Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,373 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 - Sports (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 (88493 Views)

World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 / Nigeria Vs Cape Verde: 2022 World Cup Qualifier: (2 - 1) On Sept 7 2021 / Nigeria Vs Liberia : 2022 World Cup Qualifier: (2 - 0) On 3rd September 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by quickly: 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
Cape Verde scores 1-0
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Nickymezor(f): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
Nice one 9ja
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by quickly: 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
Cape Verde now 7 points
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by quickly: 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
Cape Verde beat Liberia 1-0 home and away 90mins goal both games
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by generalud: 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
Nigeria super eagles need aggressive prayers
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by masui(m): 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bigredmachine:
many people don't want to believe that any football match whatsoever can be fixed... Nigeria now leads by 2 goals margin, i predicted rather i knew its 1-3 goals margin win for Nigeria, first leg was actually fixed to let people lose their money grin grin

let do some arithmetic

during the first leg at home
assuming 2billion people played bet, out of which 400 million people played and included Nigeria to either (win, win both halves, score in both halves, anytime goal scorer, away +1 or 2 goals home still win...etc) which ever outcome... i believe none came out for this 400 million people... they are scared, they say Nigerian match is rubbish, forgetting bookies controls everything

Bookies won 1:0

they see Nigeria today and say no they disappointed last time out i wont look them, only few would would risk it that Nigeria wins today, and if its a stand alone bet, i see those few people smiling at the end, if its an accumulative bet, then another Judas might be in, so Nigeria delivers today maybe another Judas betrays the ticket

Bookies won again 2:0

you think you have learnt your lesson, you continue the cycle like that till you realize you have lost all your money

nah money i no get, i for play Nigeria to win both halves today... i knew Nigeria would win

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bro Judas, no be lie
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Rugaria: 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
frugal:

That Lagos pitch was like a home advantage for C.A.R grin
Exactly..
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
greatfucker:

U this boy Sha well hw is GSF ooo
yeye boy hw far na u never reply my Gmail,,,,,,,

GSF is fine ooo na d admins remain 4 dear now
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
wolexy14:
sebi Mr lie say Dem give nta 500m ....
they will repair it in 7 years time NIGERIA chai
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Bimpe29: 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
yoged:
the one at the back of your house ba
Must you always exhibit your mannerisms?
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by peteco: 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
saw people blasting rorh when we lost our last match. Are you guys aware that rorh was owed 8 months salary and only 4 months was recently paid? Are you aware that before renewing his contract, rorh was tasked with qualifying us for the nations cup, reaching the semis, qualifying us for the World Cup also which he did with a game to spare? After meeting the target set for him, NFF drew up a new contract for rorh with a reduction in his salary. Who does that. Are you aware he pays his assistants from his salary? Are you aware that yobo was forced on him as an assistant coach despite having no coaching qualifications at all? Are you aware that we missed 2 consecutive nations cup before rorh took charge and the highly praised oliseh was in charge when we missed 1? Are you guys aware that we were ranked 72nd in world football and 15th in Africa before he took charge? Now, we are ranked 36th in world football and 5th in Africa. Players never report late to camp and the only player who ever did was okoye in the last match and he was dropped. There's been no fighting in the camp compared to under oliseh's reign. Rorh isn't perfect but we've made visible progress under him.
How many of you would give your all to your employers if you were owed 8 months wages? I see people crying for a better coach. Which A-list coach would tolerate his salaries being owed? Which world class coach would accept an assistant being forced on him? Would conte accept that? Zidane maybe? Let the man be please

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by peteco: 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
people blasting rorh when we lost our last match. Are you guys aware that rorh was owed 8 months salary and only 4 months was recently paid? Are you aware that before renewing his contract, rorh was tasked with qualifying us for the nations cup, reaching the semis, qualifying us for the World Cup also which he did with a game to spare? After meeting the target set for him, NFF drew up a new contract for rorh with a reduction in his salary. Who does that. Are you aware he pays his assistants from his salary? Are you aware that yobo was forced on him as an assistant coach despite having no coaching qualifications at all? Are you aware that we missed 2 consecutive nations cup before rorh took charge and the highly praised oliseh was in charge when we missed 1? Are you guys aware that we were ranked 72nd in world football and 15th in Africa before he took charge? Now, we are ranked 36th in world football and 5th in Africa. Players never report late to camp and the only player who ever did was okoye in the last match and he was dropped. There's been no fighting in the camp compared to under oliseh's reign. Rorh isn't perfect but we've made visible progress under him.
How many of you would give your all to your employers if you were owed 8 months wages? I see people crying for a better coach. Which A-list coach would tolerate his salaries being owed? Which world class coach would accept an assistant being forced on him? Would conte accept that? Zidane maybe? Let the man be please
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

NFF AGENTS THE COACH IS A FLOP THE PLAYERS PLAYED BECAUSE THEY ARE HUNGRY FOR SUCCESS

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by yoged(m): 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bimpe29:

Must you always exhibit your mannerisms?
mumu. Bimpe ofo. We have won oooo. Your mumu be saying rubbbish
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Oppy2k2: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
That goal that Kanu missed should have been passed to Aiyegbeni, the goals would have been 5 zero against CAR.
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by greatfucker: 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
Enoch3721:
yeye boy hw far na u never reply my Gmail,,,,,,,

GSF is fine ooo na d admins remain 4 dear now

Wait a minutes have u live GSF
I will soon reply yr message and again bro send me yr WhatsApp number through email or u can post it here
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Caseless: 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
Way to respond
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Caseless: 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
peteco:
people blasting rorh when we lost our last match. Are you guys aware that rorh was owed 8 months salary and only 4 months was recently paid? Are you aware that before renewing his contract, rorh was tasked with qualifying us for the nations cup, reaching the semis, qualifying us for the World Cup also which he did with a game to spare? After meeting the target set for him, NFF drew up a new contract for rorh with a reduction in his salary. Who does that. Are you aware he pays his assistants from his salary? Are you aware that yobo was forced on him as an assistant coach despite having no coaching qualifications at all? Are you aware that we missed 2 consecutive nations cup before rorh took charge and the highly praised oliseh was in charge when we missed 1? Are you guys aware that we were ranked 72nd in world football and 15th in Africa before he took charge? Now, we are ranked 36th in world football and 5th in Africa. Players never report late to camp and the only player who ever did was okoye in the last match and he was dropped. There's been no fighting in the camp compared to under oliseh's reign. Rorh isn't perfect but we've made visible progress under him.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

NFF AGENTS THE COACH IS A FLOP THE PLAYERS PLAYED BECAUSE THEY ARE HUNGRY FOR SUCCESS
you should have stated this when the likes of oliseh were calling for his head and not after he has won this match.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Amudeneogu: 1:03am On Oct 11, 2021
Good but sack that coach and replace him with our local coach because there is no diffrence our local is even better
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Nobody: 3:13am On Oct 11, 2021
greatfucker:

Wait a minutes have u live GSF
I will soon reply yr message and again bro send me yr WhatsApp number through email or u can post it here
I will send it via email
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Bimpe29: 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
yoged:
mumu. Bimpe ofo. We have won oooo. Your mumu be saying rubbbish

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Italy vs England: Euro 2020 Final (3 - 2) On Penalties On 11th July 2021 / Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral / See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.