Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Ohanaeze, PANDEF, Obiano, Others Fault FG On Threat Of Emergency Rule In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze, PANDEF, Obiano, Others Fault FG On Threat Of Emergency Rule In Anambra (5830 Views)

Anambra Rejects FG’s Emergency Rule Option, Says Killings Worse In APC States / Experts Fault FG’s Move To Licence Whatsapp, Instagram, Others / ACF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, PANDEF, Others React As Obasanjo Bombs Buhari Again (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ohanaeze, PANDEF, Obiano, Others Fault FG On Threat Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by Loyalty2z(m): 8:54am On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:
when it started during Jonathan's regime what did he do? No one has spent much money on security than this administration. Go back and check every years budget. His excellency will not fold his hands and watch this myopic elements destabilize the nation.
Your statement is as useless as your brain

Re: Ohanaeze, PANDEF, Obiano, Others Fault FG On Threat Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by benuejosh: 8:55am On Oct 08, 2021
Loyalty2z:

Your statement is as useless as your brain
Do you have any? Only insults in your head.
Re: Ohanaeze, PANDEF, Obiano, Others Fault FG On Threat Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by cardoctor(m): 8:55am On Oct 08, 2021
We asked for democrazy. We got it
Re: Ohanaeze, PANDEF, Obiano, Others Fault FG On Threat Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by Decide2rise: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:
The government is trying to save this people and instead of them thanking Buhari for coming to their aid, they are blabbing. If they give IPOB one month, everyone of them will flee to Lagos and Abuja. Even as they talk, majority of them talking are staying in Abuja, Lagos, Benue and Overseas.

All IPOB knows is to kill Innocent people.
This moronic and Idiotic element stop showcasing your stupidity online

Re: Ohanaeze, PANDEF, Obiano, Others Fault FG On Threat Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by benuejosh: 9:12am On Oct 08, 2021
Decide2rise:
This moronic and Idiotic element stop showcasing your stupidity online
this is the worst English I have ever heard/read.
Re: Ohanaeze, PANDEF, Obiano, Others Fault FG On Threat Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by Traplord09: 9:15am On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:
stop the hatred on Buhari. The Bible said we should love one another. The Holy Spirit does hate, it is not his attribute. I am saying this because I assume you're you're a true Christian.

Even at gun point ....... ..........
Were de matter da for bible verses.

Is like you enjoy this one nigerian.....
Your shame no go shame me

Aways running back word.......
Let me ask you a question

How can you fix nigerian ?... undecided

Re: Ohanaeze, PANDEF, Obiano, Others Fault FG On Threat Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by Zainabthegirl1(f): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2021
Okay
Re: Ohanaeze, PANDEF, Obiano, Others Fault FG On Threat Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by Decide2rise: 9:38am On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:
this is the worst English I have ever heard/read.
Olodo did you go to school at all ? The grammar is beyond your capacity to comprehend
Re: Ohanaeze, PANDEF, Obiano, Others Fault FG On Threat Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by Idzitari1(m): 9:45am On Oct 08, 2021
This people are jst full of s****it. U prefer the daily killing than safety? Abeg let them be nah dem dem
Re: Ohanaeze, PANDEF, Obiano, Others Fault FG On Threat Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by ma373733(m): 9:50am On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:
The government is trying to save this people and instead of them thanking Buhari for coming to their aid, they are blabbing. If they give IPOB one month, everyone of them will flee to Lagos and Abuja. Even as they talk, majority of them talking are staying in Abuja, Lagos, Benue and Overseas.

Gerout joorgrin

Where is all this love and caring for Igbos coming from grin

There have been countless deaths in the north by Fulani herdsmen and bandits

Why him no save them?

Re: Ohanaeze, PANDEF, Obiano, Others Fault FG On Threat Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by witworth(m): 10:22am On Oct 08, 2021
Nigeria will fall down
Re: Ohanaeze, PANDEF, Obiano, Others Fault FG On Threat Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by od501: 10:32am On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:

How come you didn't upload the second fb post which contradicts the first one?

The most foolish BMC
Re: Ohanaeze, PANDEF, Obiano, Others Fault FG On Threat Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by jaxxy(m): 11:00am On Oct 08, 2021
Bornu has had worse than the south east yet no state of emergency threats were given there.
Re: Ohanaeze, PANDEF, Obiano, Others Fault FG On Threat Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by christianjoy(m): 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Akalia:
He did made alot of sense. In addition to the load of sense he made, I put it to you that the unity of Nigeria as a sovereign Nation is non-negotiable. Any separatist and dissenting movements will utterly hit the rock.
the fg was the cause of this from the beginning
Re: Ohanaeze, PANDEF, Obiano, Others Fault FG On Threat Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by christianjoy(m): 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:
stop the hatred on Buhari. The Bible said we should love one another. The Holy Spirit does not hate, it is not his attribute. I am saying this because I assume you're you're a true Christian.
Then explain to me why there is so much tribalism in this country
Re: Ohanaeze, PANDEF, Obiano, Others Fault FG On Threat Of Emergency Rule In Anambra by Josywhyte: 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
Anambrans should be careful on that election day. I see a lot of blood shed. The military will kill a lot of people and blame it on IPOB.

Female Presidents In Africa / Qualities Of A Man That Will Change Nigeria / Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari