Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Body Swelling Remedy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Body Swelling Remedy (190 Views)

Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure / Strange Itch And Swelling On My Body. / My Dick Is Swelling (picture) Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Body Swelling Remedy by Myclubmycash: 8:08am On Oct 08, 2021
This is in response to an earlier post made about a 20-year old with a swollen body.

A lot of things can cause the body to swell; amongst which are heart enlargement, liver or kidney problems.
Even bone diseases could contribute to such.

Around Easter 2021, after my keynote presentation in a Church somewhere in the east, a 14-years old Chinaza was shown to me. His entire body was swollen.

From the different lab results presented to my team, it was shown that the kid's heart was enlarged, and that lead to the swelling of his entire body.
According to Chinaza's parents, they have spent virtually all they had in their son's treatment.

To cut the long story short, we ran further test on him and found out that all the while, he was being wrongly treated. He only had fatty liver and kidney stones.

Then we used majorly HYPOGLYCEMIC HERBAL CAPSULE and other organic products to restore Chinaza's health.
Today, Chinaza is well and able to wear shorts and play with fellow kids.

If you have anybody with a similar case, try and run series of test at different hospitals to avoid escalating the problem.

(Feel free to call for more expert advice +2348039300349)

Re: Body Swelling Remedy by tesseract: 8:18am On Oct 08, 2021
Wow... This is great news.
Needhelp909 see this...

Your brother will be alright.
Re: Body Swelling Remedy by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 08, 2021
Healing is the children's bread...

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Dessert Maker Machine / Natural Home Remedies For Treating Anxiety. / Do You Suffer From Sleeplessness(insomnia)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.