Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami (33829 Views)

Sowore: Falana Tells NBA To Discipline Osinbajo, Other Lawyers In Cabinet / I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore / ‘charges Against Sowore A Mockery Of Justice,end The Case Now,serap Tells Malami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by ibrahimsalam: 5:19am On Oct 07, 2021
Nigeria bridge is falling

2 Likes

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by akinmusi(m): 5:20am On Oct 07, 2021
Who started this quota system?

Well, what do you expect from a Sharia lawyer?

1 Like

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:25am On Oct 07, 2021
Dhury:
Falana is a fool at 40 . he never condemned IPOB for saying no election. he never blame IPOB terrorist for killing ,shutting and burning people business every week . falana your hypocrisy is second to known.

SHUT UP!!!

YOU ARE AN IGNORAMUS

4 Likes

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by Onepeople: 5:28am On Oct 07, 2021
Dhury:
Falana is a fool at 40 . he never condemned IPOB for saying no election. he never blame IPOB terrorist for killing ,shutting and burning people business every week . falana your hypocrisy is second to known.
oga go to school, you said no na zombie work you won do,your own zombie is factory fitted, some of your fellow paid propagandist have managed to avoid this thread, in order not to make fool of themselves.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by SeyiDominion: 5:30am On Oct 07, 2021
Janicex:
Falani, a human rights lawyer, also described the move as illegal and unconstitutional.

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/10/06/commissioner-falana-fault-planned-move-to-impose-state-of-emergency-in-anambra/

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by witworth(m): 5:34am On Oct 07, 2021
Dhury:
what do you know you Buhari supporter, afterall you're just a junior slave among your fellow APC members, you can't speak, so sit down and shut up.

4 Likes

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by casppyjay: 5:35am On Oct 07, 2021
shigishege:
As far as nobody prays for a military rules, I think it's necessary in some sittuation, even in this scenario, not only at state level. The security threat is not in particularly in the south east alone but all over Nigeria.

And even there may perhaps be some hypocritical moves by the Federal government because I don't see the reason why Federal government can not also have the same thought of emergency proclamation in the Northern states where there are even more worst security threat than any other region in this country.

I can never allow sentiment to becloud my sense of reasoning and judgement, if I were the head of this government, I would have called this warring youths together to know thier rifts and grievances particularly in the South, so that the issue will not be degenerated into what will not be contained by military force or coercion.

But my experience during the end sars protests and the total silence of the government on such a crucial issue to quickly take action, wether strict or coax, made me to believe that we don't have any functional government in this country.

And, no government can practically win guerrilla war.
just like when ur device freezes or becomes unusually or insalubrious it definitely will need a factory reset ..
Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by Mrnairalandd: 5:38am On Oct 07, 2021
Sergio101:
Buhari and his cohorts, how do you even think an Igbo tribe can be subdued by the use of coercion.
I don't think it's possible at all.

It's not a matter of chest beating (for some Yoruba puppets that will attack me). It's a real fact.
Coercion ain't an option to Igbo people

The only language Igbos understand is violence cos you Igbos believed in violence and propaganda.
Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by nsiba: 5:47am On Oct 07, 2021
Dhury:

What is this gibberish, did u attend primary school?

3 Likes

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by Dave061(m): 5:48am On Oct 07, 2021
It's only God that can save Nigeria
Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by talk2maurice(m): 5:51am On Oct 07, 2021
iampeterben:
Mr. Falana the state is collapsing I think declaring a state of emergency is the best at this juncture. Cos Anambra is the beginning of South Eastern states, so if Anambra is not secure which is not right now then other states in the South East including the beautiful Enugu will be affected. I support the president move to declare a state of emergency.

Why haven't they declear state of emergency up north all this years?

You'll supporting injustice.

3 Likes

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by Deblow: 5:59am On Oct 07, 2021
Lol! Is Nigeria not running unofficial emergency rule already? We have a soldier in civilian robe at the center, khaki boys all over the country, especially in the North and East. What is left to complete it is to replace the governors in these states with milads, then we would have plunged completely in a full blown emergency rule

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by allthingsgood: 6:04am On Oct 07, 2021
Willy7:
Malami is a total disgrace to the robe. He represents everything that is wrong with the leadership of Nigeria. I thought Aandoaka will be the worst AGF this Nation will ever experience, but this Malami of a man is a billion times worst than Aandoaka. Sometimes I imagine if he even went to secondary school. The man is too daft to even be a Clark in a village magistrate court. How did Nigeria end up with such humans at the helm of her affairs? May God deliver Nigeria from these hyenas.

If u are a lawyer then u know that is is not the way to address the chief law officer of the Federation. If u are not a lawyer, shut up!
Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by muller101(m): 6:06am On Oct 07, 2021
Dhury:
Second to what? grin

1 Like

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by techWriter3: 6:11am On Oct 07, 2021
know electricity skirmish, this buhari don over abusers electricity.
Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by TheSupleemLeada(m): 6:14am On Oct 07, 2021
But why falana no dey ever mind him business Wetin corn sign Yoruba man with anambra

1 Like

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by tafabaloo(m): 6:14am On Oct 07, 2021
chatinent:

Spot on.

Here is what Section 305 summarises as opined by Falana:

It says:
(1) Subject to the provisions of this Constitution, the President may by instrument published in the official Gazette of the Government of the Federation issue a Proclamation of a state of emergency in the Federation or any part thereof.

(2) The President shall immediately after the publication transmit copies of Official Gazette of the Government of the Federation containing the proclamation including the details of the emergency to the President of the Senate, the Speaker, of the House of Representatives, each of whom shall forthwith convene or arrange for a meeting of the House of which he is President or Speaker, as the case may be, to consider the situation and decide whether or not to pass a resolution approving the Proclamation.

Thank you.

Thanks for this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by UncleJudax(m): 6:15am On Oct 07, 2021
Willy7:
Malami is a total disgrace to the robe. He represents everything that is wrong with the leadership of Nigeria. I thought Aandoaka will be the worst AGF this Nation will ever experience, but this Malami of a man is a billion times worst than Aandoaka. Sometimes I imagine if he even went to secondary school. The man is too daft to even be a Clark in a village magistrate court. How did Nigeria end up with such humans at the helm of her affairs? May God deliver Nigeria from these hyenas.
with a president like Buhari, anything useless is possible.

2 Likes

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by zeyt: 6:31am On Oct 07, 2021
I think FG should look for a way to deal with this stupid Falana he is ever more anti government and its policies.
Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by Antoeni(m): 6:41am On Oct 07, 2021
A Military Administrator Should be appointed to take over Anambra state
Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by seguno2: 6:41am On Oct 07, 2021
Willy7:

Question for Buhari and BuhariDeens

1 Like

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 07, 2021
My own is still...

If the North have what the South,East,West have,they would have Divided Nigeria Period..

1 Like

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by Speakright79(m): 6:44am On Oct 07, 2021
AJ Malami's degree must be in Sharia law that is why he is unaware of the provisions of the Nigerian constitution.

Besides, the aboki president still thinks he is a military head of state who rules by issuing decrees from za oza room.
Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by EagleNest(m): 6:44am On Oct 07, 2021
I hope this Buhari and his people will not cause war in Nigeria with their high-handedness and vituperations against SE. How come 'state of emergency' have not been declared in North inspite of all the atrocities that's going on there, but suddenly now started being clever by half when it comes to SE.

Bandits, herdsmen and Boko Haram will go to villages and kill enmasse, burning houses and setting alight people's belongings. What do govt do? Feel shocked, commiserate with victims, give a new ultimatum, until next incident/killings. How come state of emergency never come across their mind until now?
Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 07, 2021
With Malami statement,it shows we are not One Nigeria in anyway...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by yugoo: 6:46am On Oct 07, 2021
Willy7:
That's the root cause of this shambolic and decayed leadership we are experiencing. The best of a Fulani is still nothing to write home about intellectually, compared to other regions at least

2 Likes

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by gidgiddy: 6:46am On Oct 07, 2021
When Malami equated spare parts traders to herdsmen that I knew that he had nothing upstairs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by Speakright79(m): 6:49am On Oct 07, 2021
EagleNest:
I hope this Buhari and his people will not cause war in Nigeria with their high-handedness and vituperations against SE. How come 'state of emergency' have not been declared in North inspite of all the atrocities that's going on there, but suddenly now started being clever by half when it comes to SE.

Bandits, herdsmen and Boko Haram will go to villages and kill enmasse, burning houses and setting alight people's belongings. What do govt do? Feel shocked, commiserate with victims, give a new ultimatum, until next incident/killings. How come state of emergency never come across their mind until now?
Your hope is too late because Buhari has already caused war and we are at the early stages of it. We can only pray that it does not degenerate further.

1 Like

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by sematec(m): 6:50am On Oct 07, 2021
What every Nigerian should be talking about now is separation. I have always said southern and Northern is not the same. Better still, lets have a southern and Northern Nigeria president that if the name Nigeria has be retained. The north can have their own president likewise the south. Else there is fire on the mountain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by arantess: 6:52am On Oct 07, 2021
iampeterben:
[s]Mr. Falana the state is collapsing I think declaring a state of emergency is the best at this juncture. Cos Anambra is the beginning of South Eastern states, so if Anambra is not secure which is not right now then other states in the South East including the beautiful Enugu will be affected. I support the president move to declare a state of emergency[/s].
Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by InHeaven(m): 6:52am On Oct 07, 2021
Use your senses
jcross19:
Malami is a Muslim fanatic and that see laws in an Islamic way ,he does not give a damn to Nigeria constitution.. Muslim fanatic is equal to terrorlst
Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by meccuno: 6:57am On Oct 07, 2021
Sergio101:
Buhari and his cohorts, how do you even think an Igbo tribe can be subdued by the use of coercion.
I don't think it's possible at all.

It's not a matter of chest beating (for some Yoruba puppets that will attack me). It's a real fact.
Coercion ain't an option to Igbo people
Leave them let them continue. I pity the state governors. Because when that wahala starts, they would be the first to taste the fury of the people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Accepts Abba Kyari’s Death As Will Of God – Garba Shehu / EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest / PDP Supporters Fighting With Machete Over Money In Osogbo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.