Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,894 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

NYSC DIRECT POSTING, PPA,MEDICAL AND OTHER VALID REGISTRATIONS - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC DIRECT POSTING, PPA,MEDICAL AND OTHER VALID REGISTRATIONS (2653 Views)

Nysc Direct Posting Redeployment And Remobilization / NYSC Direct Posting/redeployment / Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC DIRECT POSTING, PPA,MEDICAL AND OTHER VALID REGISTRATIONS by Mayormath(m): 6:51am On Oct 19, 2022
I help to register CAC documents, travel documents, PPA, international passport, Admission or post UTME registrations,driving license, NYSC direct posting and relocation and all other valid Nigerian documents at an affordable price. Call/WhatsApp: https:///8160476575

*You can now send in your medical fitness and medical report, don't wait till rushing hour.* Dm https:///8160476575 or call 08160476575

*LAGOS, ABUJA, OTHER STATES DIRECT POSTING, KEEP SENDING 💯✅*

👨‍💻
Re: NYSC DIRECT POSTING, PPA,MEDICAL AND OTHER VALID REGISTRATIONS by Mayormath(m): 2:46am On Oct 23, 2022
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ABOUT THE NYSC CAMP*

⏳⏰ ```countdown``` || *_to Call up letter printing_ ( )*
�️ *Opening of Orientation Camp ( _Actual Date: 26th October 2022 According To First Circular but now 28th October, 2022 base on new circular_ )*

��BELOW ARE SOME OF THE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ABOUT THE NYSC CAMP.

*1️⃣Que:* Are We Going To Be Given Pillows And Foam In Camp?
Ans: No pillows, no foam, you will only be given student mattresses. Come with pillow if you wish but that will be a stressful luggage item. (minimize your luggages)

*2️⃣Que:* Which Bunk Is The Best, Up Or Lower Bunk?
Ans: Well, it depends on your taste...In order not to avoid mistake, read up our bunk analysis, so that you can make perfect choice.

*3️⃣Que:* For people going with mosquito nets, what if you are given up bunk... how would you find tent poles?
Ans: Don't worry about tent poles, just go to camp with your mosquito net, you will be amazed with inventions. You can use small nails to hit on 4-square corners where the ropes will be tied

*4️⃣ Que:* Should I go with Condoms, I heard that sometimes corpers will be given some Condoms?
Ans: Yes, some camps still give out condoms during 'HIV campaign', but not for you to use it in camp. You will be decamped if found having intercourse. So, even if they give you condoms or you come with your own, wait until after camp before you use it and hold that yeye Konji wey dey worry you.

*5️⃣ Que:* Are there thieves in camp?
Ans: Yes, you must be careful with your properties, if you watch your clothes, don't stay far from it until it dry.

*6️⃣Que:* Are there saloon in camp?
Ans: Yes, for both ladies and guys to barb and plait hair in Mami market.

*7️⃣ Que:* Is there any provision for ironing and dry cleaning in camp?
Ans: Yes, there are a lot of dry cleaners, just give them your clothes and they will do justice to it. But make sure to come with at least 2 or 3 pairs of plane White shorts and polo. If you can come with 5 pairs, the better because you will wear them alot and no much time to wash

� *QUICK REMINDER*
*No matter who you are, without the Mandatory Medical Fitness you will not be allowed in camp, it's a must have for every PCM going to Camp. Chat Me to get your Medicals now. It's Legit and Authentic, also it's fast and Affordable.* chat me up direct on whatsapp by clicking the below link�
Let's chat on WhatsApp! https://whatsapp.com/dl/
phone or chat =+2348160476575

Or Call �08160476575

*8️⃣ Que:* Is there any provision for charging phone?
Ans: yes, most if not all camps have sockets in the Hostel, but you can pay about #50 to fully charge it in mami market.

*9️⃣ Que:* is attending churches on Sunday compulsory?
Ans: No, it's not! On Sundays you are permitted to dress with casual wears till 2/3pm.

*� Que:* If white shirts and shorts is the main dress code in camp, then what of time for sports in the evenings?
Ans: That's why it is advisable to buy at least 2 pairs of white shorts and shirts when coming to camp to add to another 2 that will be given to you.

*1️⃣1️⃣ Que:* How many days will I stay in the NYSC camp
Ans: 21 days (3 weeks) the 21st day is the camp pass out.

*1️⃣2️⃣ Que:* After camp, what next?
Ans: After camp, you will be posted to a PLACE FOR YOUR PRIMARY ASSIGNMENTS. That's where you will continue till you complete your service, no more going back to camp.

*1️⃣3️⃣ Que:* How can I safeguard my money, phones and other important items in camp?
Ans: Let your waist purse be with you at all times even when sleeping, taking your bath and doing your laundry.

*1️⃣4️⃣ Que:* Can guys visit female dorms/hotels?
Ans: NO (wetin you dey find there, abi your ear piece waka go there?), it is serious offence, just control your babe with a phone calls.

*1️⃣5️⃣ Que:* Safeguarding one's clothing. what's the best way to mark your wears?
Ans: Use permanent marker to write your state codes on all your clothes, cap and other things.

*1️⃣6️⃣ Que:* Can we go outside the camp gate?
Ans: No, once you enter camp, no going exit except for nursing mothers, heavily sick people and pregnant women.

*1️⃣7️⃣ Que:* Can one enter camp a day before the opening? let's say you're from Enugu going to serve in Sokoto state?
Ans: Before Corona, Yes, that is even the best. Camp is usualy opened a day before the actual opening date. But after corona PCMs are given different dates to report on their call up letter.

*1️⃣8️⃣ Que:* How do camp hostels look like?
Ans: It depends, in some camps its like a big hall, you will have about 300 people as your room-mate whereas some camps are in blocks, say like 50 per block.

*1️⃣9️⃣ Que:* If you're an instrumentalist, can you go to camp with your guitar or piano to be used in church, mosque etc?
Ans: Yes, you can.

*2️⃣0️⃣ Que:* Are pregnant women and nursing mothers allowed in camp?
Ans: No, there is no provision to keep them in camp, they are to return home after camp registration.....

♻️ *EDUCATE OTHERS BY SHARING TO ALL �NYSC, PLATFORMS, �EDUCATIONAL GROUPS, �INFORMATIVE GROUPS. �️‍♂️ _And don't forget to chat up Mayormath for your compulsory medical fitness certificate through the whatsapp link that was given in the post_ .*
Let's chat on WhatsApp!. Get it at https://whatsapp.com/dl/. Or on 08160476575
Re: NYSC DIRECT POSTING, PPA,MEDICAL AND OTHER VALID REGISTRATIONS by Mayormath(m): 6:28am On Nov 02, 2022
FOR LEGIT MEDICAL REPORT AND FITNESS*

*DM, WE DELIVER EVERYWHERE DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER*

In-camp relocation for NYSC Batch C Stream 1 will start tomorrow. Start sending in your details to 08160476575.
100 slots available for NYSC Batch C stream 1 in-camp relocation to all states in Nigeria.

Dm me now on 08160476575 and refer your family and friends to me.
�‍�
We are legit and reliable with God's phobia.

(1) (Reply)

At Last!! NYSC 2015 Batch “B” Call-up Letter Has Been Released – Details Here / NYSC Denies Telling Members To Prepare Ransom Before Travelling On Nigerian Road / Corp Members In Ogijo, Ogun State Should Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.