Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Peter Obi First Child Was 16 Years Old In 2010, Yet Co-own Company With Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi First Child Was 16 Years Old In 2010, Yet Co-own Company With Him (1893 Views)

Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 / Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake / Bala Mohammed Awards ₦3.6 Billion Contract To His Own Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi First Child Was 16 Years Old In 2010, Yet Co-own Company With Him by Bewiseedet(m): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2021
Tochj:
Tell me just one politician in your region that can be trusted Name one.
We are not crying for presidency

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi First Child Was 16 Years Old In 2010, Yet Co-own Company With Him by Tochj(m): 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
Bewiseedet:
We are not crying for presidency
Bcoz you are happy as a slave
We are not
Re: Peter Obi First Child Was 16 Years Old In 2010, Yet Co-own Company With Him by Bewiseedet(m): 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
Tochj:

Bcoz you are happy as a slave
We are not
Since 1960 you've been our real slave cos we've produced a president and will likely have another. SE should focus on biafra.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi First Child Was 16 Years Old In 2010, Yet Co-own Company With Him by Bewiseedet(m): 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
Tochj:
Bcoz you are happy as a slave We are not
Re: Peter Obi First Child Was 16 Years Old In 2010, Yet Co-own Company With Him by Shawnnn01: 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
Don't mind them Tinubu son own TVC n his daughter is his hotel. I wonder why foolish n cursed Igbos are now labelling him a fraudster. I hope that explain your foolishness.
Felimax:
We own a company with you and you will now declare as your own or our own? For what exactly?
My kids have a greater part of the company shares and it will not make sense to declare it as mine.
My kid of 6 and wife hold 60% of company shares and with that i am not the title owner.
Obi is free to go!
Re: Peter Obi First Child Was 16 Years Old In 2010, Yet Co-own Company With Him by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 08, 2021

Re: Peter Obi First Child Was 16 Years Old In 2010, Yet Co-own Company With Him by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 08, 2021
freeingzw:
Obi Pandora is a thief and he broke Nigeria law.

He said he does not know he need to report assets that he co-own with his family members which is first a lie.

His first child was born in 1994 which is just 16 years from 2010 when he established the Gabriella Investment Ltd.

That means he co-owned the company with his 16 year child which he developed amnesia such that he could not tell the government of the company existence then.

Nigeria Government should arrest and prosecute Obi Pandora or else we will protest:
The fact is that Peter Obi daughter was below 18 years old at the time, and under the tax law even though he registered the holding companies under her name-they still belonged to him because she was 16 years old in 2010.

He should be sent to Kirikiri maximum prison and have the keys thrown away.
Re: Peter Obi First Child Was 16 Years Old In 2010, Yet Co-own Company With Him by Tochj(m): 8:39am On Oct 08, 2021
Bewiseedet:
Since 1960 you've been our real slave cos we've produced a president and will likely have another. SE should focus on biafra.
With all your president
What's your achievements
1. Most diseased region
2.most illiterate
3.The poorest
4.most backward
If I were you
I will start dealing with so called presidents.
Re: Peter Obi First Child Was 16 Years Old In 2010, Yet Co-own Company With Him by Ngorbungor(m): 9:35am On Oct 08, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:

The fact is that Peter Obi daughter was below 18 years old at the time, and under the tax law even though he registered the holding companies under her name-they still belonged to him because she was 16 years old in 2010.

He should be sent to Kirikiri maximum prison and have the keys thrown away.

You have nothing on him, he can decide to do anything with his money it's non of your business, at least Anambra is not looking for there money

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi First Child Was 16 Years Old In 2010, Yet Co-own Company With Him by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
Imagine using your teenage daughter to hide your money. This man has no shame.
Re: Peter Obi First Child Was 16 Years Old In 2010, Yet Co-own Company With Him by freeingzw: 3:10am On Oct 10, 2021
Mmm
Re: Peter Obi First Child Was 16 Years Old In 2010, Yet Co-own Company With Him by Caboceer: 3:12am On Oct 10, 2021
The sooner you people realise that every single Nigerian politician is a thief, the better for your sanity/wellbeing

Every one of those bastards is robbing the treasury, forget what they say to the press

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi First Child Was 16 Years Old In 2010, Yet Co-own Company With Him by CSTRR: 5:29am On Oct 10, 2021
Where is the crime?

And if we check well, you are a tinubu supporter.

Maybe you don't know how funny it is.
Re: Peter Obi First Child Was 16 Years Old In 2010, Yet Co-own Company With Him by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 10, 2021
Caboceer:
The sooner you people realise that every single Nigerian politician is a thief, the better for your sanity/wellbeing

Every one of those bastards is robbing the treasury, forget what they say to the press
100%

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Rather Vote Another Fulani? / Peter Obi May Need To Do A Medical Checkup As Soon As Possible / This Is What Will Happen After Kwankwaso Steps Down For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.