Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) (39546 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / EndSARS: Protesters Use Buses To Block Roads Leading To Bwari In Abuja (Photos) / LASG Hails Compliance With Restriction Of Motorcycles And Tricycles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 08, 2021
Newton85:
Oga shut up! Comes close to being perfect indeed? Someone invested state funds in a company his family owns yet you're claiming he did for the benefit of Anambra people? This lying, hypocritical charlatan who allegedly "comes close to being perfect" deported Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom destitutes to their states in 2011, while turning around to cry blue murder and played the nonsensical "Igbo hate" card when Fashola did the same to his Anambra destitutes in 2013. You Eboes can only fool yourselves about saint Obi, the rest of us know he's a devilish snake.

Oga use your senses and seek facts...he does not own the company he invested funds into.. he invested some state funds into the brewery industry, he mad his own personal investment aswell, other shareholders did likewise.. today the Hero and trophy beer comes from that same brewery... how many Leaders have done such for country talk more states?

Obi did not deport anyone out of their volition.. there are tons of people whom cant even afford to go home anymore while not being able to fend for themselves where they currently are.. read that news properly before spewing garbage.

Yes he is not perfect, but the closest Nigeria can attest to.. you are castigating him like you have someone with better antecedents devoid of corruption.
Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:24am On Oct 08, 2021
lonelydora:
Peter Obi, as a Nigerian politician, you are not 100% a saint going by the world's standard.

But using Nigerian scale of political measurement, you scored more than 95% as a governor.

The earlier you shut up and allow these saga pass, the better for you.

Having met you in government house in Awka in your days as governor, anywhere I see your poster, you sure have my vote.
I like objective people like u. People hint it without insulting, not some vagabond we have all over.
Obi should just keep quiet for now, let them medial trial begin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by Afamed: 7:24am On Oct 08, 2021
TheRealestGuy:
While I cannot personally ascertain the veracity of his statements, I think it's a very bold assertion coming from a billionaire and he shouldn't have any reason to be lying to his own people of Agulu.

With that said, Peter Obi is one of the few politicians who are not in it for money or power but to effect positive changes that will enhance the common man's lives.

If only Nigerians will shun ethnic sentiments and canvass support for people like Obi and Seyi Makinde of Oyo state.

Obi/Makinde for 2023.
No one will vote for a serial habitual liar

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 08, 2021
Afamed:

No one will vote for a serial habitual liar

So who is not a serial liar in your opinion?... you clearly stated the various years in the wristwatch picture and still claim he lied. Would a singular wristwatch last a lifetime?.. he had just one wristwatch in various periods, until that goes bad, there is no reason to purchase another. Meanwhile a lot of men practise that.
Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by decent2(m): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2021
I love dis man simplicity,even him children normal come to church every Sunday,u not know us governors children,no fake
Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by Elsueno: 7:34am On Oct 08, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
My Daddy told my bros that a decade ago and he traveled out to hustle.....now everywhere is Dollar. Don't depend on your parents weather...MOVE.

If I have money none of my kids will be jumping buses & napep....what's d point of making d cash? Isn't it for me & my family to enjoy?

what kind of warp up mentality is this, rolling in millions, driving good cars & u dey watch ur family struggling to enter danfo & napep? grin come on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by specialbobby(m): 7:36am On Oct 08, 2021
ChocolateWine:

At least he doesn't steal vans of money or pockets half of the money made from the state, like one criminal we know

The same state where tinubu stole half of the money is still 100%better than anambra so shut the fvck up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by Corporate2020: 7:38am On Oct 08, 2021
The idiotic Peter Obi inherited lying from his forefathers

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by Enyimbamercedes: 7:44am On Oct 08, 2021
Weak!

The incumbent said he couldn’t afford a nomination form yet all his kids graduated from foreign universities. His son even turned into a biker mouse !

Peter Obi has never claimed to be poor, the president has always pretended to be until he got power
Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 08, 2021
[s]
Phillip2see:
Because he is an Igbo man that is why you people are out to bring him down? Why can't write about dangote? Or is it that he is a saint?
[/s]

The day Igbos start condemning their corrupt leaders is the day this world will end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by barcaboi(m): 7:50am On Oct 08, 2021
truthfuterrence:
APC party of fraud and lying
The school devil is still aspiring to attend
Oga he said it during 2019 pre-election. Go find out
Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by barcaboi(m): 7:52am On Oct 08, 2021
Phillip2see:
Because he is an Igbo man that is why you people are out to bring him down? Why can't write about dangote? Or is it that he is a saint?
Bagudu was on that same list; he’s APC and HAUSA. What’s wrong with u pple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by barcaboi(m): 7:52am On Oct 08, 2021
amarachi06:

I will vote a Peter Obi over Tinubu, and Buhari. I believe 80% of Nigerians will do so.
Stop deluding ursef

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by property123: 7:53am On Oct 08, 2021
Alot of jobless youths especially from the western part of this country are opening social media accounts to attach Peter Obi. These are some of the retards that push the 2015 CHANGE AGENDA that have push this nation into a deep shit. They are only after their 30K stipends while the nations burns.
Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by Newton85: 7:58am On Oct 08, 2021
Esseite:

Oga use your senses and seek facts...he does not own the company he invested funds into.. he invested some state funds into the brewery industry, he mad his own personal investment aswell, other shareholders did likewise.. today the Hero and trophy beer comes from that same brewery... how many Leaders have done such for country talk more states?

Obi did not deport anyone out of their volition.. there are tons of people whom cant even afford to go home anymore while not being able to fend for themselves where they currently are.. read that news properly before spewing garbage.

Yes he is not perfect, but the closest Nigeria can attest to.. you are castigating him like you have someone with better antecedents devoid of corruption.
Just see Eboe man rationalizing and justifying Obi's deportation of Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom people to their states with some nonsensical "Obi did not deport anyone out of their volition" bulcrap! Not surprising, we sabi una wella. Always twisting and twisting realities and facts when it comes to defending your own Eboe fraudsters and bigots! Swine!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by ekesol: 8:03am On Oct 08, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:

https://punchng.com/my-two-graduate-children-dont-own-a-car-peter-obi-says/

Lagos Ibadan express way should mind their business. Stop pocknosing on Peter Obi. You cannot rubbish his integrity.
Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by richieray: 8:17am On Oct 08, 2021
All fake
Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by Gbajure(m): 8:44am On Oct 08, 2021
amarachi06:

I will vote a Peter Obi over Tinubu, and Buhari. I believe 80% of Nigerians will do so.

Becos you aslo have a bigotry-infested brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by Gbajure(m): 8:46am On Oct 08, 2021
property123:
Alot of jobless youths especially from the western part of this country are opening social media accounts to attach Peter Obi. These are some of the retards that push the 2015 CHANGE AGENDA that have push this nation into a deep shit. They are only after their 30K stipends while the nations burns.

If those harping on facts retards what are you that believed in Al Jubrl from Sudan
Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by YourFavorite21(m): 8:46am On Oct 08, 2021
Even though Peter obi did well as governor, I can't trust any Nigerian politician again, they all the same . grin
#Criminals.
Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 08, 2021
CXLVII:
Obi the scammer

All those statement is for the media

He is a thief also.

And you are not a thief baaa ?
Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by GeneralPula: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2021
Esseite:

Where is the tribalism in this... Nigeria is directly looking at someone that comes very close to being perfect and they cant even see it. But would rather seek a renowned rogue.

Obi is not Atiku and Tinubu, orji and rochas.. he is not a thief like the rest.. if he was, he wont have changed the state he governed.

Lol..

What a pathetic thinking..
Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 08, 2021
GeneralPula:

Lol..

What a pathetic thinking..

You could not even disprove it... you should have remained silent if you could not counter the statement.
Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by Prince001(m): 9:50am On Oct 08, 2021
drealcivilceno:

Wait, you are looking for a virgin as compared to politician...

Na was for you ooh!

noo ain't about looking for a saint. We need to reboot Naija that's all. Best we should all go on our separate ways and renegotiate with our Terms and conditions with other countries and establish new law cos the existing law is allowing these rogue politicians to play with Naijas life
Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by nisai: 9:53am On Oct 08, 2021
LegendHero:

But your people have been writing about Tinubu since 2015.

Hypocrites! Obi Pandora is a thief, if e pain you, leave Nairaland for us.

grin grin

O serious rara

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by Cyberterror: 10:04am On Oct 08, 2021
Hahahah, Obi Pandora this kind of childish lie can only be bought by Anambara people.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by LastProphet: 10:06am On Oct 08, 2021
Aufbauh:
My grouse with 'Saint Obi' is the image he painted of himself in the past as a 'saint' is a hoax (a humorous or malicious deception).

Even Gabrielle who has an offshore company paying white men in dollars by proxy can't afford a car..... Haba Obi, dey fear God!

He didn't say they can't afford car that's your own invention. Entering keke doesn't mean you can't afford car
Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by drealcivilceno(m): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2021
Prince001:

noo ain't about looking for a saint. We need to reboot Naija that's all. Best we should all go on our separate ways and renegotiate with our Terms and conditions with other countries and establish new law cos the existing law is allowing these rogue politicians to play with Naijas life

Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by od501: 10:35am On Oct 08, 2021
CXLVII:
Obi the scammer

All those statement is for the media

He is a thief also.

All you know is to shout thief, scammer up and down...mention one thing he has stolen. All these moronic elements on this platform shaa
Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by od501: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2021
EagleNest:
Mr Peter Obi, no I don't agree on this one. You are taking it too far naah.

No sir, he is not...lol.

I even fear for the man sef, they might kill him one day cos of his lifestyle. We struggled to enter same church that year, 10:00 service lol

The man lifestyle taya me aswear
Re: Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) by CXLVII: 11:07am On Oct 08, 2021
chukwuma0000:

And you are not a thief baaa ?

I am not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" / Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party / Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.