Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won (58377 Views)

All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers / BBNaija: Organizers Introduce New Twist To Reality Show / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by AuroraB(f): 9:20am On Oct 07, 2021
MarveworldG:
Forgive and forget
Na so undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by maureensylvia(f): 9:20am On Oct 07, 2021
Chai
Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by Sluacoast(m): 9:20am On Oct 07, 2021
Make Dem forgive am. E Don beg
Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by Maravilla: 9:20am On Oct 07, 2021
Nigerians and their stupid pride, what's wrong if the oga meets him first?? Will he die?? Many times all these so called Oga act like God, this is not enough to destroy someone's career.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by ruggedtimi(m): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2021
ProfGday:
No wonder nobody heard anything about him again.... He bite the finger that fed him.

I heard he said he can't boast of 1milllion naira in his account now?
lol him think say 25m na 25bil

1 Like

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by babyfaceafrica: 9:22am On Oct 07, 2021
ProfGday:
No wonder nobody heard anything about him again.... He bite the finger that fed him.

This isn't true, he travelled to America recently.. Maybe he isn't wealthy, he isn't poor either

2 Likes

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by izubext007: 9:22am On Oct 07, 2021
Now every body should believe that , life and death is in that every morning smelling TONGUE.
he became richer than the Oga of multi choice because of 25M change. PRIDE.
Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by babyfaceafrica: 9:24am On Oct 07, 2021
When I hear from Efe, i will conclude. All these one sided narrative

8 Likes

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by izombie(m): 9:25am On Oct 07, 2021
Some people know how to make friends but don't know how to keep friends. That always a recipe for disaster. Just imagine efe.

6 Likes

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by Loverboy3333: 9:26am On Oct 07, 2021
Never make judgment from one side, hear from both side

Meanwhile it is true we Nigerians behave like gods the moment we run into money, na poverty dey humble us

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by izombie(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2021
Maravilla:
Nigerians and their stupid pride, what's wrong if the oga meets him first?? Will he die?? Many times all these so called Oga act like God, this is not enough to destroy someone's career.
my friend shatttaap. To slap you just dey hungry me.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:26am On Oct 07, 2021
mdokaba1:
NOBLE IGWE EXPLAINS WHY ORGANIZERS OF BBNAIJA ALLEGEDLY BLACKLISTED EFE AFTER HE WON THE REALITY SHOW.

Media personality, Noble Igwe has made public the reasons why organizers of BBNaija allegedly blacklisted Efe after he won the reality show.

Recall that Efe secured 57.61 per cent of votes to emerge winner of the 2017 Big Brother Naija ‘See Goobe’ reality TV show. The Warri-born rap artist beat Bisola, who became the 1st runner up with 18.54 per cent of the vote at the grand finale.

Igwe served a response after a Twitter user asked why Multichoice has allegedly shut Efe out even though he has “apologized and tried to make amends.”

According to the media personality, Efe sat in his car and asked for the head of Multichoice to meet him before he comes out.

https://allure.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/noble-igwe-explains-why-organizers-of-bbnaija-allegedly-blacklisted-efe-after-he-won-the-reality-show/?fbclid=IwAR2imxoX7nYN5x-0Z5Eh1EBh3JM1loeqc8ao0ZSHkuzXlj5OgfGXlGcvTJo

Pride had killed this ones career! A typical Nigerian terrorists behaviour.. Pride! Pride! Pride! If this one hit 500,000,000 million . His village/community people will be in trouble. Everybody will be coming out naked to bow down before him.

4 Likes

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by MrBanner(m): 9:27am On Oct 07, 2021
This is why it's not good to help some people. Someone you helped may even cause you to lose your job and means of livelihood still yet they won't feel remorseful. I was almost a victim of the same thing if not for God that saved me.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by dominique(f): 9:28am On Oct 07, 2021
Those of us that saw his arrogance were labelled haters by the gullible fans he swindled with his poverty stories. He not only insulted fans who criticized his wack music, he refused to come for reunion because he felt he was now a superstar and no longer in the same league with his former housemates. All the A listers that supported him and campaigned vigorously for him has dropped him. The engagements on his Instagram page is pathetic, it will take the grace of God and a very strong PR team to bring him back to his glory days

17 Likes

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by AutoChick4U(f): 9:29am On Oct 07, 2021
Its very difficult for a poor person to remain humble without shoulders puffing up if hit with sudden wealth.
Check most yahoo boys who lavish and oppress, they from poor background.

24 Likes

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by paskal16: 9:29am On Oct 07, 2021
sweerychick:
What do you expect from a warri Boy, so proud and full of themselves, I remember back in school when one of them tried dating me. Each time he visits me he would be so bossy and demanding. They would want you to sleep with them after a plate of indomie and egg undecided..
Not all of them are like that though..
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by Lightorder: 9:30am On Oct 07, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
Pride goes before a free fall
That is what happens when a joke is thrown at someone who knows no joke. His type pays thousands to be in the Night of a thousand laugh just be there wearing Abacha’s face

1 Like

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 07, 2021
ProfGday:

Money is going out but nothing is coming in.It is bound to happen that way.

1 Like

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by osuofia2(m): 9:32am On Oct 07, 2021
Serves in right. Humility can take you places. As sapa don de teach am sense better

2 Likes

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by fyneboi79(m): 9:32am On Oct 07, 2021
decatalyst:

Imagine the effrontery!

The company that did the show that gave you the opportunity for the world to know a 'no body' like you. shocked

They say you don't truly know a person until they have riches or hold a position of power.

Maybe many are poor because they have a tendency of being worst human!
He is a fool ! Fear poor people wey see small money
Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by suffering: 9:34am On Oct 07, 2021
Blacklisted, how? I don’t understand. If the oga didn’t see the trait in Efe earlier on then he deserved such treatment. Efe was arrogant and the type to not care about someone who didn’t put food on his table. Miracle showed the same character as well as Mercy. Laycon and Whitemoney seem the opposite end of the spectrum.

11 Likes

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by addexx: 9:34am On Oct 07, 2021
undecided still don't understand what he did wrong. Where was Oga when he said he has to come before he steps out of the car? Someone should please elaborate.

4 Likes

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by Davidonkonsults: 9:34am On Oct 07, 2021
sweerychick:
What do you expect from a warri Boy, so proud and full of themselves, I remember back in school when one of them tried dating me. Each time he visits me he would be so bossy and demanding. They would want you to sleep with them after a plate of indomie and egg undecided..
Did you sleep with him after the indomie and egg?

15 Likes

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:34am On Oct 07, 2021
Maravilla:
u no get sense

9 Likes

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by Navalsadiq(m): 9:36am On Oct 07, 2021
decatalyst:

Imagine the effrontery!

The company that did the show that gave you the opportunity for the world to know a 'no body' like you. shocked

They say you don't truly know a person until they have riches or hold a position of power.

Maybe many are poor because they have a tendency of being worst human!
absolutely right
Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by vickydevoka(m): 9:36am On Oct 07, 2021
ProfGday:

Lie. I do see him. Once u don connect u don make am
Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by vickydevoka(m): 9:39am On Oct 07, 2021
Maravilla:
Only u talk beta talk. Efe no get any pride. Oyibo no go see am as anything. Buh de chose to punish him bcus de made him
Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by born2loveee(f): 9:39am On Oct 07, 2021
LoL how true is this??
Y'all have forgotten the humble efe that thanked big brother over and over for making him and his family to actually step foot out of Nigeria
Believe this scumbag aka noble igwe at your own peril . He is known to be a manipulator and agendist

7 Likes

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by ikdaddy01(m): 9:39am On Oct 07, 2021
They told him, He came to show say Warri no de kari last.
Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by Bbqekpa: 9:40am On Oct 07, 2021
sweerychick:

Did he or did he not Bleep you? Answer

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo / Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page / Next Edition Of Bbnaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.