Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) (39359 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Obasanjo Donates 85 Tricycles To Mark 85th Birthday (pics) / EndSARS: Protesters Use Buses To Block Roads Leading To Bwari In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by drealcivilceno(m): 6:03am On Oct 08, 2021
Shawnnn01:
Neutral kee you there na so your Igbos de neutral when you insult Buhari Tinubu Amaechi Akpabio Fashola Okorocha etc ?

Excuse me, remove Fashola from that list.

But the rest, you want to compare them to Peter Obi?

Well, it is ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by Shawnnn01: 6:06am On Oct 08, 2021
Why remove him don't your kinsmen insult n malign all of them together n did Fashola tell you he is a saint ? Just before you start your own "mistalk" I am a Lagosian, just so you know.
drealcivilceno:

Excuse me, remove Fashola from that list.

But the rest, you want to compare them to Peter Obi?

Well, it is ok

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 08, 2021
amarachi06:

I will vote a Peter Obi over Tinubu, and Buhari. I believe 80% of Nigerians will do so.
Speak for yourself alone.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by Prince001(m): 6:09am On Oct 08, 2021
CXLVII:
Obi the scammer

All those statement is for the media

He is a thief also.

Na real thief cos he fooled me with his statement too. Heartless and shameless people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by drealcivilceno(m): 6:12am On Oct 08, 2021
Shawnnn01:
I have 5 names for you.

Fashola

Kwakwaso

Ameachi

Wike

Akpabio

Peter Obi is a criminal you people should go n rest whether 2023 or not let it be on record that peter Obi is a fraudulent criminal chikena.

You like suffer for this life.

Tinubu 2023
Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by Shawnnn01: 6:12am On Oct 08, 2021
Taking him to court won't be a problem if he doesn't fight tooth n nail, bribing to kill cases n ensure all his fraudulent infractions don't have their day in court but do I blame him rather I blame the justice system that is nothing to write home about.

JustforMen:

you are taking it too personal, my dear friend.
it is a public forum and you can bring out all your proof.
your issue is that anybody that differs with you is deserving of insult and lack of courtesy - it is common thing here now.
that someone chooses not to insult you is not indicative of lack of capacity to do so.

after you bring out your so called proof, go ahead and kill Mr Peter Obi, please!

who gives a hoot?

my point before you started your insults was that the press is weaponised against Peter Obi over a nothing bugger.
you now came to my mention, NOT WITH PROOF, but the emotional argument that Peter Obi is a lair. and I said who else on earth is not a lair? shouldn't you have just provided your so called proof?
take your proof to a damn court and have Mr. Obi arrested fir his crimes.

remember, you came to my mention and you feel justified to insult me? over what?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by aviara: 6:14am On Oct 08, 2021
Peter Obi is the type of leader Nigeria truly deserve at this critical time as a country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by drealcivilceno(m): 6:15am On Oct 08, 2021
Shawnnn01:
Why remove him don't your kinsmen insult n malign all of them together n did Fashola tell you he is a saint ? Just before you start your own "mistalk" I am a Lagosian, just so you know.

Hey, we started with Fashola when he left ministerial post just to be a federal investigator.

Apart from that one, if Fashola comes out to run for the presidency, e sure me die say an him go win... but the rest... if dem enter una go chop grass. brown one no be green ohhh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by drealcivilceno(m): 6:16am On Oct 08, 2021
Shawnnn01:
That seem to be your comfort zone.
At least we are getting to where we can compare n contrast similar things instead of one acting a saint while he is a daredevil criminal. Even Tinubu never open Pandora account in the name of his children nor did he build TVC or his hotel while he was a governor.

Yoruba/Hausa no dey ever hear word.

Tinubu 2023...
Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by drealcivilceno(m): 6:19am On Oct 08, 2021
Prince001:

Na real thief cos he fooled me with his statement too. Heartless and shameless people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, you are looking for a virgin as compared to politician...

Na was for you ooh!
Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by proclinician: 6:19am On Oct 08, 2021
CXLVII:
Obi the scammer

All those statement is for the media

He is a thief also.

Allow efcc mention his name once na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by seyz91(m): 6:21am On Oct 08, 2021
cheesy[quote author=RuudVanNistroy post=106543990][/quote]
Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:26am On Oct 08, 2021
None of them can never say the truth
Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by peacettw: 6:29am On Oct 08, 2021
I believe him. He is well known to be abnormally frugal in all his dealings.

I actually believe that he will deprive his blood of having cars despite having the means to purchase an entire assembly line.
Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by HeadNigga: 6:36am On Oct 08, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:

You don't know the meaning of throwback. Peter Obi was forming saint and used his 16 year old daughter that was not yet the age of 18 to hide his wealth in 2010 when he set up Gabriella the shell company when he was governor of Anambra state.
my bad...didn't see the word THROWBACK in bracket. I dey shit that time
Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by Afamed: 6:37am On Oct 08, 2021
But the children have $ms investment/ shares in Pandora .

Obi the hypocrite. The lying master
Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by Newton85: 6:39am On Oct 08, 2021
Lol, Him Tuo Lie Obi the lying mofo and tribalistic bigot forgot to tell us that his children had companies abroad. Werey man.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by afamaustin(m): 6:46am On Oct 08, 2021
He is just like other politicians he is just decieving people.
Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by Newton85: 6:46am On Oct 08, 2021
Phillip2see:
Because he is an Igbo man that is why you people are out to bring him down? Why can't write about dangote? Or is it that he is a saint?
Alaye, this "because he is Igbo" victim-pimping and persecution complex is stale and boring now. No one gives a hoot about your Eboe tears. Your people endlessly pillory Tinubu, El-Rufai and other non-Eboe politicians, but when one of your own Eboe politicians is touched, you start wailing like toy-deprived spoilt brats screaming "Igbo hate!" and "tribalism!" Try another pattern, this one no work. Him Tuo Lie Obi is a deplorable lying mofo!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by Zanas: 6:47am On Oct 08, 2021
OfHope:
cheesy grin cheesy they're really coming for Obi grin grin
Clearly a sponsored smear campaign is on against Obi and nairaland is in on the action. I suspect that Mynd44 in particular is involved in it. They have all been paid to soil the man's name.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by Traplord09: 6:50am On Oct 08, 2021
Oooooóoo
Peter obituary y naaaaaa....

Lie no de week you na wa ooooo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by elmodee7(m): 6:50am On Oct 08, 2021
The political elites are all the same, united In corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by cardoctor(m): 6:52am On Oct 08, 2021
When you die they become billionaires.
Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by gulfer: 6:53am On Oct 08, 2021
My guidance motto when it comes to Nigerian politicians is, 'The Beautiful ones are not yet born", so as not to be caught unawares......whenever I see a politician avouching his piety, holiness, and uprightness, I just take the opposite of whatever he said as the true situation........ angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:03am On Oct 08, 2021
Udemegbunam:
Agulu Amaka! Peter Obi is always ready and open for investigation anytime any day. No need for Media trial.
if efcc goes after him now, you will be here again shouting witch hunt.

Your life is dedicated to defending politicians.
Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by Newton85: 7:04am On Oct 08, 2021
Esseite:

Where is the tribalism in this... Nigeria is directly looking at someone that comes very close to being perfect and they cant even see it. But would rather seek a renowned rogue.

Obi is not Atiku and Tinubu, orji and rochas.. he is not a thief like the rest.. if he was, he wont have changed the state he governed.
Oga shut up! Comes close to being perfect indeed? Someone invested state funds in a company his family owns yet you're claiming he did for the benefit of Anambra people? This lying, hypocritical charlatan who allegedly "comes close to being perfect" deported Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom destitutes to their states in 2011, while turning around to cry blue murder and played the nonsensical "Igbo hate" card when Fashola did the same to his Anambra destitutes in 2013. You Eboes can only fool yourselves about saint Obi, the rest of us know he's a devilish snake.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by Newton85: 7:08am On Oct 08, 2021
Shawnnn01:
Look at this fool do you know the dossier of Peter Obi criminal files I have saved. Do you know how this crook as been bribing media outlets with money running into billions to delete or remove criminal articles he is involved with or you think I am just your ordinary NL jester.

I'm just enjoying how you're digging out the fraudulent acts of this Peter Obi scoundrel.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by Newton85: 7:10am On Oct 08, 2021
[quote author=RuudVanNistroy post=106545319][/quote] Lol, Chai! There was a caught.
Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by Newton85: 7:12am On Oct 08, 2021
HeadNigga:
you people should learn to dig Dipper. The moderator and the op are mischievous coz they made it seem like it's a recent interview. This is a 2019 news chief.
You didn't see "throwback" in the headline abi?
Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by pavoda: 7:20am On Oct 08, 2021
He is as innocent as Osinbajo, Bola tinubu and Orji Uzor Kalu
Shawnnn01:
Trust this criminal at your peril.
Waiting patiently for his criminal tribesmen to come question me on what crime he committed here n in Pandora but have the audacity to query where Buhari son got enough money to buy an Okada or label an aquitted Tinubu as fraud.
Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by Afamed: 7:22am On Oct 08, 2021
amarachi06:

I will vote a Peter Obi over Tinubu, and Buhari. I believe 80% of Nigerians will do so.
Speak for yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soludo Debunks Claims That Peter Obi’s $20M Investment in Anambra Is Worth $100M / Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / Senator Dino Melaye Advises APC (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.