Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won (58345 Views)

All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers / BBNaija: Organizers Introduce New Twist To Reality Show / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by tolexy007(m): 9:40am On Oct 07, 2021
decatalyst:

Imagine the effrontery!

The company that did the show that gave you the opportunity for the world to know a 'no body' like you. shocked

They say you don't truly know a person until they have riches or hold a position of power.

Maybe many are poor because they have a tendency of being worst human!

true word
Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by majamajic(m): 9:42am On Oct 07, 2021
sweerychick:
What do you expect from a warri Boy, so proud and full of themselves, I remember back in school when one of them tried dating me. Each time he visits me he would be so bossy and demanding. They would want you to sleep with them after a plate of indomie and egg undecided..
Not all of them are like that though..

Must u eat the indomie and egg ?

2 Likes

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by Bmaster(m): 9:42am On Oct 07, 2021
sweerychick:
What do you expect from a warri Boy, so proud and full of themselves, I remember back in school when one of them tried dating me. Each time he visits me he would be so bossy and demanding. [/b]They would want you to sleep with them after a plate of indomie and egg undecided..[/b]
And you complied?
Just asking tho..

1 Like

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by GetMeRight: 9:44am On Oct 07, 2021
Maravilla:
Nigerians and their stupid pride, what's wrong if the oga meets him first?? Will he die?? Many times all these so called Oga act like God, this is not enough to destroy someone's career.

Why would Oga meet him first? The person wey dey feed you, who made you somebody go come stand for your car door? Ori un dun yin sir

10 Likes

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by loadedvibes: 9:45am On Oct 07, 2021
No be that one make am no blow abeg.. the boy content don finish
Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by jaxxy(m): 9:46am On Oct 07, 2021
Efe no grt home training now. He’s 1 step away from tout. I’m not even surprised bt they should forgive him if he has shown remorse and apologized
Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by Gkemz: 9:47am On Oct 07, 2021
Efe is full of pride. Well, pride goes before a downfall.

2 Likes

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by NotoriousBiggyS: 9:47am On Oct 07, 2021
sweerychick:
What do you expect from a warri Boy, so proud and full of themselves, I remember back in school when one of them tried dating me. Each time he visits me he would be so bossy and demanding. They would want you to sleep with them after a plate of indomie and egg undecided..

First thing first before I proceed
Where are you From

1 Like

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by tofolo(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2021
decatalyst:

Imagine the effrontery!

The company that did the show that gave you the opportunity for the world to know a 'no body' like you. shocked

They say you don't truly know a person until they have riches or hold a position of power.

yes o, the humility of a poor man can never be trusted just wait till he has money.

6 Likes

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by Capica: 9:51am On Oct 07, 2021
It is pure pride that is synonymous with black Nigerians even Pastors and Academics are culprits. I recall Enoch proudly saying on the pulpit several times that even monarchs call him daddy.

4 Likes

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by nikz(f): 9:52am On Oct 07, 2021
decatalyst:

Imagine the effrontery!

Yes o
Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by BigYash: 9:54am On Oct 07, 2021
majamajic:

Must u eat the indomie and egg ?
You want make hunger kill am? grin See as she classify them finish. Na as she be,make them use indomitable and liquid chicken wan sleep with her na.. Make I no too go dey analyze sha grin

1 Like

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by Acidosis(m): 9:55am On Oct 07, 2021
It's so bad that even his songs can't make it to any of Multichoice owned channels or programmes. Lol

If you think you can fight the media, please think well. Multichoice owns Nigeria, technically. This is even beyond Efe, some media outfits have blacklisted certain artistes over similar attitude.

As a celebrity, you have to be and remain in the good books of certain media outfits especially those that made you. It's worse when you don't have fans to defend you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by abbaashiru(m): 10:04am On Oct 07, 2021
Nackdemall:
angry
Why people dey open bread like this? If you nor finish am, how you go take tie am back? angry angry angry
Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 07, 2021
sweerychick:

Seems am the only one that missed the magic of indomie & egg on naija gurlz, i was i to know dem ostrich, jmk, ozone trips were outright waste of money. cry wish i could turn back d hands of time

1 Like

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by mastermaestro(m): 10:06am On Oct 07, 2021
Maravilla:
Nigerians and their stupid pride, what's wrong if the oga meets him first?? Will he die?? Many times all these so called Oga act like God, this is not enough to destroy someone's career.

You are a joker! You are a joker! You are a joker! I hope this statement resonates well in your head!
So you support his brazen demand that his boss show up at his car before he comes down. This is exactly what you get when you uplift someone way above his inbuilt capacity.

Sincerely you should cure yourself of pride too. Pride and greatness are like oil and water, they never ever mix! sad

1 Like

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by Benwallt(m): 10:10am On Oct 07, 2021
Imagine the effrontery

1 Like

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by einsteine(m): 10:10am On Oct 07, 2021
Shebi dey paid him the money he won. If he had sense, that money would be enough for him whether or not they blacklist him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by mastermaestro(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2021
Sluacoast:
Make Dem forgive am. E Don beg

Forgive? Pride is one of the most irritating attitude especially to a sponsor. It's almost impossible for a helper or promoter to forgive the offense of pride. They would rather look for other less talented individuals, invest in them, upgrade them, not minding the cost.

5 Likes

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by fashrola(m): 10:21am On Oct 07, 2021
ProfGday:
No wonder nobody heard anything about him again.... He bite the finger that fed him.

I heard he said he can't boast of 1milllion naira in his account now?

Oshey Account officer grin
Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by hedonido: 10:21am On Oct 07, 2021
Acidosis:
It's so bad that even his songs can't make it to any of Multichoice owned channels or programmes. Lol

If you think you can fight the media, please think well. Multichoice owns Nigeria, technically. This is even beyond Efe, some media outfits have blacklisted certain artistes over similar attitude.

As a celebrity, you have to be and remain in the good books of certain media outfits especially those that made you. It's worse when you don't have fans to defend you.

Which multichoice Oga are they even referring to?
Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by Flyingngel(m): 10:22am On Oct 07, 2021
Maravilla post:

Agreed, pride is something else in this country but I ask , is the man holding Efe's career?
Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 07, 2021
dominique:
Those of us that saw his arrogance were labelled haters by the gullible fans he swindled with his poverty stories. He not only insulted fans who criticized his wack music, he refused to come for reunion because he felt he was now a superstar and no longer in the same league with his former housemates. All the A listers that supported him and campaigned vigorously for him has dropped him. The engagements on his Instagram page is pathetic, it will take the grace of God and a very strong PR team to bring him back to his glory days

There is nothing gullible about supporting or lifting people, efe was truly poor buh he became people's choice cos his street OT was topnotch, the street chose to bless him.
whatever personality efe runs after is on him because people have moved on.

5 Likes

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by Carlyscales: 10:24am On Oct 07, 2021
MarveworldG:
Forgive and forget.
But this pride of a character can destroy one's life

Yeah!
Forgive and forget, but never give them the opportunity to disrespect and hurt you again grin

2 Likes

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by frfrank(m): 10:24am On Oct 07, 2021
Lesson learnt. grin

Meanwhile

GIVEAWAY TIME�
�������

HOST CITY UNVEILING

...Viewers Predict & Win Challenge

N50,000��Worth Of Products To be Won!!!�

HOW PREDICT
1) Follow @faceoftopklasstv on instagram
2) Like this post
3) Drop your Selected City in the comment section using hashtag #roadtofaceotopklass #hostcityunveiling

Winners to be selected randomly

LONDON | LAGOS | PORTHARCOUT | JOHANNESBURG | ABUJA | ACCRA

...the biggest brand ambassadors search in town

Valid Till October 27Th, 2021

(T&C APPLY)

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by aryzgreat: 10:32am On Oct 07, 2021
This one used "based on logistics" Bono us that year
Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by Dangrace01: 10:33am On Oct 07, 2021
Acidosis:

Guy your head dey there

This entertainment industry na click

Many people in 9ja never understand this thing wey you talk

Every top person in 9ja belongs to particular click if you observe well you'll notice.

These guys can end your carrier if they want to. The only person without click I've seen so far is kiss daniel

3 Likes

Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by Acidosis(m): 10:43am On Oct 07, 2021
Dangrace01:

Guy your head dey there

This entertainment industry na click

Many people in 9ja never understand this thing wey you talk

Every top person in 9ja belongs to particular click if you observe well you'll notice.

These guys can end your carrier if they want to. The only person without click I've seen so far is kiss daniel

You're right 100%. I would have mentioned Joeboy as well but he's well connected with the likes of Mr Eazi.
Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by Anna91: 10:49am On Oct 07, 2021
Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by drealcivilceno(m): 11:00am On Oct 07, 2021
Nwodosis:
Is not easy to manage fame! Efe that won out of pity. God knows what Horses would have done whith horns and denied them horns.

....wise quote!
Re: Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won by DavidKajo94(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2021
No wonder every season I keep thinking they would atleast bring him to maybe perform or visit the housemates, as pa a previous winner. Cos that's how bbn normally do. I knew something was wrong somewhere.
Make them kuku pity the based on logistics boy, him don learn from him mistakes

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo / Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds / The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.