is my phone no 2348076743434 call me when you return to nigeria or send me ur mail address gnldhealth@yahoo.com
Re: Sponsor My Movie And Gain It by prince8319(m): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2007
@poster,
no mind that thief wey call himself werty abi na "wetin"? Only in his dreams does he reside in USA and is a movie producer. He wants to still ur story, ole,
U think say if we hear say u dey stay 4 obodo oyibo we go jump up, u want make dat bobo carry the story we him suffer write give u, thief like u, see ur head like tolo tolo!! angry
Re: Sponsor My Movie And Gain It by loxxy: 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2008
I am a film director, i have a well screeplayed script. I need someone that can finance the production of the film. I intend to use rita Domnic and Mike Enzorinye. pls contact me only on 08025912094
Re: Sponsor My Movie And Gain It by lucabrasi(m): 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2008
prince8319:

@poster,
no mind that thief wey call himself werty abi na "wetin"? Only in his dreams does he reside in USA and is a movie producer. He wants to still your story, ole,
You think say if we hear say u dey stay 4 obodo oyibo we go jump up, u want make that bobo carry the story we him suffer write give u, thief like u, see your head like tolo tolo!! angry

my guy that wasnt needed now,the guy needed help and he advertised on a public forum for help and the guy is tryna help him out and he even suggested them meeting face to face so there wont be any distrust, i was introduced to 3 diffrent nollywood ppl and we r in talks as well and ill be seeing them this summer when im in nigeria on a similar project, this kind of attitude of insulting and stuffs wont help the guy that needs the finance neither will it endear the guy to even sponsor the whole or part of the project, there are loads of scrips floating in nigeria and lots of talented writers, 1million naira is a lot of money and anybody would want to know where their money is going to,im sure you realise there are people that ll take your money and give u a v sign, as a matter of fact i know one of the nollywood actors thats done it and thats from the mouth of the guys i talked to
Re: Sponsor My Movie And Gain It by dappsy001(m): 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2008
Hey guys theres this new ent company coming up its called PROMINENT CEASE ENT they are bringing out a 9ja series thats called DCOMEBACK and its shot over in America you can check www.prominentcease.com to see what they do. at last Nigerians can be extremly proud of their ent.please lets all support them their stuff is sick and high quality
Re: Sponsor My Movie And Gain It by cleverman: 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2010
Hi all of you. I'm a Ugandan movie maker with the company called Light Media Films. At the moment, we have no executive producer to give us a hand in the project at hand. we are working actually working on a TV series which will run with 12 episodes; a single season. If there is any one out there who can enter in this business, please call +256 776 511 172
Re: Sponsor My Movie And Gain It by steeze(m): 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2010
@werty, if u r still interested i have sometin for u. Give me ur email addy so i can send u d synopsis of my script. We can take tins up from there.
Re: Sponsor My Movie And Gain It by wisdomozo: 12:12am On Dec 06, 2015
i am a christain movie producer bt i need a sponsor to sponsor my second movie i want shot on january my contact is. 08115149923 or email at wisdomozani@gmail.com GOD bless u
Re: Sponsor My Movie And Gain It by irokoz: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
Am Iroko Xamuel; an editor, director, writer, actor and make up artiste. have done some reputable jobs so far. planning to shoot an award-to-win-film but need either a partner or sponsor to carry out the project amongst many. interested firm, organization or individual should reach me through: +2348168788389.
Re: Sponsor My Movie And Gain It by Holiness2114: 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
Casting call for a Cinema job..

List Of Radio Stations In Akwa Ibom And Cross River States / #BBBaija: Photo Proof That Big Brother Naija Is Satanic (full Details) / Suggest Funny Tv Series Tv Shows