Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit (71242 Views)

I Deleted All Chinwetalu Agu Videos On My Computer.... / Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) / Biafra: No Amount Of Force Can Crush The Will Of A People - Chinwetalu Agu (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by mancoconut: 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Simple rules, even your elders can't keep.

The authority says they have outlawed displaying Biafran flag. Why should you break the law on purpose?

If everyone starts breaking every law, then what would distinguish us from animals?

Don't overwhelm yourself any further with your inanity you low IQ reprobate, God punish you and your useless law, the Biafran movement is as strong as ever and its getting momentum in the East... and there's nothing your God-forsaken law can do about it, shoot one Biafran and 10 pigs in uniform will pay the price in blood and gore (thanks to UGM), nobody is tolerating your barbaric nonsense anymore.
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
When they hear the sound of knock-out they zoom off

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by vanunu: 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
Lifestone:

Lol. You guys should at least be informed before coming online to talk.
Where are the leaders of the Catalonian? 95% of them are presently in jail.

Mumu ,they have all been released.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by ActuaRise696969: 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
Fulani are really maltreating the Igbos and Yorubas are celebrating it.

Na WA oh

This is injustice. They just want to have their own country and they are being treated like slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by Lifestone(m): 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
vanunu:

Mumu ,they have all been released.
Okay. So you agreed they went to jail!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by greenglow: 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
If you are a Muslim bride to be and you reside in Abuja. Check out Abuja women in business on Instagram. Someone is doing a freebie grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by TundeBricklayer: 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
Watch how Chiwetalu Agu was beaten

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvcmzzf6cj0
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by freemi(m): 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
Broveens42:

He was dragged on the floor in the watsap video
but were is d video
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by MrOON: 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
mancoconut:
There's nothing in those photos to suggest he was manhandled, seems like they were even friendly with him (as per say him be popular Nollywood actor)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYT_wJOIVJE
Watch it here

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by Captain92: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
Why harassing him na, in as much as i don't like MNK approach to Biafra actualization, harassing someone going peacefully with Biafran insignia is out of it, C'mon stupid soldiers u are needed in the north...
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by colestephan86: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
chrismastre5:
So he has ceased to be Igbo right?
The yorubas have a saying, oju lagba maa n ya, ogba okin yanu.
An elder observes fast but should be slow to talk
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by Rolly22(m): 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Let's be honest, MNK won't give us Biafra, Someone more stronger, fiercer, and wiser than he is will come after him and he'll have more lions on his shoulder. Ndígbo anyị, let's not relent, but rather let's be prayerful and keep our hope alive for Chukwu Okike abịama is with us as he has always been with us.

Senator Abaribe will be targeted for assassination but they won't prevail for God is with him. He's strongly behind us and let's not be decieved cos our elders are solidly behind the actualization of Biafra if you watch their body language cos MNK can't go far with the diasporas without the blessings
of our fathers and elders.

Otellectual

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by Eberex(m): 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
[quote author=mancoconut post=106526605]There's nothing in those photos to suggest he was manhandled, seems like they were even friendly with him (as per say him be popular Nollywood actor) [/quote

Go on Twitter and see the video.
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by Spain007(m): 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by Rochasstatue(f): 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
Where was he dragged and arrested please?
From these pictures he wasn't even touched by soldiers or is this a movie scene?
If you deliberately want to malign the army and insult my beloved country and President, verily I say unto you, it shall not be well with you.
It will never be well with you.
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by Antoeni(m): 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
Stupidity at Old Age
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by OB7Foreva(m): 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
Your family is going down 1st
stanluiz:
It is you Ipob touts Ugm that will be wiped out by the military. Una go cry tire.

The army should search every nook and cranny of Anambra to fish out ipob touts.

They should arrest any ipob member Because he is a suspect.
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
Where is the video, coz I no see slap ooo, soldiers doing peace talk in northern part where Boko Haram and bandit are killing them anyhow but want to engage Igbos
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by OB7Foreva(m): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
Get off my mention I wasn't talking to you hungry retarded frog eating afonja scum
SIRRITE:

Why can't u join the unknown gun men and act fast, useless thing
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by Willgates(m): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
melaniaup:
Last time I travel down to south east on assignment from my boss ,. Little do one wonder that talk of Biafra is now talk by even boys and girls or children no longer only a talk of the old ones

My worse fear is the people, all of them are already Biafrans

Is this the video? Where was he dragged?

Were Since My amiable man Orji Kalu has remove interest in running me and my team from ika north have met and discuss that Chris Ngige Take the lead as he leads the nation as the incoming president of Federal Republic of Nigeria

Please let's welcome the incoming president for unity. This people have separated from us but let's try

President Chris Ngige for President 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvcmzzf6cj0

And you can see the pictures what is fake about it
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by Mozegee: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
Show us the WhatsApp video
Broveens42:

He was dragged on the floor in the watsap video
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by Teeklef(m): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
Besk:

Honestly, I’m so worried by the level of lies and misinformation always spread on this forum by the CHILDREN OF HATE.

Where in that photo was the person dragged and manhandled? It even appeared like they were shaking hands in one.

In the third photo, the man in the Biafra outfit was freely walking away on his own - no molestations, no harassments.

How can a race be so bile-filled, so full of hatred, why? You see bitterness in everything they say and everything they write. Why?

It’s such a shame.
Oga go watch am for you tube. Na there i dey come nao. He was dragged and beaten mercilessly. I'm not in support of that sha, atleast they should respect his age.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by mystery22: 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
With the level of insecurity in Anambra State caused by IPOB terrorists at the moment, it is unwise to identify or parade with any of their insignia, unless you just want trend with foolishness..

They should check whether he is mentally okay before detaining him.

may you and your family lives be like one Nigeria you want..amen

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by Teeklef(m): 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
I do pray to God every morning that till i will come back and meet him, i don't want the following people to beat me:
1. Soldiers
2.Witches(we call them airforce here).
If those two beat u een, dem fit beat 40 years out of your age.
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by OKEMKPI: 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
mancoconut:
There's nothing in those photos to suggest he was manhandled, seems like they were even friendly with him (as per say him be popular Nollywood actor)
If u watch the video,u will be ashamed of this post u made.He was really manhandled.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by UnabashedIPOB: 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
That's a shame how uncivilized and unprofessional the LIEGERIAN soldiers are. But I'm not surprised judging by those who run the affairs of the country.
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by Cutehotnerd001: 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ojikutubaba:
They should put a bullet in his head is an IPOB terrorist .

They should have flushed u down the toilet in a condom than bringing forth a mor0n like u. Fulani terrorist like u.
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by zoedew: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/soldiers-arrest-manhandle-actor-chinwetalu-agu/
Wow! Splendid! I like the sight of decent people who stand for something worthwhile!!! Nice garb.
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by SirDickOdogwu(m): 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
mancoconut:
try and watch the video on Facebook the man was dehumanised dragged on the ground pushed and pulled by the armed Soldiers, it was really disheartening watching the video

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by Emmanuel909090: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
Speechless
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by Kaymansion(m): 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
The man don't even fear his head shocked He should be thanking God for not being fire at first sight
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by Dshocker(m): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
I hope that the actors guild of Nigeria will look into this matter and speak against it,including other celebrities

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date / Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World / What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.