Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) (80588 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) / Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) / Slay Queens Engage In Serious Fight Over Food At A Public Event. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by 999monikers(f): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2021
[s]
Ikillbrokehoes:
I really commend the photographer, I would have also done the same cheesy
[/s] shut up, hungry man
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by Mcslize: 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
Gadafii:
dem no pay am ni, abi he dey mad
he will refund my full money, sue him to court and demand for damages. abi he dey mad

You go just dey jump jump, dey do do, dey whine your waist without reading the full story before concluding.

Guy, your face no show, your shoe no shine. Go and read the full story before I Sama you for holyground.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
dawnomike:
That's unprofessional of the photographer...
Abeg who professional epp abeg??

But the thing vex oga Photographer reach his bone marrow

1 Like

Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by sisisioge: 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
If it's the abroad, they will still sue his sorry arzzz grin.

Na naija he fit go scout free
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by Dedemworld: 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
Blackfire:
Yoruba photographer

grin

Stupidity is running through ur veins. U are a certified idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by ThatFairGuy: 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
That guy is gambari banza not Igbo
ymdo:

It must have been an Igbo party.

We all know food is always surplus at Yoruba party na. cool
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by hopexter(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
If you hear the extortionate amount thses photographers charge, you won’t even want to give them water to drink but there’s always takeaway for photographer so let him do his Job undecided undecided
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by ThatFairGuy: 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
Gambari undecided
Blackfire:
Yoruba photographer

grin
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by bestmutiu2019(m): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
Tell me the title of the Yoruba Movie
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by Mummyfour(f): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
The type of stunt FEMI FANI KAYODE will pull effortlessly grin
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by Felabrity: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
Go and do the wedding again grin
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by AfroKnight: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
Lol.

In that case, my photographer will have one medium cooler of jollof rice and dodo for him and his team.

With plenty meat of course.

And soft drink only.

No beer for him make he no dey misbehave. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by Drogunov: 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
IAmSkinny:

Men cheap clients are the most anti-photographer people on earth.

I have my own story. Maybe I'll share when I have time

Ehn? Skinny photoo
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by Iykoto86(m): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
mytime24:
Them no fit try am for naija

Shey d celebrant no pay for ur services
No mind them, the photographer go collect for life.
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by Drogunov: 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
ymdo:

It must have been an Igbo party.

We all know food is always surplus at Yoruba party na. cool

You are right my nigga. Any igbo party is a call to go home hungry. If they even manage to serve you rice, its going to be without meat or with the most ridiculously small piece ever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by Commentor: 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
bestabigaelever:
He did what?
No, he will see crazy in flesh

You sef, what would it have cost you to provide food for your photographer?

1 Like

Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by Rexymania(m): 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
Fake news. Dem no pay am?
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by hopexter(m): 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
Blackfire:
Yoruba photographer

grin

Yoruba photographer at Igbo weddings grin grin
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by shogsman(m): 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2021
So I believe phones were barred at the venue too, because I'm sure a couple dozen people took more than enough photos of the occasion with thier mobile phones.
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by Exodora: 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by Exodora: 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
This one is fair the people that I pity alot are the ones that starve their drivers.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by nathpope(m): 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
Belafonte:
I think the couple deserve what the photographer did grin

See pictures below for full story

a friend would not do what both of them did to each other..

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by iLegendd(m): 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I really commend the photographer, I would have also done the same cheesy

I guess that's why you're always bitter seeing other people succeed and the reason you always troll me hoping I'll reply. I know how excited you'll feel seeing me quote you.

Now, rant and watch how I'll ignore a bitter and depressed soul like you. grin I pity those who associate with filthy things like you.

Your heart is full or darkness, revenge, and evil. You need help.
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by Karleb(m): 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
One lesson about this story is to never work for poor client.

The more expensive you are, the more the value.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by Lance7621: 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
hopexter:
If you hear the extortionate amount thses photographers charge, you won’t even want to give them water to drink but there’s always takeaway for photographer so let him do his Job undecided undecided

It's not byforce to use photographer, use your chinko phone to cover the wedding na. See him mouth! You think it's easy to bend, snap, pick and edit pictures? It's fvcking stressful dude

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by house10s: 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
dawnomike:
That's unprofessional of the photographer...

the story no complete.

the groom told the photographer if he is going to eat he will not pay him his money

1 Like

Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by sylve11: 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
Belafonte:
I think the couple deserve what the photographer did grin

See pictures below for full story

Lol grin

No time jare. cool
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by hopexter(m): 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
Lance7621:

It's not byforce to use photographer, use your chinko phone to cover the wedding na. See him mouth! You think it's easy to bend, snap, pick and edit pictures? It's fvcking stressful dude

So groom should abandon his wedding and start taking invitees photos? You no dey think before you talk. Photography is an occupation and you should be professional about it after negotiation and agreement. If e hard you to take pictures, be a bus driver and just enjoy sitting and let the bus bend undecided undecided
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by sylve11: 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
Drogunov:

You are right my nigga. Any igbo party is a call to go home hungry. If they even manage to serve you rice, its going to be without meat or with the most ridiculously small piece ever.

Signed:

Management. grin cool
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
No fvckin way. I'll delete him
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by kelvin21887(m): 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
I like the part he said he would have piad $250 for just a cup of cold water, stupid couples, thumbs up to the photographer

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by Karleb(m): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
hopexter:

So groom should abandon his wedding and start taking invitees photos? You no dey think before you talk. Photography is an occupation and you should be professional about it after negotiation and agreement. If e hard you to take pictures, be a bus driver and just enjoy sitting and let the bus bend undecided undecided

Try to read the story before judging.

The photographer is a good fellow, he even asked the stupid groom if he should delete the pictures and he said replied yes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) / Hefty Looking Man Marries A Young Lady,Photos Got People Talking(pics) / Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.