Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR (39830 Views)

FG Should Bring Back SARS Immediately , We Need SARS Now / Governors Back SARS Ban / Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by uniqueboi1(m): 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
Mossadd:
Apc zombies supporters nairaland chapter go be their first victim by God grace

Sure thing.
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by stanluiz(m): 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nice one from IGP!

Sars should also abide by the rules Because that one is the main thing. They should face their job which is Anti robbery and kidnapping including rooting out hoodlums, Thugs and hooligans.

Moreover a unit of Sars should be deployed to the East to root out ipob Ugm including ipob Thugs, touts, miscreants and bingos that is disturbing our peace.

1 Like

Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by Terrence99: 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
melaniaup:
Vote for Chris Ngige party bearer of APC

Vote for the incoming president of Federal Republic of Nigeria
Man of the people
Man of his words

Mention 3 things Ngige has done for Anambra as Minister.
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by michoim(m): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2021
Another 'Nonsense ', vomited by SR
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by nikz(f): 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by Angelfrost(m): 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
IRODANOSA:

You're one intelligent person, sir.

Thank You sir.
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
in ur face.....
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by Bfss: 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by Rolly22(m): 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
stanluiz:
Nice one from IGP!

Sars should also abide by the rules Because that one is the main thing. They should face their job which is Anti robbery and kidnapping including rooting out hoodlums, Thugs and hooligans.

Moreover a unit of Sars should be deployed to the East to root out ipob Ugm including ipob Thugs, touts, miscreants and bingos that is disturbing our peace.

When a cow is talking
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by stanluiz(m): 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
Rolly22:

When a cow is talking
I don't engage with ipob Miscreant! Una yeye activities go end this year.
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by Ayoefa: 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
Good news, the disbanding of SARS has lead to serious increase in crime.
The same trend is happening in the US, the cities with serious police protests during the Floyd case now have way more crimes than they used to have.
Remove bad eggs from SARS, no banned the whole thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by Terrence99: 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
melaniaup:

Anambra don't want me to mention now please park

You must be a comedian. Mc Emma Pitiful.
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by Eborty(m): 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
Well to me,
it all boils down to another propaganda[b][/b]
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by Theunbothered: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
RichThugg:
shocked

This is a great development following the level of crimes and criminal activities carried out daily on innocent Nigerians going about their legitimate hustles..

i Even regret participating in that #Endsars protest seff, this shows i Only wasted my time undecided
osuofia2:
LONG OVER DUE, SARS IS COMIMG BACK. WHAT IS THE NPF WITHOUT SARS.
ALL THIS INSECURITY IS BECAUSE OF THE ABSENSE OF SARS.
GOD BLESS THE IGP,

I didn't know there was no terrorism, banditry, violence or robbery happening before October 2020.

Pure undiluted madness. undecided
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by BBBmall25: 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
BKayy:
If e sure una, do Endsars again. They will show you ignoramuses what they learnt in SE.
Then you'll start hearing of "Unknown Endsars men killed innocent traders"
Ndi ara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by jcross19: 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
Anusiemgood:

You know get sense, and I wish or pray the evil that these unknown gun men do visit you or any one related to you, then you will understand the reason why SARS need to come back
I have nothing to say about what you just posted so SARS is well trained than the military dealing with them? Huh you no get single sense... SARS could have worsen the issue , they should send sars to Niger state , kastina, zamfara....very soon you shall be a victim of sars
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by chaloskyx: 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
THIS JUST SHOWS OUR LEADERS NO SEND US ONE BIT
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
dynicks:
In uptimum Prime's voice ......WE NEVER LEFT!!...we only hid in the shadows!!

The time is now and this time, we taking the battle to them!!

...it’s OPTIMUS PRIME
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by Truflexunits(m): 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
We welcome them back with our hands widely opened.

1 Like

Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by Emmanuel909090: 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
I hope they do the needful
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by shevy878: 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
They should try it & see how the youth will set the country on fire.
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
They brought new rules (smirks). Were there no rules guiding them when they were acting like mad dogs all over the place? Who's fooling who with these so called rules?
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by odysey: 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
RichThugg:
shocked

This is a great development following the level of crimes and criminal activities carried out daily on innocent Nigerians going about their legitimate hustles..

i Even regret participating in that #Endsars protest seff, this shows i Only wasted my time undecided
#Endsars was the most successful Protest Ever those that died are Heroes they'll never be Forgotten as for their Legacy Watchout and see what will happen before the year ends
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by Skyfly007: 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
endsarrrs:

V for virginity
yes dear
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by Okoroawusa: 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
Welcome development...
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by Bankowner: 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
Still does not mean they won’t gun down anybody under the guise of armed robbery.
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by starlingbawa(m): 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
dynicks:
In uptimum Prime's voice ......WE NEVER LEFT!!...we only hid in the shadows!!

The time is now and this time, we taking the battle to them!!

"OPTIMUS PRIME" you meant to say eh?
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by asapants: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
Are they releasing them for 2020/20/10
Why not move them to Sambisa forest to fight BH Boys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Simon Ekpa Is Chiefly Known For Spreading Fake News' - Wikipedia (Photo) / 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) / Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.