Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) (31535 Views)

Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Passing His WAEC And JAMB / 15-Year-Old Boy Aces All His WAEC Papers, Scores 332 In JAMB (Photo) / Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 08, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Not all loans are paid back. ........ Of what use is a subsidised educational sector, when funds are not available... ....

False. ....

1. I was referring to the loans system aboard not in Nigeria

2. If goverment was not subsidizing your education you would have been paying 1 to ten million naira per semester. You would need a loan then.

3. The sad thing is that we are a poor country. Because of corrupt and bad government abd because we are resources dependnet. Not indistrial dependnet which us also why we dont have jobs too

4. If you takr student loans aborad in the us for example you pay them back. Nothing like defaulting. As soon as you get a job repayment commences. I have relatives and firends who schooled aborad plus i have read about it so i know
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Vabasi(m): 8:34am On Oct 08, 2021
Samfloxin:
It can be in a miracle center

In their current state of penury he wouldn't afford a miracle center
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:38am On Oct 08, 2021
anorexicmuster:

1. I was referring to the loans system aboard not in Nigeria

2. If goverment was not subsidizing your education you would have been paying 1 to ten million naira per semester. You would need a loan then.

3. The sad thing is that we are a poor country. Because of corrupt and bad government abd because we are resources dependnet. Not indistrial dependnet which us also why we dont have jobs too

4. If you takr student loans aborad in the us for example you pay them back. Nothing like defaulting. As soon as you get a job repayment commences. I have relatives and firends who schooled aborad plus i have read about it so i know

I say again, if you earn below a set threshold..... Your student loan never gets paid back ......
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Nonexisting1: 8:39am On Oct 08, 2021
alizma:

Even you?
I am an architect and also a building contractor so I understand this story well. Most of the boys that work part time in my sites are unemployed graduates who are trying to make ends meet. This country is very frustrating so don't blame me if I advise people to leave. I am leaving soon too myself. This is not a good country to raise children and live old age in.
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 8:41am On Oct 08, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
I had already written an essay of how Nigeria is bad and unpleasant then I checked well and saw he's Ghanaian angry grin
u wrote an essay without reading d instructions....
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 08, 2021
Lexusgs430:

I say again, if you earn below a set threshold..... Your student loan never gets paid back ......

Which most people dont earn under.

If student loans dont get paid, american lenders would be collapsing well well.

Most pay. It isn't free money
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:48am On Oct 08, 2021
anorexicmuster:

Which most people dont earn under.

If student loans dont get paid, american lenders would be collapsing well well.

Most pay. It isn't free money

But some do .....
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by jimter44(m): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2021
This economic hardship is everywhere. However, others countries are trying to put 1 and 2 to improve their economies, Nigeria is rather worsening the situation by taking more loans and turning back her eyes from the insecurities ravaging the country.
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by alizma: 9:10am On Oct 08, 2021
Nonexisting1:
I am an architect and also a building contractor so I understand this story well. Most of the boys that work part time in my sites are unemployed graduates who are trying to make ends meet. This country is very frustrating so don't blame me if I advise people to leave. I am leaving soon too myself. This is not a good country to raise children and live old age in.
First of all, the incident of discussion happens in Ghana not in Nigeria.
Secondly the fact that an unemployed graduate works in construction company to make ends meet while hoping for a better future do not in absolute term means that the country is bad. I worked at several construction site as a graduate but today the story is different.
Just recently a documentary on Nigerian youths running organized crime syndicate in developed countries such as Germany, US etc surface, Should we conclude that the those countries are bad that is why they engaged in crime over there?
The government alone can't absorb the entire workforce and the earlier we start thinking outside the box, the better for all of us.
It is time when we have to come to the truth that being a graduate doesn't mean you must work for someone or work in an office. Let going to school be a way to widen our market and enhance us with good business decision making skill in whichever private business we decide on after school.
We have to develop trust among ourselves and embrace partnership kind of business ownership. Many of those guys that work at your site have friends who are gainfully employed with their monthly saving sleeping idle in one banks vault or the other. In a society where the people trust each other, such person should be able to take one of his classmates out of the street through partnership in business. One person contribute the money while the other person runs the business, at the end of the day two people get fulfilled instead of one and the government is relieved.
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by theTranscriber: 9:12am On Oct 08, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Leave this shithole if you can before you waste like this boy. I pray his tide turns around in no distant time.
he's a Ghanaian

stop being a fool
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 08, 2021
DonnyD24hj:

I have always been guided by this rule. if I find it difficult to write an essay, then I turn for help to a professional essay writer ecobnb.com due to his skills and knowledge my essays are always well received by teachers
What are you saying?
Shameless plug
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Nonexisting1: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2021
theTranscriber:
he's a Ghanaian

stop being a fool
Getat. He is a Ghanaian and so what? Must you be an ass about it. Go fucck olosho or something if your adrenaline is rushing.
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by 2sexycom(m): 9:27am On Oct 08, 2021
Samfloxin:
no miracle center will give you 7As. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE. I lived in the den of miracle centers of Nigeria, Benin City and I can tell you it is not possible. Also, he won't be so bold or confident to announce such IF it was a miracle center.

Stop projecting your bias on people's success and success will find you. Benin city was the was HQ of miracle center so much that people from neighboring states were coming to rent houses in Benin. Landlords made shiit loads of money in those days. So if i tell you it not possible, take it from me that it is not possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by theTranscriber: 9:38am On Oct 08, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Getat. He is a Ghanaian and so what? Must you be an ass about it. Go fucck olosho or something if your adrenaline is rushing.
you're obviously stupid
you're just unhappy that you've been robbed of another opportunity to insult Nigeria

fools everywhere
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Blackman101: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2021
my god help him. should study civil engineering cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by tianshie(m): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2021
kmcutez:
What’s the big deal? I had all A’s in my WAEC too.

A for Alawada.
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2021
tianshie:

A for Alawada.

J for Jealousy.
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by witworth(m): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2021
fraudulence
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Iconpee(m): 10:36am On Oct 08, 2021
Samfloxin:

It it's "miracle" center, he shd have d money to further.
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by JOHNDESTINY14: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2021
Two of these gifted music artistes are about to be signed by a major Record label in Nigeria. Please and please, kindly support and help us to get signed. Many mouth-watering benefits awaits your kind gestures. God bless you all as you make a positive impact in our society. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Saynoomore: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2021
JavaScript90:
Even if African governments can't properly afford to make education get to the poor, what are the private companies and multi nationals doing in regards to education? Despite university education being very expensive in America, there are a lot of grants and scholarships put up by private companies and NGOs to make sure that bright students like this brick layer achieve university education. But our NGOs and multinationals are more interested in sponsoring bbnaija(don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with the show) and building mosques and churches. What I am saying is that we should make it a point of duty that great talents like this are not hindered because of lack of finance.

We should accord same fanfare we accord to shows like bbnaija to education as well

You were making a lot of sense until you said there was nothing wring with BBN show! At that point, I stopped reading angry
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by MufasaLion: 11:08am On Oct 08, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Because they know for them, a job in a blue chip company awaits them (straight into managerial levels).......

Their kids did not have to work to fund education, pay for accommodation etc etc .....

So you see, that's the reason .......

Damn straight!
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Weirdoo: 11:22am On Oct 08, 2021
kmcutez:

You sure say your own no be by miracle center cool
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Drella(m): 11:26am On Oct 08, 2021
kmcutez:

You people just like to claim what you're not.

If you can show me the result and write your moniker on a piece of paper next to it,I swear I will credit you 10k.
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by tianshie(m): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
kmcutez:

J for Jealousy.

Haha. Na you sabi.
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2021
Drella:

You people just like to claim what you're not.

If you can show me the result and write your moniker on a piece of paper next to it,I swear I will credit you 10k.

I don’t have it but I swear I’m not lying. Give the 10k to someone else. I have enough money.
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by megapriest(m): 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
The result looks promising if it's not from all these miracle centers,..They have really rubbished hard earned result .

....being a bricklayer and not a Yahoo boy is commendable.

I Pray you will find favour
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by olawale1516(m): 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
Hope no be say na bush grammar school he go write am...
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Fashsilo(m): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
kmcutez:
shut up how we i know are u celebrate like this
kmcutez:
shut up how we i know are u celebrate like this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluebube Okoye, UNIZIK's Best Graduating Student In Pharmacy Is A Medical Doctor / How To Check Your WAEC Result In 2 Minutes With Your Mobile Phone / Where Are The Dullards In Your Class?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.