Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Pandora: Buhari Visited Tinubu In Corruption-Tainted Villa Acquired By Oyetola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pandora: Buhari Visited Tinubu In Corruption-Tainted Villa Acquired By Oyetola (28739 Views)

US Property Acquired By General Erema Akerejola - Sahara Reporters / Osun: Teachers Recruited By Oyetola But Sacked By Adeleke Stage Protest / President Buhari Visited Imo State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pandora: Buhari Visited Tinubu In Corruption-Tainted Villa Acquired By Oyetola by Toks2008(m): 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
Summary- Oyetola broke the law by buying a house and entering into a business transaction while he was chief of staff to aregbe. Tinubu's crime is that he is currently staying at the house, buhari's crime is that he visited tinubu at the house.

Buhuri is a criminal.

Tinubu is a criminal.

Peter obi is a hypocritical criminal.

Jonathan and Co are criminals.

Ganduje is a criminal on record.

I won't defend any criminal.

Election period is coming so they need everything to witch-hunt and blackmail each other. All that matters is that open grazing is banned and productive states won't give their VAT to unproductive states.

Lobatan.. Laslas nah resource control go end am.
Re: Pandora: Buhari Visited Tinubu In Corruption-Tainted Villa Acquired By Oyetola by ChukwuObe: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2

And what rule is for the one I responded to?
Re: Pandora: Buhari Visited Tinubu In Corruption-Tainted Villa Acquired By Oyetola by Sunnyja: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
seunmsg:

When are we going to talk about how close Aluko and Omokore are to Goodluck Jonathan? Both were relatively unknown businessmen until Jonathan and Diezani decided to corruptly make them billionaires.

This story for example has nothing to do with Tinubu. It is a property that belongs to a sitting governor. I noticed premium times did not mention if the property was declared by the governor so I suspect he actually declared it. Whatever the case is, Oyetola is a popular public figure who can answer for his deeds or misdeeds. There is really no need to link another person to it in a desperate attempt to splash dirt around.
What do you mean by "l actually suspect that Oyetola declared it". So, declaration of property acquired in gross voilation of Constitutional norms makes such properties legal?! The way some of you reason can be very baffling!
Re: Pandora: Buhari Visited Tinubu In Corruption-Tainted Villa Acquired By Oyetola by seunmsg(m): 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
Sunnyja:
What do you mean by "l actually suspect that Oyetola declared it". So, declaration of property acquired in gross voilation of Constitutional norms makes such properties legal?! The way some of you reason can be very baffling!

Maybe i missed the constitutional violation part in the report. Can you please point out the constitutional provision that was breached before the acquisition of the property?

1 Like

Re: Pandora: Buhari Visited Tinubu In Corruption-Tainted Villa Acquired By Oyetola by deltaprincess(f): 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
jaytee01:
See your mouth like logical... crying louder than the bereaved.

Why have all the concerned parties refused to refute or respond to requests for clarification?

Apparently they have better things to do....

I know the part of the world where you crawled out from commonsense is lacking, hence your mundane criticism.
Re: Pandora: Buhari Visited Tinubu In Corruption-Tainted Villa Acquired By Oyetola by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
Let us start

sunto:

Thank God you have agreed that Yoruba are your problems

Of course yoruba are the problems of Nigeria,

Yoruba are the one that stage the first coup in Nigeria,

Without the Western Region Crisis, caused by the greed and Betrayal of Akintola, supported by the Chief Justice of Nigeria in the person of Sir Adetokunbo Ademola and the head of the Coker Commission of Inquiry, the Igbo boys wouldn't have any need to play big brother to save your asses via the first coup

It is yoruba that destroy the regional system Government, it is yoruba that course the Nigeria civil war.

Yoruba remember how Azikiwe and his master Fulani, successfully destroy awolowo educational system and financial structure because of their jealousy for yoruba.

Show Instances because Azikiwe was a president without any executive powers and as at 1964 Zik and Balewa were at loggerheads that Zik refused to swear in Balewa because of the massive rigging of 64 elections and the fake census figures.

When Buhari became a president they cry how can, why did Yoruba voted for a Fulani man.yoruba are slave that was their crying, only for Igbo to give Atiku another Fulani man about 95% igbo Vote.

But your villages are being ravaged by Bandits in the south west that your people have moved to IDP camps in neighboring Benin republic

In two time Buhari never have upto 65% Yoruba vote.

The coward will pretend that they are having problems with Fulani but the nightmare is yoruba, An animals that alway say what they Didi not mean and mean what they Didi not say.

The greatest folly is when we have simpletons like you living in denial while you guys sold Nigeria to these Fulani men
Re: Pandora: Buhari Visited Tinubu In Corruption-Tainted Villa Acquired By Oyetola by hedonido: 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
FolabiCash:
Bruh , Kola Aluko is a fuccckin big boy. Damn.

You can say that again bruh. He's my idol, lol. Been an idol since his club chief days in Unilag. E dey body from Day 1.
Re: Pandora: Buhari Visited Tinubu In Corruption-Tainted Villa Acquired By Oyetola by FolabiCash: 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
hedonido:

You can say that again bruh. He's my idol, lol. Been an idol since his club chief days in Unilag. E dey body from Day 1.

Ehn ehn ? Need to dig more on his history now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pandora: Buhari Visited Tinubu In Corruption-Tainted Villa Acquired By Oyetola by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 08, 2021
come and read this one too...or is it only swagga '23 threads you read now? Zombies avoid threads like these like their own shit. I was surprised you didn't openly suppet tinibu instead you were pretending to be on the fence typing 'reading' and dropping smileys.

As for you the daft pdp wailers nothing to wail about anymore? All of una regret never complete.
Re: Pandora: Buhari Visited Tinubu In Corruption-Tainted Villa Acquired By Oyetola by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 08, 2021
The property is worth N5 billion naira at the current exchange rate shocked
Re: Pandora: Buhari Visited Tinubu In Corruption-Tainted Villa Acquired By Oyetola by OmoManU: 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
Summary- Oyetola broke the law by buying a house and entering into a business transaction while he was chief of staff to aregbe. Tinubu's crime is that he is currently staying at the house, buhari's crime is that he visited tinubu at the house.

Buhuri is a criminal.

Tinubu is a criminal.

Peter obi is a hypocritical criminal.

Jonathan and Co are criminals.

Ganduje is a criminal on record.

I won't defend any criminal.

Election period is coming so they need everything to witch-hunt and blackmail each other. All that matters is that open grazing is banned and productive states won't give their VAT to unproductive states.

E for Energy
Re: Pandora: Buhari Visited Tinubu In Corruption-Tainted Villa Acquired By Oyetola by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
Everything associated with Tinubu right from his days in Chicago has been heroin and money laundering and this is the man some ignorant slaves say can steady the fantastically corrupt failed state.I tire for Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists / Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos) / Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.