Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Nysc Direct Posting Redeployment And Remobilization - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Direct Posting Redeployment And Remobilization (1223 Views)

NYSC Direct Posting/redeployment / Meaning And Process Of NYSC Remobilization. / NYSC Remobilization ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Direct Posting Redeployment And Remobilization by GideonVIBES(m): 6:24am On Oct 07, 2021
SPECIAL POSTING: for those who intend to serve in a particular State of the federation; or, who wish to avoid certain states of the federation.

REDEPLOYMENT: for those already mobilised and posted, but wish to be transferred to another state.

REMOBILIZATION: for those duly mobilised, but for some reason didn't/couldn't serve, and now wish to be remobilized.

Contact us for these NYSC services.

My WhatsApp contact is in my signature.
Re: Nysc Direct Posting Redeployment And Remobilization by UltimateStarman: 10:39am On Oct 09, 2021
GideonVIBES:
SPECIAL POSTING: for those who intend to serve in a particular State of the federation; or, who wish to avoid certain states of the federation.

REDEPLOYMENT: for those already mobilised and posted, but wish to be transferred to another state.

REMOBILIZATION: for those duly mobilised, but for some reason didn't/couldn't serve, and now wish to be remobilized.

Contact us for these NYSC services.

My WhatsApp contact is in my signature.
are you being sincere
Re: Nysc Direct Posting Redeployment And Remobilization by GideonVIBES(m): 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
UltimateStarman:

are you being sincere

I wouldn't know the reason for the question; that notwithstanding, I believe having been on Nairaland since 2015 should tell you something.
Re: Nysc Direct Posting Redeployment And Remobilization by UltimateStarman: 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
GideonVIBES:

I wouldn't know the reason for the question; that notwithstanding, I believe having been on Nairaland since 2015 should tell you something.
okay that's good
Nigerians if you need his service try him
He's among the chosen ones

(1) (Reply)

Proceeding On Uk Masters Without Nysc / Is Uniben Correction List Out / Nysc:batch A(2013) Corp Members Posted To Katsina State...let's Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.