Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) (80174 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) / Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) / Slay Queens Engage In Serious Fight Over Food At A Public Event. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:41am On Oct 08, 2021
playfrank:
Are you not been paid for your work?
Read the full story and you will understand why the photographer got angry.
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by Gobdddd(m): 6:00am On Oct 08, 2021
It is clear that in Nigeria, even in celebrations, if you don't know anyone among the "ask me's" you'll definitely go home empty stomach.

Drivers that go on chatter suffer same thing.

Maybe, a driver can one day angrily drive his car home, leaving those that chattered him because they refused to feed him too.

There's what we call social contract. The couples are in breach of that contract. Yes. I put it to them.

That photographer can come and pay for my services to defend him in court

Uptownerd:
Hungry photographer deletes all photos and leaves

To avoid this type of thing happening in your wedding, do not play with your photographer's stomach. grin

To avoid stories that touch.
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by Karleb(m): 6:02am On Oct 08, 2021
hopexter:

So because he asked before deleting made him a good fellow? You see yourself? Did you think what made the guy say yes?

If we’ve had an agreement and later you decide to threaten me cos of food, my brother, food don finish and you can delete it and fückoff.

Who agrees to having his wedding photos deleted in the first place if not pressure or blackmail?

I don't normally do this but since you will not read, let me help you.

In the US, photographers normally charge $X, 000 but since the groom and this certain photographer are friends, they begged him to do it for $250. They also agreed that he wouldn't be taking them pictures all through and the groom claimed he didn't mind if the pictures were horrible.

On the day of the wedding, they wanted him to do the work as if he would be paid $X, 000.

Being a good guy, he didn't complain but he became hungry to the extent that he said he wouldn't mind if he got food and water for $250 at that time. But the groom was telling him to do his work since they already had an agreement, mind you, this wasn't the initial agreement.

The guy complain and the groom threatened that its either he continue shooting without break or food or he leaves without pay, mind you the pay he is taking about is just $250 as opposed to $X, 000 the photographer would normally charge.

Out of anger, the photographer agreed to leave and told the groom he was going to delete the pictures, the groom said OK and the photographer asked again if he was sure, the groom said yes and my guy deleted the pictures and left.

Normally, the photographer being the couple's friend would have eaten at the wedding assuming he was attending as a guest.

Some reddit users claimed that photographers who charge high normally get food breaks.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/life-style/wedding-photographer-deletes-pictures-b1934148.html%3famp

Next time, do a little research and a little reading before arguing. Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by tayoccu(m): 6:36am On Oct 08, 2021
A
dawnomike:
That's unprofessional of the photographer...
Do not let the headline mislead you, the “client” was a douche bag, the photographer was his friend, he practically begged the photographer for a discount based on their friendship, he got an insane discount (rumored to be around 80%), yet he wouldn’t allow the photographer to take a break to eat.
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by Felimax(m): 6:43am On Oct 08, 2021
Belafonte:

Friends, family and cheap clients are the worst group of people to provide services for. They have this annoying feeling of entitlement

You are 100% correct! They are the reason why i am re-arranging my terms on my multimedia firm. In fact my businesses generally.
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by Felimax(m): 6:44am On Oct 08, 2021
IAmSkinny:

Men cheap clients are the most anti-photographer people on earth.

I have my own story. Maybe I'll share when I have time

Please do, and tag me please.
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by Felimax(m): 6:46am On Oct 08, 2021
Ayemileto:
Read the full story up there first, then come back and edit your comment. shocked
They will never read! Team judge the book by the cover. Lots of educated fools.
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by agbonkamen(f): 6:54am On Oct 08, 2021
Belafonte:

Friends, family and cheap clients are the worst group of people to provide services for. They have this annoying feeling of entitlement
very annoying set of people. Cheap clients be ordering you around like they paid you reasonably.
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by gbagyiza: 6:54am On Oct 08, 2021
Bodmum:
the news sweet me

But seriously, he was wrong. Although I don't know the agreement they had, deleting the pictures was wrong because he was going to be paid for the job done.
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 08, 2021
gbagyiza:

But seriously, he was wrong. Although I don't know the agreement they had, deleting the pictures was wrong because he was going to be paid for the job done.
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 08, 2021
gbagyiza:

shut up. Sweet newz
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by Kinute(m): 7:15am On Oct 08, 2021
dawnomike:

You don't even know the full story.
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by EngrchidiG25(m): 7:20am On Oct 08, 2021
Na so
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by pafo(m): 7:23am On Oct 08, 2021
dawnomike:

See likes ontop say you no know the full story.
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by tayoccu(m): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2021
I’m surprised at the number of people who have said a lot without even reading the story.
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by McAausim: 7:54am On Oct 08, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
must you do this bro,but come and buy agbo ooo

grin

Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:57am On Oct 08, 2021
Wicked over sensitive man...is it the celebrants fault? Because of food and to think he has been paid part or even full
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:02am On Oct 08, 2021
McAausim:

grin
you Sabi the drill jawee,but we are not like that
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by victorazy(m): 8:06am On Oct 08, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I really commend the photographer, I would have also done the same cheesy

You never been sued for bridge of contract and negligence before.
Is food part of your discussion?
Na food u come chop in this world?
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by Frenzy01(m): 8:10am On Oct 08, 2021
Nothing wey pesson no go see grin grin

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by jditimiya(m): 8:19am On Oct 08, 2021
Treat people that are working for you, i promise you everything will be well.
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by wolebest: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2021
How can you engage someone for free and not consider his or her welfare in the midst of plenty....... that's mean men!!!

To add salt to injury, you begin to dish out threats. Epitome of ingratitude.
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:19am On Oct 08, 2021
victorazy:

You never been sued for bridge of contract and negligence before.
Is food part of your discussion?
Na food u come chop in this world?
Read the full story, and you will understand why I said that.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/life-style/wedding-photographer-deletes-pictures-b1934148.html%3famp

Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:21am On Oct 08, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:

Na food carry am come the event?

While it is an ideal practice to cater for everyone attending an event, this shouldn't be an entitlement.

That's very unprofessional of him. Really childish!
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by ninocia18(m): 8:23am On Oct 08, 2021
My question is did he have to tell them to go and get something to eat? He'd have just sneaked out and back without anyone noticing.
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:23am On Oct 08, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:

While it is an ideal practice to cater for everyone attending an event, this shouldn't be an entitlement.

He could be made to pay dearly for this.
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:30am On Oct 08, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Read the full story of what transpired before you judge the photographer, do you also love to be treated in such bad manner? even after helping the client with just a meagre fee of $250.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by bestabigaelever(f): 8:38am On Oct 08, 2021
Commentor:

You sef, what would it have cost you to provide food for your photographer?
I’m the bride, not the server
He could just tell me that he has not been served
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by Ayemileto(m): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2021
hopexter:

So because he asked before deleting made him a good fellow? You see yourself? Did you think what made the guy say yes?

If we’ve had an agreement and later you decide to threaten me cos of food, my brother, food don finish and you can delete it and fückoff.

Who agrees to having his wedding photos deleted in the first place if not pressure or blackmail?
Have you read the full story?
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by Belafonte(m): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2021
agbonkamen:
very annoying set of people. Cheap clients be ordering you around like they paid you reasonably.

They have the most number of demands and the most inconsiderate demands
Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by CoolAmbience(m): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Read the full story of what transpired before you judge the photographer, do you also love to be treated in such bad manner? even after helping the client with just a meagre fee of $250.

Thank you bro.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) by Itoro67: 11:18am On Oct 08, 2021
This same thing happened to my uncle, it was really hilarious mehhhn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos) / Hefty Looking Man Marries A Young Lady,Photos Got People Talking(pics) / Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.