Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR (39827 Views)

FG Should Bring Back SARS Immediately , We Need SARS Now / Governors Back SARS Ban / Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by pacespot(m): 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
The major problem of Nigeria is that there is too much HATE in the heart of people towards each other.
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by decent2(m): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
shevy878:
They should try it & see how the youth will set the country on fire.
I see one them wearing uniform yesterday
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by ultimateprof: 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
I know that SARS will come back!
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by Cloud007: 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
Na so e start... Abi no be so e start? angry
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by numericalguy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

You don't understand how propaganda works...

Insecurity was heightened because your leaders allowed it (Even sponsored it)... All these just to further demonize the past and any future agitations for reforms.

It is nothing but dullness to actually believe the scrapping of SARS suddenly made the existing law enforcement agency become redundant... You can reason past their politics.

It is quite shameful and saddening that a government can go any length (even sacrificing innocent citizens) just to create the impression that protests for change are evil. That should make you worried!!!

I really don't see the point in this your rantings over an anti-inflammatory outfit. You shouldn't have a problem if you are not an armed robber.
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by numericalguy(m): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2021
seyz91:
you geh sense so? shocked

Why you come dey fear like this na. Abi you be armed robber?
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by orumba(m): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
Story for the gods. Individuals are now brutal self.
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by Angelfrost(m): 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
numericalguy:

I really don't see the point in this your rantings over an anti-inflammatory outfit. You shouldn't have a problem if you are not an armed robber.

Okay... I didn't realize all those who protested against the supposedly defunct unit were all armed robbers.

Thanks for clarifying...
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by funkekemi(f): 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
RichThugg:
shocked

This is a great development following the level of crimes and criminal activities carried out daily on innocent Nigerians going about their legitimate hustles..

i Even regret participating in that #Endsars protest seff, this shows i Only wasted my time undecided
see aboki lying thry his teeth , so your friend opened this thread and invite u to give it a boost , APC bmc paid agent , go and do a better job
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by funkekemi(f): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Maybe you participated as a government spy..
he thinks we are his fellow APC agents with low IQp
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by numericalguy(m): 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

Okay... I didn't realize all those who protested against the supposedly defunct unit were all armed robbers.

Thanks for clarifying...

Protests that were carried out by Yahoo boys, convicted criminals and other dangerous hoodlums who killed innocent Nigerians, looted properties and burnt down their properties.

It is shameful for anyone to call that evil episode of our lives a protest
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by seyz91(m): 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
cheesy
numericalguy:

Why you come dey fear like this na. Abi you be armed robber?
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by Rolly22(m): 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
stanluiz:
I don't engage with ipob Miscreant! Una yeye activities go end this year.

Mumu you go still Dey talk this same thing next year, you think any of you can stop an Biafra agitation
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by ghettochild(m): 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
Old Sars or new SARS.
As a member just forger about Visa to US or Canada..
Awon olofo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Kumuyi Is Simply Different - Femi Adesina / Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna / Nigerian Soldier Posts About The Challenges They Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.