Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) (31542 Views)

Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Passing His WAEC And JAMB / 15-Year-Old Boy Aces All His WAEC Papers, Scores 332 In JAMB (Photo) / Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by aywhy93(m): 8:10am On Oct 08, 2021
Wow, kudos to the young man.

His Life is about to Change Positively.

Scholarships and Fundings left and right smiley
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by dex4sure: 8:10am On Oct 08, 2021
Who can relocate me to another country free of charge please....

Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 8:10am On Oct 08, 2021
BornorBang:
Update from

Bonfil Bornege Kobina, a young ghanaian boy who moulds bricks to earn a living has revealed that he achieved 7A’s in the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE), Siggy reports.

The past student of Ofori Panin Senior High School in the Eastern Region of Ghana couldn’t further his education after completing school in 2019 due to financial constraints.

He recalled finances were hard after he completed school, and his parents couldn’t afford to buy him admission forms to the university.

Originally, Kobina wanted to study Science in senior high school but settled on Business with Cost Accounting because he wasn’t performing in Science back in junior high school.

Kobina told Kofi Adoma Nwanwanii on Kofi TV in a recent interview that his mother sells fresh fish at the market to cater for the family, revealing that his father is struggling with ill-health.

Nonetheless, he excelled in his final exams, scoring 7A’s in WASSCE. He’s still keeping hope alive and his quest to become a Forensic Psychologist in the future despite the financial impediment to his education.

https:///young-bricklayer-reveals-he-had-7as-in-his-waec-photos/
If he's that smart, he will go to school. It's easier to make money these days.
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2021
talk2hb1:
What We Do To Survive, does not define us!
It does. If you teach to survive , you are a teacher. Someone who steal to survive is a thief.
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 08, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
I had already written an essay of how Nigeria is bad and unpleasant then I checked well and saw he's Ghanaian angry grin

Ghana like most African countries is not rich
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:12am On Oct 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

It's really sad, bro.

Their kids school abroad, so they don't care ....... Africa is mainly a cursed region, no point blaming our oyinbo people of the past. ..........

What have we done, since they left .........
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 08, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Africa would kill your talents....... grin

If he was abroad, A levels would be FREE & gets a student loan to attend university or he gets sponsored/scholarship......... wink

Student loans abroad are not dash money, you are meant to pay it back over a period of time

1 Like

Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by phadul: 8:14am On Oct 08, 2021
after the year 2000 getting 9As in waec is just formality and nothing to celebrate about my nephew who didnt even know what his key subjects text books look like has As all over what a rot in our education
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by janvier27(m): 8:15am On Oct 08, 2021
WAEC is credible. I've seen wonders with necco.
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by MufasaLion: 8:15am On Oct 08, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Their kids school abroad, so they don't care ....... Africa is mainly a cursed region, no point blaming our oyinbo people of the past. ..........

What have we done, since they left .........

Even those kids abroad don't hype education the way we do. Most of them are more interested in skill acquisition. An ordinary plumber will be doing well and can even marry a highly skilled woman.

Our leaders and most of the business magnates have destroyed this country.
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by alizma: 8:15am On Oct 08, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Leave this shithole if you can before you waste like this boy. I pray his tide turns around in no distant time.
Even you?
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by MufasaLion: 8:16am On Oct 08, 2021
anorexicmuster:

Student loans abroad are not dash money, you are meant to pay it back over a period of time

Everyone knows that. Moreover, the payment is flexible.
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by iHart(m): 8:16am On Oct 08, 2021
He already started a business in Nigeria.ost of you talking down on his business don't even have a job not to talk of starting a business.
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 8:17am On Oct 08, 2021
Magic centre results
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by MufasaLion: 8:17am On Oct 08, 2021
kmcutez:
What’s the big deal? I had all A’s in my WAEC too.

Go and say that to his face! Not everyone is fortunate like you!
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by MufasaLion: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2021
phadul:
after the year 2000 getting 9As in waec is just formality and nothing to celebrate about my nephew who didnt even know what his key subjects text books look like has As all over what a rot in our education

Why did you leave the part where your nephew made all the A's at a special center, huh?
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Shegzy8(m): 8:20am On Oct 08, 2021
highchief1:
if u like get 70B in Nigeria certification does not count

The biggest problem an average black has is his/her inability to read or comprehend. No matter the school or degree attained, they still haven’t learnt to read. The media has used this to there advantage.

You see so many ignorant folks writing and you will be wowed by there english usage, but they end up embarrassing themselves cause they didn’t do the simplest of all. Which is read before you comment or think before you talk.
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 8:20am On Oct 08, 2021
Samfloxin:
It can be in a miracle center
What about joy center? grin
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2021
anorexicmuster:

Do we get get student loans in Nigeria?....

Would you rather have a loan to better yourself or languish away ........

I never said student loan, was dash money...... The detail is in the title (student loans)........

And if you don't earn above a certain threshold, the student loan is written off ........
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 8:23am On Oct 08, 2021
Congrats to him.
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Odide009: 8:23am On Oct 08, 2021
[quote author=kmcutez post=106548397]What’s the big deal? I had all A’s in my WAEC too

You sounded like a Bandit
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 08, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Do we get get student loans in Nigeria?....

Would you rather have a loan to better yourself or languish away ........

I never said student loan, was dash money...... The detail is in the title (student loans)........

And if you don't earn above a certain threshold, the student loan is written off ........

Loans are always paid back with interest. Which can chop one's salary

Plus our education in Nigeria is already subsidised if you are in goverment schools.

Aboard they take loans because their fees can cost the equivalent of 6 million naira and above.
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

Even those kids abroad don't hype education the way we do. Most of them are more interested in skill acquisition. An ordinary plumber will be doing well and can even marry a highly skilled woman.

Our leaders and most of the business magnates have destroyed this country.

Because they know for them, a job in a blue chip company awaits them (straight into managerial levels).......

Their kids did not have to work to fund education, pay for accommodation etc etc .....

So you see, that's the reason .......
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by tonysunkan: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2021
VERY IMPRESSIVE. HE WILL ASPIRE MORE.
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Bigchristo: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2021
BornorBang:
Update from

Bonfil Bornege Kobina, a young ghanaian boy who moulds bricks to earn a living has revealed that he achieved 7A’s in the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE), Siggy reports.

The past student of Ofori Panin Senior High School in the Eastern Region of Ghana couldn’t further his education after completing school in 2019 due to financial constraints.

He recalled finances were hard after he completed school, and his parents couldn’t afford to buy him admission forms to the university.

Originally, Kobina wanted to study Science in senior high school but settled on Business with Cost Accounting because he wasn’t performing in Science back in junior high school.

Kobina told Kofi Adoma Nwanwanii on Kofi TV in a recent interview that his mother sells fresh fish at the market to cater for the family, revealing that his father is struggling with ill-health.

Nonetheless, he excelled in his final exams, scoring 7A’s in WASSCE. He’s still keeping hope alive and his quest to become a Forensic Psychologist in the future despite the financial impediment to his education.

https:///young-bricklayer-reveals-he-had-7as-in-his-waec-photos/
Funny enough Nigeria WAEC board can not give anyone 7A they will definitely question the results, however having 7A is not a criteria of making it in life I have seen a first graduate driving bike before, Bricklayer work can make him somebody most especially those Ghanaian and Togolese bricklayers are very skillful
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by frozen70(f): 8:28am On Oct 08, 2021
Samfloxin:
It can be in a miracle center

That's not the issue here
It's likely yours was
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2021
anorexicmuster:

Loans are always paid back with interest. Which can chop one's salary

Plus our education in Nigeria is already subsidised if you are in goverment schools.

Aboard they take loans because their fees can cost the equivalent of 6 million naira and above.

Not all loans are paid back. ........ Of what use is a subsidised educational sector, when funds are not available... ....

False. ....
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:29am On Oct 08, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
I had already written an essay of how Nigeria is bad and unpleasant then I checked well and saw he's Ghanaian angry grin

I'm proud of you. The truth no dey kill grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Check Your WAEC Result In 2 Minutes With Your Mobile Phone / Oluebube Okoye, UNIZIK's Best Graduating Student In Pharmacy Is A Medical Doctor / Nigeria Universities With Standard Teaching Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.