Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

I Got The Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got The Job (1008 Views)

Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! / My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got The Job by MAKABBEY(m): 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
Due to Nigeria economy issue and business is not booming for now, I decided to enter class for the first time in my life, even though both my first degree and masters degree is in Education. I was surprised my certificates worth in osun state could amount to ordinary 30,000 Naira.
They said teachers reward is in heaven, and doctors rewards should be on Earth, who is doctor without teacher that taught them in schools? Teachers are nation builders and future shapers, Why should we below pyramid of wages and salary.
Did you know the funniest thing? I am happy that I got the job, at least the 30k will be going into monthly contribution I joined.
But who did teachers offended? We are also human and with needs..

1 Like

Re: I Got The Job by UEDIBO: 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
Congratulations
Re: I Got The Job by nuel000: 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
Lol..this made me remember the debate we use to have back then on "why teachers are better than doctors or why doctors are better than teachers"
Re: I Got The Job by matrixme(m): 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
Despise not the days of little beginning bro. But honestly, keep looking out for more opportunities. 30k with Masters degree? You deserve better. But even if you had started teaching since your first degree, you would have had higher chances of a better pay. Experience counts more than certificate acquisition in today's Nigeria. Also consider relocating
Re: I Got The Job by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
Its always good to start somewhere. Then from there you can get connected to bigger and better offers .

I too started as a full time teacher with peanut salary. From there I did some profesional courses and made some connections with parents to teach their wards at home for a while and left the school. I made times 2 of what I was earning in the school on each child I took on private lessons and I had a hand full of them from very rich homes.

I later went to be on my own as an Educational consultant offering part-time teaching services. By the grace of God today, I have people working with me. I'm not fully there yet but there's a huge difference from when I took the bold step to work in a classroom.

Once you've set out, leave the rest for God. He said he'll prosper the works of our hands. So you must get your hands busy with something for him to prosper.

You're on the right track. Don't let the money discourage you.

It is well.

6 Likes

Re: I Got The Job by femi4: 6:34am On Oct 08, 2021
MAKABBEY:
Due to Nigeria economy issue and business is not booming for now, I decided to enter class for the first time in my life, even though both my first degree and masters degree is in Education. I was surprised my certificates worth in osun state could amount to ordinary 30,000 Naira.
They said teachers reward is in heaven, and doctors rewards should be on Earth, who is doctor without teacher that taught them in schools? Teachers are nation builders and future shapers, Why should we below pyramid of wages and salary.
Did you know the funniest thing? I am happy that I got the job, at least the 30k will be going into monthly contribution I joined.
But who did teachers offended offend? We are also human and with needs..
Did + Present tense

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Cement Okpella Recruitment / Check Here For 10 Hot Jobs Daily / Vacancy: Administrative Staff Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.