Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,564 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami (33814 Views)

Sowore: Falana Tells NBA To Discipline Osinbajo, Other Lawyers In Cabinet / I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore / ‘charges Against Sowore A Mockery Of Justice,end The Case Now,serap Tells Malami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by emeritus007: 7:02am On Oct 07, 2021
kudinkarfe:
Malami na follow come dictator. If he has opportunity to be President he will be worse than Bubu and Abatcha. I think he doesn't deserve that position, CJN is too big for myopic and shallow thinkers. APC mistake.
CJN?
Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by optionalY09: 7:03am On Oct 07, 2021
ohh baba Falana let him leap and fall into a pit of no returns.
Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by ddippset(m): 7:08am On Oct 07, 2021
People just love to misinterprete and take things out of context for political benefits.

1.With what is going on in Anambra, can elections really hold there? When the iNEC officials and the voters know that they will be the number one target of ESN.?

2.Can the police handle the situation?

3.Malami did not say categorically that a state of emergency will be declared.
He said all measures will be taken so that elections will hold in Anambra including state of emergency if necessary.
To avoid a constitutional crisis.

4.The use of the word state of emergency is because of election not because of insecurity. That's for those comparing with Maiduguri and Zamfara.

Falana just tried every time to be Gani Fawenhimi.
But he always ends up being a busy body..Much of the things he said here are not what Malami said or implied.
Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by Diligence: 7:12am On Oct 07, 2021
Can any good thing ever come from the N0rth/Nought - ever parasitic N0rth/Nought!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by ddeola: 7:12am On Oct 07, 2021
Na election strategy of APC. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by jditimiya(m): 7:12am On Oct 07, 2021
Power sweet ooooo, after the power what next?
Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by HRMK: 7:15am On Oct 07, 2021
MALAMI SHULD KNOW THAT SAN PASS SAN!
Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by Dricker: 7:19am On Oct 07, 2021
Sadly when the sins of all those in this buhari administration is exposed.Una go know say obi na saint if u compare am.ndi ara
Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by Brushstrokes20: 7:20am On Oct 07, 2021
Spot on undecided

Buhari and cohorts are all shades of tyranny and gross misrule!

Useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by MoneyTrees(m): 7:20am On Oct 07, 2021
allthingsgood:

If u are a lawyer then u know that is is not the way to address the chief law officer of the Federation. If u are not a lawyer, shut up!
Now it's obvious that you are a total opposite of your moniker

3 Likes

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by nikz(f): 7:20am On Oct 07, 2021
This people are funny sha. Why not declare state of emergency in kaduna with all the killings going on there? My aunt and cousins had to leave their house and run to abj

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by MoneyTrees(m): 7:23am On Oct 07, 2021
ddippset:
People just love to misinterprete and take things out of context for political benefits.

1.With what is going on in Anambra, can elections really hold there? When the iNEC officials and the voters know that they will be the number one target of ESN.?

He said all measures will be taken so that elections will hold in Anambra including state of emergency if necessary.

4.The use of the word state of emergency is because of election not because of insecurity. That's for those comparing with Maiduguri and Zamfara.

But he always ends up being a busy body..Much of the things he said here are not what Malami said or implied.
The great interpreter of the law, sense is far from you
Your reasoning further points more to the fact that common sense in Nigeria is scarce & for the chosen few which of course you're far off the mark

3 Likes

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by foreshore(m): 7:32am On Oct 07, 2021
Janicex:
Falani, a human rights lawyer, also described the move as illegal and unconstitutional.

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/10/06/commissioner-falana-fault-planned-move-to-impose-state-of-emergency-in-anambra/

Nothing wey dem know
Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by Danjikanbauchi: 7:38am On Oct 07, 2021
Goldencheese:
Buhari has continued to overreach himself. He has moved the army to the South-East to enforce "Golden Dawn" while Niger State for instance is under Boko Haram rule. Why he focuses on the South-East with minimal security challenges and shows blind eye to many northern states overrun by bandits and terrorists beats me. Hypocrisy of the highest order!
Golden down means (Gun Down) they are in the East to kill nothing more.
Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by Corporate2020: 7:38am On Oct 07, 2021
Willy7:
Malami is a total disgrace to the robe. He represents everything that is wrong with the leadership of Nigeria. I thought Aandoaka will be the worst AGF this Nation will ever experience, but this Malami of a man is a billion times worst than Aandoaka. Sometimes I imagine if he even went to secondary school. The man is too daft to even be a Clark in a village magistrate court. How did Nigeria end up with such humans at the helm of her affairs? May God deliver Nigeria from these hyenas.

Andoaka, Malami, the bests from the North. Or what do you expect from people that got admitted to university with zero cut off mark? How much do you expect from people who were born by the roadside by destitute parents?

3 Likes

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by zinizta: 7:54am On Oct 07, 2021
allthingsgood:

If u are a lawyer then u know that is is not the way to address the chief law officer of the Federation. If u are not a lawyer, shut up!

Chief law officer by Northern education quota...half baked as they come

He needs to earn that respect.

Falana is the head of lawyers in West Africa . How about that?

2 Likes

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by zinizta: 7:55am On Oct 07, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Golden down means (Gun Down) they are in the East to kill nothing more.
Before ¿
Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by Danjikanbauchi: 7:56am On Oct 07, 2021
zinizta:

Before ¿
I hope Fulani don't shot your mother on the buttock. grin
Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by zinizta: 7:59am On Oct 07, 2021
ddippset:

The great misunderstander

I doubt if you ever read to understand

Enough said

1 Like

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by ZIAZI(m): 8:00am On Oct 07, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad MALAMI ABUBAKAR the confused kettle carrier offsprings of Ala.May lightening boil his Ballz This Terrorist is behind unrest in d country

Oga rest naw, which one u just one use laughter kill me? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by zinizta: 8:00am On Oct 07, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
I hope Fulani don't shot your mother on the buttock. grin

Your mother already playing Street fighter combo with Fulani joy stick already

1 Like

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by Danjikanbauchi: 8:04am On Oct 07, 2021
zinizta:

My mother already playing Street fighter combo with Fulani joy stick already
grin grin
Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by AntiBMC(m): 8:07am On Oct 07, 2021
iampeterben:
Mr. Falana the state is collapsing I think declaring a state of emergency is the best at this juncture. Cos Anambra is the beginning of South Eastern states, so if Anambra is not secure which is not right now then other states in the South East including the beautiful Enugu will be affected. I support the president move to declare a state of emergency.

Fortunately for us, u are inconsequential. All c0ws reason the same way, so no surprise there. Support ur cow president to declare State of emergency in Borno and Niger, b4 vomiting rvbbish.
Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by Flyingngel(m): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2021
Willy7 post:

Malami is a total disgrace to the robe. He represents everything that is wrong with the leadership of Nigeria. I thought Aandoaka will be the worst AGF this Nation will ever experience, but this Malami of a man is a billion times worst than Aandoaka. Sometimes I imagine if he even went to secondary school. The man is too daft to even be a Clark in a village magistrate court. How did Nigeria end up with such humans at the helm of her affairs? May God deliver Nigeria from these hyenas.

The bad side of it is that the privilege council that awarded hik SAN are still looking as I f nothing is happening.

1 Like

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2021
OrdinaryNigeria:
Zamfara and Katsina ve being begging for dat

Dont mind the quarter baked... whatever they are planning has it ever worked.... Stupid things their house dey burn and dey dey purse RAT

See the state of Zamfara and Kastina.....

Yet... the educated quater baked and 1/100 baked couldn't come up with a solution.. to safeguard their state....!!

Clueless dulls!!

1 Like

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by Subzeroad: 8:18am On Oct 07, 2021
jcross19:
Malami is a Muslim fanatic and that see laws in an Islamic way ,he does not give a damn to Nigeria constitution.. Muslim fanatic is equal to terrorlst

You are so daft to be educated .
Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:23am On Oct 07, 2021
Sergio101:
Buhari and his cohorts, how do you even think an Igbo tribe can be subdued by the use of coercion.
I don't think it's possible at all.

It's not a matter of chest beating (for some Yoruba puppets that will attack me). It's a real fact.
Coercion ain't an option to Igbo people

And that's a fact.
Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by proeast(m): 8:26am On Oct 07, 2021
Nigeria is a disgusting criminal organization run by a mafia. This is not a country in the least sense of it but a charade and a crime against humanity.

How do you reconcile the fact that police and army doesn't take orders from governors but from the president yet the president is contemplating on removing a governor when it is the president that has failed to use the police and army under its control to bring order?!

Borno, Katsina, Adamawa, Sokoto, Zamfara, Niger, Kaduna and almost all Northern states are in a state of anarchy with hundreds of people killed everyday, communities destroyed and sacked, Boko Haram and bandits carving out territories yet the useless and grossly irresponsible federal government ignores them only to start contemplating a state of emergency in Anambra that is facing political killings??

All these goes to show and prove that those responsible for the killings in Anambra have the blessings of those in authority. Their aim is to kill two birds with one stone i.e. to rig the election and install a puppet like they did in Imo State and secondly to blame IPOB and decieve the world that the group is a terrorist organization.

They're obviously working with some evil local men in APC to cause so much damage and thus justify their actions. They don't mind killing innocent men and assets like Dr. Akinyuli so gruesomely just for their wicked aims.

Nigeria has no basis to continue existing!!!

1 Like

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by Kaysalas(m): 8:33am On Oct 07, 2021
Willy7:
Its clerk bro

1 Like

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by OpinionCounts(m): 8:36am On Oct 07, 2021
Willy7:

He is not daft bro, neither is he stupid, believe me. He knows exactly what he is doing, he is only acting according to the script he was giving by a section of people with a clear agenda. The arrogance, boldness and the "I can do as I wish and nothing will happen, we are in charge" attitude with which he does it is what people mistake as being daft. And truly they have been doing a lot even against the constitution and actually nothing has stopped them, so they get more and more emboldened to do more with reckless abandon.

I always laugh when I hear people say guys like this malami, pantami or even buhari are daft. Those guys are way Smarter than you think, they are only totally sold out to achieving a preplanned agenda and not even the constitution is considered strong enough to stop them.

There is a difference between "acting ignorantly" and "deliberately defying constitutional norms for what is considered a superior agenda", the later is where Buhari, malami, pantami and their kinds in power that Nigerians always think are stupid or daft fall into.

3 Likes

Re: State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami by jcross19: 8:40am On Oct 07, 2021
Subzeroad:

You are so daft to be educated .
terrorist!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Supporters Fighting With Machete Over Money In Osogbo. / Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo State / Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.