Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

You Are Not Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Not Alone (254 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Not Alone by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 08, 2021
Have you ever been in the midle of a huge crowd? What did it feel like. Did you know the people around you? Did people know you were there?
have you ever felt like you were in a big crowd even when you werent? Have you ever felt anonymous? Like no one recognizes you or knows that you exist? Maybe you wish you could be rewarded for the work you do. At some point you probably felt like you are just a person in a crowd.
we long for someone to understand what we are going through; for someone to say "me too"

for anyone feeling this way know you arent alone. Trust in GOD and trust in YOURSELF

E Go better
Re: You Are Not Alone by Kindness218: 9:08am On Oct 08, 2021
Re: You Are Not Alone by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 08, 2021
Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside them was superior to circumstances!!

e go better!
Re: You Are Not Alone by Sunmolar(m): 9:37am On Oct 08, 2021
God is Great
Re: You Are Not Alone by Sonnobax15(m): 10:31am On Oct 08, 2021
undecided
Na normal level.....e dey happen to me on a stead....E even get one of my guy marriage ceremony wey I go attend by the end of this month end,I know say people no go too recognize me because many people don dey boast of how dem go flaunt and spray Money on that day....But what of me wey no get shishi grin. I go just sidown dey look like confused navy cheesy
Re: You Are Not Alone by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Na normal level.....e dey happen to me on a stead....E even get one of my marriage ceremony wey I go attend by the end of this month self,I know say people no go too recognize me because many people don dey boast of how dem go flaunt and spray Money on that day....But what of me wey no get shishi grin. I go just sidown dey look like confused navy cheesy

lol must you go? Sidown for your house nau
Re: You Are Not Alone by Angrygoat: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2021
Sure you not alone. What's keeping you is your money. Without money in this economy,u r not only alone amidst crowds,u r all alone in the world and u will die out of starvation. Buhari must go and dollar to naira exchange must be 50 naira Yahooboys go sell lapy. Vote for me as President come 2023

Re: You Are Not Alone by Sonnobax15(m): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2021
Angrygoat:
Sure you not alone. What's keeping you is your money. Without money in his economy,u r not only alone amidst crowds,u r all alone in the world and u will die out of starvation. Buhari must go and dollar to naira exchange must be 50 naira Yahooboys go sell lapy. Vote for me as President come 2023
I ain't voting for no criminal no more lipsrsealed

Re: You Are Not Alone by Sonnobax15(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2021
azraeljaheel:

lol must you go? Sidown for your house nau
No be lie grin. Na my gee well well cha...Na the only reason wey go motivate me to leave my house on that day be that.

(1) (Reply)

All The Single Ladies Get In Here!!! / This Is The Most Disgusting Thing Ever / Losing Yourself In A Relationship | Ep. 34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.