Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari (11591 Views)

Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) / 10 Shocking Facts About Aisha Yesufu / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari by Geeriul: 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
Re: Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari by ChasinGood(m): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
grin what's all these na.
Re: Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari by King44(m): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
Re: Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
Image laundering

I will bleep her in the buttt. Holee

Afterwards, pour my jizzz on her faze
Re: Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari by matrixme(m): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2021
Is it about frying Akara on the street or her adventures in Dubai?
Re: Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari by Patrioticman007(m): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
chidonweb:
Nonsense.
First they sang a song about her.
Second, they organize a football tournament for her.
Now, they want to act movie about her.

What are they up to?

She will be the first female President of Nigeria or atleast the first vice President.
For there is no smoke without fire, she is the 3rd term agenda that is been whispered on the corridor of power.
Re: Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari by jaxxy(m): 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
There is nothing to talk about Aisha BuharI. And even if there was they will never let the truth be told. Just spending money to feed us lies? undecided
Re: Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
I can imagine the fiasco.

Na why I no dey watch Nollywood be dat.

Awon werey fe cash out before madam comot for Aso rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari by lifenija: 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
wat so special about her?

Nigerians seriously we need to stop this ass licking crap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari by boyjo: 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
Re: Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari by cardoctor(m): 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
I wonder what they will have to say this time. Where will you use for villa?
Re: Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
Instead of Dr. Stella Adadevoh who saved Nigeria from a national spread of Ebola.

3 Likes

Re: Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari by lifenija: 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
chidonweb:
Nonsense.
First they sang a song about her.
Second, they organize a football tournament for her.
Now, they want to act a movie about her.

What are they up to?

indirect Third-Term agenda

d music people don collect their money
the sport people don collect their money
the movie people wan collect their money

1 Like

Re: Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari by optionalY09: 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
Won fe fi owo ra iyi after killing our children
Re: Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari by Trustedpronet: 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
chidonweb:
Nonsense. First they sang a song about her. Second, they organize a football tournament for her. Now, they want to act a movie about her.
What are they up to?
indirect Third-Term agenda
She is holding the yam and every yam eaters wants their own shares. Simple
Re: Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari by Ferrous(m): 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
The woman go wicked pass her husband
Re: Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari by prophetfire: 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
Re: Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari by Guyman02: 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
I would rather watch a documentary on Mama P Patience Jonathan, how she pushed her husband from Local Government Chairman to Deputy Governor, to Governor to Vice President to Acting President to President, to Presidential candidate to President and losing gallantly, not Aisha Buhari, who has she inspired?

1 Like

Re: Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari by rayvelez(m): 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
The woman that belong to the other room I wonder what they will write.
Re: Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari by Vulcanheph(m): 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
Making a movie about who has contributed nothing to the country and the society as a whole.

African magic should look for other prominent nigerian women who have impacted this country possitively and make a biopic about examples are:-
Dora Akinliyi
Fumilayo ransome kuti
Ngozi okonjo iweala... The list goes on.

I don't have anything against her but the only major achievement she's ever achieved is getting married when she was a minor to the cow at Aso rock.
Re: Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari by Datasenate(m): 11:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
Give honour to whom honour is due

I sell cheap MTN data, check my sign.
Re: Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari by Aganju849: 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
Re: Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari by Tzar(m): 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
This is just too low and patronizing. In what way has Aisha contributed to Nigeria's development? Apart from her role in GMB's 'oza' room?
So, they are not thinking about making a movie about great achievement and issues like several Nigerians who have become the best in the fields against all odds? OR even ENDSARS?!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari by kemika8989(m): 11:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
Re: Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari by RZArecta(m): 11:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
Obaxxx:
lipsrsealed
No be lie.....

But come to think of it,this Woman go sabi run gunvonment matters pass her husband wey leave everything in the hands of the presidency tongue
she go dey run the government matters from Dubai abi na where

1 Like

Re: Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari by thatigboman1: 12:12am On Oct 08, 2021
What about Aisha Buhari will they make film about? Mama Peace is even a better choice.
If they are serious, they should make film about Late Maryam Babangida, the flamboyant first lady and her pet projects like 'better life for rural women'. The Women Centre she established in Abuja is still standing till date.
Re: Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari by thatigboman1: 12:16am On Oct 08, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
Instead of Dr. Stella Adadevoh who saved Nigeria from a national spread of Ebola.
there's already a movie about her called "93 Days"
Re: Africa Magic Considers Making Film About Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 08, 2021
Titled "Kitchen Cabinet Hypocrite"
Directed by "Praise Singer"
Viewed by Charlatans.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Come Northern Men Can Marry Southern Women But Never The Other Way Round / Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed / Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, Lagos, 3 Dead - Metronaija.com (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.