Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Kalu: I Want To Retire From Politics And Become A Farmer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu: I Want To Retire From Politics And Become A Farmer (280 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC / Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kalu: I Want To Retire From Politics And Become A Farmer by Health16: 8:48am On Oct 07, 2021
The lawmaker representing Abia South Senatorial District at the Senate, Orji Uzor Kalu has disclosed that he wished to retire from politics to become a farmer.

He made this known while interacting with journalists after receiving the traditional title of Kibiya (Arrow) of Argungu Emirate from the Emir, Alhaji Mohammed Mera.

https://newsrand.com/2021/10/07/kalu-i-want-to-retire-from-politics-and-become-a-farmer/

(1) (Reply)

Inflation Highest In Kogi, Gombe, Oyo As Headline Lowers To 16.63% / Anambra 2021: Don’t Drag Us Into Your Scam Elections – IPOB Warns INEC / Yoruba Muslims Will Not Vote Christian Presidential Candidates From Southwest-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.