Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Horror As Man Kills Wife, Son, Injures Six Others - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Horror As Man Kills Wife, Son, Injures Six Others (442 Views)

‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) / Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horror As Man Kills Wife, Son, Injures Six Others by RealLordZeus(m): 6:20am On Oct 07, 2021
It was a black Wednesday at Isiofumini Isieke Community in Ebonyi Local Government Area of Ebonyi State, when Mr Kenneth Nwoha allegedly killed his wife, Mrs Mercy Nwoha and their six-year-old son, Samson with a machete.

It was gathered that after the man killed his wife and son, he also moved into the street attacking six other persons.

According to one of the sources who gave his name as Chikamso, he said it is being suspected that the man might have suffered some mental breakdown shortly after waking up in the morning before proceeding to attack and kill his wife.

Among the other six victims he attacked on the streets were a seven-year-old boy and a sixty-year-old man. As he was still attacking his victims, Police arrived at the scene and arrested him.

When contacted, the Police spokesperson, Loveth Odah, confirmed the incident.

She explained that the suspect was undergoing a medical check-up to ascertain whether he was actually mentally deranged.

She added that the six critically attacked victims were receiving treatment at the hospital while the remains of the slain has been deposited in the mortuary.

https://infonets.com.ng/horror-as-man-kills-wife-son-injures-six-others/
Re: Horror As Man Kills Wife, Son, Injures Six Others by youngest85(m): 6:20am On Oct 07, 2021
Colorado na your mate?

1 Like

Re: Horror As Man Kills Wife, Son, Injures Six Others by athaboi(f): 6:23am On Oct 07, 2021
That one is mad before ni....
Re: Horror As Man Kills Wife, Son, Injures Six Others by endsarrrs(f): 6:27am On Oct 07, 2021
lipsrsealed
This is really sad. People in terrible state of mind

2 Likes

Re: Horror As Man Kills Wife, Son, Injures Six Others by Phiniter(m): 6:29am On Oct 07, 2021
I Sabi smoke I Sabi smoke... now see your life
Re: Horror As Man Kills Wife, Son, Injures Six Others by Ambrose11(m): 6:36am On Oct 07, 2021
Too bad
Re: Horror As Man Kills Wife, Son, Injures Six Others by Bigredmachine: 6:41am On Oct 07, 2021
Ambrose11:
Too bad

Yeah very bad
Re: Horror As Man Kills Wife, Son, Injures Six Others by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:02am On Oct 07, 2021
Village people at work
Re: Horror As Man Kills Wife, Son, Injures Six Others by Boogyman557: 8:05am On Oct 07, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool DAT AINT RITE. D WORLD AINT SAFE. I REPEAT D WORLD AINT SAFE.. SAME REASON I DNT GO OUT SAME REASON I TRUST NO 1. SAME REASON I HIGH ON MY KUSH 24sc. WTF MAN
Re: Horror As Man Kills Wife, Son, Injures Six Others by dollynnn(f): 9:52am On Oct 07, 2021
It is finished!
Which of the angels is holding the trumpet?
Even if it is a whistle that is available,it will still serve the purpose.
Everything is just turning upside down

(1) (Reply)

Is FCMB Trying To Run Me Street With This Message? / Fake Soldier Caught / I Want To Give Ekweremadu’s Daughter My Kidney. Martha Uche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.