Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 (88524 Views)

World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 / Nigeria Vs Cape Verde: 2022 World Cup Qualifier: (2 - 1) On Sept 7 2021 / Nigeria Vs Liberia : 2022 World Cup Qualifier: (2 - 0) On 3rd September 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Simeony007(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
Oracleforce:

Ejike is still a toddler player...dripping towards the goal post when you can fire a shot at a distance...
Some wicked defenders will soon end his career, let him continue..

Bad belle dey your blood.

Appreciate what you have abeg

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by iscom(m): 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
We tried today
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by seunlayi(m): 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ajike my man
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Rumundele(m): 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
Permutations starts, Liberia Vs Cape Verde match should end in stalemate for Nigeria to have an edge in the group
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by seunlayi(m): 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
Fordzzy:
This Ejike dey dribble sha....we get hope of another entertaining player... grin cheesy cheesy

Seriously, this shows our coach is dumb. This guy is useful
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by wolexy14(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
Enoch3721:
Yes it is only available in startimes OK try NTANews24
sebi Mr lie say Dem give nta 500m ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by SirMichael1: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
ecoco2014:
Remember this post days back:
Yes I do. You won, abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
ZOO won CAR
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by zinizta: 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
warlordd:
If it took a Balogun, a defender to score for Nigeria against a lowly CAR, it means we don't have good strikers in Nigeria.

Nope

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Traplord09: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
At de end of de page NIGERIAN we come back with nothing.. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin UAR....... World lost cup
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Rodwave: 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
GenBuhari:
GroundNut Rohr has won another match lets renew his contract for 10 more years! angry

grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Virus99: 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
seunlayi:
Ajike my man

Ajike
Ekuje
Ekeju
Ekeje

Omo this guy name don suffer here today

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Rugaria: 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ejuke is the ultimate revelation of this two encounters between Nigeria and CAR
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by robosky02(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by kstyle2(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
I saw people blasting rorh when we lost our last match. Are you guys aware that rorh was owed 8 months salary and only 4 months was recently paid? Are you aware that before renewing his contract, rorh was tasked with qualifying us for the nations cup, reaching the semis, qualifying us for the World Cup also which he did with a game to spare? After meeting the target set for him, NFF drew up a new contract for rorh with a reduction in his salary. Who does that. Are you aware he pays his assistants from his salary? Are you aware that yobo was forced on him as an assistant coach despite having no coaching qualifications at all? Are you aware that we missed 2 consecutive nations cup before rorh took charge and the highly praised oliseh was in charge when we missed 1? Are you guys aware that we were ranked 72nd in world football and 15th in Africa before he took charge? Now, we are ranked 36th in world football and 5th in Africa. Players never report late to camp and the only player who ever did was okoye in the last match and he was dropped. There's been no fighting in the camp compared to under oliseh's reign. Rorh isn't perfect but we've made visible progress under him.
How many of you would give your all to your employers if you were owed 8 months wages? I see people crying for a better coach. Which A-list coach would tolerate his salaries being owed? Which world class coach would accept an assistant being forced on him? Would conte accept that? Zidane maybe? Let the man be please

22 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Oracleforce: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
Simeony007:

Bad belle dey your blood.

Appreciate what you have abeg

I can appreciate a third-generation player in this new dispensation of football.

Too unrefined for my liking

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by greggng: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
Rumundele:
Permutations starts, Liberia Vs Cape Verde match should end in stalemate for Nigeria to have an edge in the group

What do you mean by permutation? I thought we are on top of that group already?
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Rugaria: 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
Neo2011:

They played on a better pitch. Not all that great, but still a lot better than the Lagos Stadium.
That Lagos pitch is the main reason they play badly at home. What happened to the Uyo stadium?
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by robosky02(m): 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
kstyle2:
I saw people blasting rorh when we lost our last match. Are you guys aware that rorh was owed 8 months salary and only 4 months was recently paid? Are you aware that before renewing his contract, rorh was tasked with qualifying us for the nations cup, reaching the semis, qualifying us for the World Cup also which he did with a game to spare? After meeting the target set for him, NFF drew up a new contract for rorh with a reduction in his salary. Who does that. Are you aware he pays his assistants from his salary? Are you aware that yobo was forced on him as an assistant coach despite having no coaching qualifications at all? Are you aware that we missed 2 consecutive nations cup before rorh took charge and the highly praised oliseh was in charge when we missed 1? Are you guys aware that we were ranked 72nd in world football and 15th in Africa before he took charge? Now, we are ranked 36th in world football and 5th in Africa. Players never report late to camp and the only player who ever did was okoye in the last match and he was dropped. There's been no fighting in the camp compared to under oliseh's reign. Rorh isn't perfect but we've made visible progress under him.
How many of you would give your all to your employers if you were owed 8 months wages? I see people crying for a better coach. Which A-list coach would tolerate his salaries being owed? Which world class coach would accept an assistant being forced on him? Would conte accept that? Zidane maybe? Let the man be please

Bros park well

The coach is still a shame

So we should dance because we won central African rep. Smh

Nigeria should be competing with Belgium, Senegal, Argentina.

Not CRA

See Mali thrash their opponent 5-0

And you are talking of CRA see even their coach know what to do

2 and half they cut us off and had their head high

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by IbileIfe: 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
kstyle2:
Thanks.
Majority of Nigerians, including majority of them on Nairaland are intellectually challenged.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Dybala11(m): 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
Virus99:

Ajike
Ekuje
Ekeju
Ekeje

Omo this guy name don suffer here today
Ekuke. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Rumundele(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
greggng:

What do you mean by permutation? I thought we are on top of that group already?
Nigeria can be anywhere, it doesn't stop permutations, i have already explain it in my comment. read my comment again.
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Maxymilliano(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
This ain't enough
We needed to have won both legs.
The first leg defeat was a slap to my face
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Lugianostar(m): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
The god of soccer is back....!

Congratulations to them
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by bigcee(m): 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This ain't enough
We needed to have won both legs.
The first leg defeat was a slap to my face
The slap for tear your face na grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by tianshie(m): 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
Dat Ajoke guy sabi play.
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by FamTomx2(m): 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
4adexx:
2 more goals make [b][/b]Silent money [b][/b]pay o

Hahahaha, Slient money don japa with d money bi dat,

But he still has a big heart to declare!

Full time= 0:2

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by ba7man(m): 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
Rugaria:

That Lagos pitch is the main reason they play badly at home. What happened to the Uyo stadium?
What do you want C.A.R that won the match to say??
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by kstyle2(m): 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
robosky02:

Bros park well

The coach is still a shame

So we should dance because we won central African rep. Smh

Nigeria should be competing with Belgium, Senegal, Argentina.

Not CRA

See Mali thrash their opponent 5-0

And you are talking of CRA see even their coach know what to do

2 and half they cut us off and had their head high
if rorh is sacked, who would you propose we hire? Is it the local coaches that will demand bribe from players playing in Romanian and latvian league before inviting them? Which or rorh's target hasn't been met? We've just qualified for another nations cup. If we have to sack rorh, then it should be a coach with a better pedigree. How can Rohr be mandated to develop our league by watching our local matches physically? Our league that an away team can't win? Our league that fans can get into the pitch to beat players? Our league that a player collapsed last season and died because there was no medical personnel available nor an ambulance? Rohr is the one to fix this? NFF president has never been owed his salaries. Minister of sports has never been owed his salaries. Then why owe the coach despite recording the highest number of sponsors in the history of the NFF

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet / Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral / Italy vs England: Euro 2020 Final (3 - 2) On Penalties On 11th July 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.