Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR (39826 Views)

FG Should Bring Back SARS Immediately , We Need SARS Now / Governors Back SARS Ban / Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by Gsentme(m): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
Niaja... Nah scam.. if this country don tire una to manage.. make una kuku sell am and share the money individually... WTAF angry

1 Like

Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by GeorgeTheCoder: 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
This country is cursed.

1 Like

Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by Ayoolamax: 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
Wating concern me , me just sidon for one conner they look my shiba inu coin with my two eyes open. By next month. Humm make i no talk watin they my mind , cos some clitocurency go come and be running there mouth say naa yahoo plus i do. SIHBA INU FROM 0.0000230 TO 0.0003350. YOU ARE DOING WELL.
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by Jmichael1(m): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
Another protest loading...
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by osuofia2(m): 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
Victor08032:

You're a fool!!! Insecurity had been in existence the time SARS was, all what SARS are after is personal interest nothing more
THANK FOR THE INSULT BUT YOU CANT COMPARE THEN VS NOW LEVELS OF INSECURITY

1 Like

Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by Franzinni: 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
Good new ... Nigerians are akin to livestock they need someone who can crack the whip at a moment's notice .... first deploy the boys to lekki... that place needs clean-up ...

Show no mercy ..If you catch a criminal ..no bribe no mercy ...just send him to meet the long arm of the law.

After some well deserved mending I prescribe. Even if nah me ...But as I nor be criminal ..e go be.
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by Ajah489(m): 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
we don hear!
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by seyz91(m): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
i tell you
JavaScript90:
You see? The government of this country does not respect the youth. Well it doesn't cost the government to carry propagandist that will tribalize any uprising or protest. Just pay some low life's to say that Igbo's want to destroy Lagos and the protest will die a natural death.

Our suffering is not ending anytime soon in this country
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by numericalguy(m): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
The absence of SARS has lead to so many crimes being committed.

1 Like

Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by techWriter3: 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
Maybe you involved as a goverment espionage..
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by seyz91(m): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
you geh sense so? shocked
numericalguy:
Great

All the people against SARS are mostly criminals
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
SARS that willtake on elook at you and call u a kidnapper grin we don finish
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by Prophet777: 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
Another mother of all protest looms in the coming months...

Pls get prepared.
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
Fake numbers as none is going through or even working.....

A friend in Portharcourt called to say he saw SARS at mgbuoba in Rivers state conducting 'search and stop' operations on the Rumuokwuta-choba/uniport road.
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by numericalguy(m): 2:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
Joseph08:
Another #EndSars loading...grin

Jmichael1:
Another protest loading...

Let it come. We are ready for your nonsense protest.

We the peace loving patriotic Nigerians will oppose any miscreant from killing innocent Nigerians and burning down their properties.

3 Likes

Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by honeybobo69: 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
NIGERIANS don't expect much from these old corrupt criminals, I'm just pained at why any forward thinking Nigerian would want Tinubu in any place of power, these people have looted enough to last 5 generations. what a jungle

1 Like

Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by Angelfrost(m): 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
...And certain clowns here will be talking about "Patriotism"!

Patriotism to what exactly??! To a nation where democracy means nothing, and the voices of the people are ignored!

Well, I will continue to observe and watch this shit show till 2023 when most of you morons will elect another retrogressive elder to continue from where Buhari stopped.

1 Like

Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by jubrilELsudan: 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
I LAFF IN AKWUZU SARS.

Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by Angelfrost(m): 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
numericalguy:
The absence of SARS has lead to so many crimes being committed.

You don't understand how propaganda works...

Insecurity was heightened because your leaders allowed it (Even sponsored it)... All these just to further demonize the past and any future agitations for reforms.

It is nothing but dullness to actually believe the scrapping of SARS suddenly made the existing law enforcement agency become redundant... You can reason past their politics.

It is quite shameful and saddening that a government can go any length (even sacrificing innocent citizens) just to create the impression that protests for change are evil. That should make you worried!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by oilyngbati(m): 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
All the SARS unit should be deployed to SE to finish off Ipob terrorists bingos
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by eldoradoxx: 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
October last year, SARS was disbanded, one year after Nigerians can now tell the difference between Nigeria with SARS and without SARS as criminals have virtually taken over the entire length and breath of this country. The kind of crimes never witnessed before and places were crimes were virtually absent have now noticed a difference. I commend the IGP, Nigeria needs SARS, period !

3 Likes

Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by jcross19: 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
RichThugg:
shocked

This is a great development following the level of crimes and criminal activities carried out daily on innocent Nigerians going about their legitimate hustles..

i Even regret participating in that #Endsars protest seff, this shows i Only wasted my time undecided
this is actually black man mentality and why they enjoyed been oppressed....
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by ivolt: 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
Fake news.
The body says X-SQUAD, headline says SARS.
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
RichThugg:
shocked

This is a great development following the level of crimes and criminal activities carried out daily on innocent Nigerians going about their legitimate hustles..

i Even regret participating in that #Endsars protest seff, this shows i Only wasted my time undecided
in the end, you will surely regret your shapeless life.
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by Mbaku(m): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
dynicks:
In uptimum Prime's voice ......WE NEVER LEFT!!...we only hid in the shadows!!

The time is now and this time, we taking the battle to them!!
What part did he say this again please? I’ve forgotten cheesy
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by Noblewealth(m): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
We need them now than ever.. I pray they don't pull that bad act again...

1 Like

Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by IRODANOSA(m): 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

You don't understand how propaganda works...

Insecurity was heightened because your leaders allowed it (Even sponsored it)... All these just to further demonize the past and any future agitations for reforms.

It is nothing but dullness to actually believe the scrapping of SARS suddenly made the existing law enforcement agency become redundant... You can reason past their politics.

It is quite shameful and saddening that a government can go any length (even sacrificing innocent citizens) just to create the impression that protests for change are evil. That should make you worried!!!
You're one intelligent person, sir.
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by dasparrow: 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
The abuse will continue. No be power drunk Nigerian police again?
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by ridwanlawal: 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
numericalguy:
Great

All the people against SARS are mostly criminals

Dem no do you thats why
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by Anusiemgood(m): 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
jcross19:
this is actually black man mentality and why they enjoyed been oppressed....
You know get sense, and I wish or pray the evil that these unknown gun men do visit you or any one related to you, then you will understand the reason why SARS need to come back
Re: Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR by YerimaAswadJnr: 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
Kudos to the IGP!
Nigeria is in dire need of this.
We also hope and pray that SARS abide by the new rules.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Kumuyi Is Simply Different - Femi Adesina / 'Simon Ekpa Is Chiefly Known For Spreading Fake News' - Wikipedia (Photo) / Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.