Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried (10721 Views)

Former IGP, Usman Baba Alkali, Is Running For Senate Under APC (Campaign Poster) / Acting IGP, Usman Baba Alkali Visits Police Affairs Ministry / Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by AmazingELixir: 7:19am On Oct 08, 2021
undecided
Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by Freddo99(m): 7:24am On Oct 08, 2021
NapoleonHill:
Whenever I see Sowore's media report a news, I laugh and conclude it's fake news until other reputable media outlet reports it. Sahara is fake news.
sahara reporters always misled and misinform the public with their fake news. i never take any news from them serious!
Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by seyz91(m): 7:29am On Oct 08, 2021
confirm!
mastertek:
No

Sars has been reintegrate into EFCC
Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by purplekayc(m): 7:32am On Oct 08, 2021
Story for the gods
Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by Slurity(m): 7:33am On Oct 08, 2021
UKusedBoyfriend:
You end sars but other police men are busy extorting motorists. If you pass through onitsha-Asaba expressway regularly you will discover that the traffic always experienced there is caused by police men collecting #200 from motorist.
Motorists are the problem here, they have the choice to do the right things and not give the police money. The police must still do their job on the roads
Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by jyz200(m): 7:34am On Oct 08, 2021
Omo
Mk una no try boys again
Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by EmekaBlue(m): 7:35am On Oct 08, 2021
Nigerian youths need another major protest like endsars

This time against the supreme useless govt

1 Like

Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by barcaboi(m): 7:44am On Oct 08, 2021
sweetonugbu:
Conflicting news,which should we believe?.
SR posted a fake news

1 Like

Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by Steppinrazor(m): 7:45am On Oct 08, 2021
dyera:
This big belly inspector general of police.

Meanwhile former SARS operatives were transferred to DSS and later used to form the secret UGM unit that doesn't exist in record.
Transfer sars to dss u go school at all ��

1 Like

Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by wildikeman(m): 7:49am On Oct 08, 2021
After incorporating them into other Armed Forces Who's this idiot kidding?

1 Like

Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by wildikeman(m): 7:51am On Oct 08, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Nigerian youths need another major protest like endsars

This time against the supreme useless govt

That's what we should have protested since instead of endsars.

If we had protested against the government then the protest wouldnt have ended till something was done

1 Like

Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by tonysunkan: 7:56am On Oct 08, 2021
GOOD TO HEAR THAT
Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by Angrygoat: 8:16am On Oct 08, 2021
I haven't fallen into they trap 2 weeks going now. When I see there is traffic and police r doing g stop and search. Trust me I step on gas doing 70kph and drive against traffic and yes my docs are up to date,but I'm not stopping for no popo and answering g what u do for a living questions. K calculated hw much I dashed agberos and popo last month,its 5k in total. My weekly fuel money.i no send them henceforth

1 Like

Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by cardoctor(m): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2021
Some of their ghosts are still hanging about.
Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by Olodo24: 10:08am On Oct 08, 2021
Yet the other officers are busy extorting Nigerians. Their latest format at roadblocks is to force youths out of buses and have them open their phones, tag them yahoo boys and demand 200k-1m to release them. Stylish kidnap

1 Like

Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by precious1967(m): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
Go to Moor plantation, Apata and see your boys how they're embarrassing guys with bag at their back despite the fact that they have been directed not to do stop and check at this point.��
Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
They just want to see or test how the media and the Nigerian public will react....evil rulers!

1 Like

Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by Bamzyriches451: 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
Better
Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by sotomayor: 10:54am On Nov 04, 2021
JTNUZ2LWCURI2S2CUMVYCZP2N5MPYXOFPJKVJBMFMHOCMHKQLZYBJ4LTPU

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onuesoke: Buhari Has A Penchant For Disappointing Nigerians Every New Year / Is Nigeria Truly Under A Spell? By Simon Kolawole / Chief M.k.o Abiola: A Hero, A Legend, A True Democrat!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.