Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit (71275 Views)

I Deleted All Chinwetalu Agu Videos On My Computer.... / Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) / Biafra: No Amount Of Force Can Crush The Will Of A People - Chinwetalu Agu (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by UCHIHAmask: 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
nokspos:
I'm not a fan of biafra, but i love what this man is doing... standing for his own people
Then now you understand how strong our ideology is, thousands have died, yet we still hold it.......
The more action Nigeria government takes the more disunited we become..... Almost the whole eastern region detest Nigeria now,is it necessary then to have them in this already falling country!!
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by Blitzerz: 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ojikutubaba:
They should put a bullet in his head is an IPOB terrorist .
As you wish others so will they put in your head too. Amen
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by UCHIHAmask: 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Famous people like Chinwetalu Agu should be careful with their behaviors because many people look up to them.

Because of his foolishness, many more miscreants will be emboldened to break the law.

That's the essence of it,it's a spirit that flows In the veins of biafran patriots,love for a nation yet unborn something rare In the Nigeria entity....
With the likes of celebrities like flavour and chiwetalagu who have things to lose or enmity to gain from Nigeria boldly airing their views,the spirit Will sour high, guns cannot stop it neither can arresting nnamdi kanu,, Nigeria should already know how engrossed we are in thoughts of BIAFRA..
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by UCHIHAmask: 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
stinechykee:
We told them that the more they keep on trying to silence Biafra agitation the more people get indoctrinated and Chiwetaru Agu is one actor of many that will soon Join.Biafra is a spirit and idiology it's time have come and nothing will stop it this time around
Exactly!
The more you try to silence BIAFRA the more people that are already sympathetic to it become fully indoctrinated....
The way those bastard soldiers kill unarmed protesters that year made me have a rethink,I saw how brutal they are when it comes to my people...
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by UCHIHAmask: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
stinechykee:
What is wrong with you people? Seriously I am tired of you people's double mouth.You people said that IPOB is made up of only jobless, illiterate,Barrow pushers and Okada riders and no reasonable Igbos will join them now Chiwetalu Agu who is not only rich or learned but prominent not only in Igbo but Arica have proved you people wrong you are here shifting goal post by talking trash.You people are irredeemable
No to worry, that's what their medias make them believe, isn't that why they think IPOB is killing igbos and causing chaos in IGboland..
IPOB and the biafran course sympathizers makes up the major percent of igbo Intellectuals both home and abroad...
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by UCHIHAmask: 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

What are you gibbering about?

Is this about IPOB?

The issue here is the Biafran flag which obviously is held sacred by not just professing IPOB members.

The fact of my argument is that the state has outlawed displaying Biafran flag. You might keep it displayed in your house, but the South East is still a part of Nigeria, and neither the government nor the Constitution recognizes anything remotely Biafran.

You Nigerians are disgustingly hypocritical!
So you know laws and constitution, but you know not that by world standard a people have the right to seek self determination and that sending soldiers to kill innocent protesters is against every law,woe to you, didn't Nigeria government use same rule to annex Adamawa state...
A government that breaks rules, disregard it's courts, entertains embezzlement, hails corruption,abuses human rights and most especially kill unarmed protesters of a major region in it's territories lacks the moral standing to quote laws or ban things unrighteously without credible or express reform and backups to it's actions.
don't ever speak of laws In issues like this.
Were you all blind when it all started,even European citizens have histories of resisting evil and corrupt practices against it .
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by Ushman333: 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
No dragging here, only seen being questioned, ipob us a proscribed group, and the federal government of Nigeria still runs this entity. This man was out of order. He is only being talked to, no picture of him being dragged. Stop the propaganda.
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by Truvelisback(m): 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
Broveens42:

He was dragged on the floor in the watsap video
Dragged on the floor?

Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by zoedew: 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
mancoconut:

Don't overwhelm yourself any further with your inanity you low IQ reprobate, God punish you and your useless law, the Biafran movement is as strong as ever and its getting momentum in the East... and there's nothing your God-forsaken law can do about it, shoot one Biafran and 10 pigs in uniform will pay the price in blood and gore (thanks to UGM), nobody is tolerating your barbaric nonsense anymore.
Your manner of speech can be better. Seven out Ten SEners are likely to speak the way you just did and that takes away from the SE push for the materialisation of their legitimate right to self-determination. Please be decent about it. Truth is, no law is good law that says you cannot express yourself so long as you are not indecent and violent about it. What is in the colour? Is it recognised by the UN as the symbolic representation of an independent State within the Nigerian State? What is Nigeria afraid of! The concept of Nigeria as one Nation has clearly been a ruse. It is a desirable way to go for me but not when it is a ruse!

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by yahwehpickin(m): 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
Adrian98:
No video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk8JjT5JItw

This is the video

Dont forget to like and Subscribe to our Channel

Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by Onelove508: 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ovoko!
They obviously don't know what he is capable of.

Iputumpeje!
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by aryzgreat: 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
Bastard janjaweeeeed soldiers.

UGM will soon finish una

Na civilian una take dey shine

Ndi ara
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by ultimateprof: 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
This man take risk oh!
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by aryzgreat: 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ushman333:
No dragging here, only seen being questioned, ipob us a proscribed group, and the federal government of Nigeria still runs this entity. This man was out of order. He is only being talked to, no picture of him being dragged. Stop the propaganda.

Now that d video has been posted, I hope you change mouth.

Mtcheww. Keep supporting nonsense. Na turn by turn
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by emezuo17: 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
mancoconut:
There's nothing in those photos to suggest he was manhandled, seems like they were even friendly with him (as per say him be popular Nollywood actor)
I watched the video, he was bundled to the ground, kicked and picked up by two soldiers who carried him off while others shot at the air to scare people who wanted to intervene, if that is not manhandling to you, I wish your aged father, such treatment too.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by Ushman333: 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
emezuo17:
I watched the video, he was bundled to the ground, kicked and picked up by two soldiers who carried him off while others shot at the air to scare people who wanted to intervene, if that is not manhandling to you, I wish your aged father, such treatment too.
I think he fell, not beaten I watched the video, the apparel is provocative though.
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by chrismastre5(m): 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
colestephan86:

The yorubas have a saying, oju lagba maa n ya, ogba okin yanu.
An elder observes fast but should be slow to talk
After keeping quiet for so long?, Do you know the atrocities the government both state and federal have committed against the people of south east( his own people) and he kept quiet that long and you are here saying that he acted hastily. You are just looking for tactics to blame him not that you see the truth.
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by aryzgreat: 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ushman333:

I think he fell, not beaten I watched the video, the apparel is provocative though.

How is d apparel provocative?

Did u see ipob on his Biafra cloth? Or is Biafra banned?

Are you aware there is difference between Ipob and Biafra.

By the time, chinwetalu Lawyers sue d zoo army, they will pay through their nose
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by Neddyogu(m): 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
Chai! Ishi aki Nsugbe! Ekwensu eromansiaa mammywotaa!!!!
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by Bamzyriches451: 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
Na waoo
So person no fit wear something come out again for this Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by annyz: 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
Broveens42:

He was dragged on the floor in the watsap video

Post the video let us see.
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by StreetMedia: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
With this happening and the likes... BIAFRA spirit is getting charged.

If a soldier is thrown overboard. No RIP.
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by AlexB300: 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
Vicotex:
I no understand this one wey be say anything concerning the South East, igbo and IPOB just dey hit front page anyhow
the thing don tire me
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by colestephan86: 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
chrismastre5:
After keeping quiet for so long?, Do you know the atrocities the government both state and federal have committed against the people of south east( his own people) and he kept quiet that long and you are here saying that he acted hastily. You are just looking for tactics to blame him not that you see the truth.
Na Una know o.
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by Ovamboland(m): 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
Guyman02:
All the Emirs in the North use Arewa flag in their cars, if you don't like Biafra colours then the Emirs should stop displaying Arewa flags.

So Igbos are not permitted to fly or wear a colour that is very dear to their hearts and means a lot to them because our 'unity' is not negotiable.
See what northern soldiers are doing in Igboland, meanwhile Igbo soldiers are getting killed in several ambushes fighting Boko Haram and ISWAP which gets intelligence on troops movement from the repentant terrorists recruited into the Army

When has that Arewa been used as a symbol of rebellion against Nigeria? Has it been used to symbolize an end to the federation?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by Torie8(f): 3:29am On Oct 08, 2021
mancoconut:
There's nothing in those photos to suggest he was manhandled, seems like they were even friendly with him (as per say him be popular Nollywood actor)
I was there to be precise. Relieve market Onitsha. He was being dragged about,and why is the video no longer available?
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by Ushman333: 5:10am On Oct 08, 2021
aryzgreat:

How is d apparel provocative?

Did u see ipob on his Biafra cloth? Or is Biafra banned?

Are you aware there is difference between Ipob and Biafra.

By the time, chinwetalu Lawyers sue d zoo army, they will pay through their nose
Ipob is fighting to establish Biafra, how are they not one, ipob is a proscribed group, members can be targeted.
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by aryzgreat: 8:45am On Oct 08, 2021
Ushman333:

Ipob is fighting to establish Biafra, how are they not one, ipob is a proscribed group, members can be targeted.

You are talking nonsense

There are over 50 Biafra agitation groups in SE, eg Massob, Kunie Biafra, Biafra Heros etc

Proscribing Ipob does not mean all other Biafra Agitation groups are proscribed.

There is no law that banned use of Biafra color or flag. As long as no Ipob ID card or inscription is found on him, if he takes Na to court, they will pay through their nose
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by Ushman333: 8:47am On Oct 08, 2021
aryzgreat:

You are talking nonsense

There are over 50 Biafra agitation groups in SE, eg Massob, Kunie Biafra, Biafra Heros etc

Proscribing Ipob does not mean all other Biafra Agitation groups are proscribed.

There is no law that banned use of Biafra color or flag. As long as no Ipob ID card or inscription is found on him, if he takes Na to court, they will pay through their nose
Tell these nonsense to your ignorant kids, Nigerians are smarter than all those cheap Fabrications and lies, shameless people filled with lies and deceit. Keep playing with your lives.
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by SIRRITE: 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
grin grin he pain am, all this our nairaland and online fighters must stop, and the worst part is, they don't even reside at East, but they will be shouting we nor go gree oh we nor go gree grin grin grin

OB7Foreva:
Get off my mention I wasn't talking to you hungry retarded frog eating afonja scum
Re: Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit by Organs(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Was IPOB written anywhere in his attire?

That is the mistake you forever keep making, you think people are fools? I blame the uselessness of this govt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Slays In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead / Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.