Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 - Sports (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 (88507 Views)

World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 / Nigeria Vs Cape Verde: 2022 World Cup Qualifier: (2 - 1) On Sept 7 2021 / Nigeria Vs Liberia : 2022 World Cup Qualifier: (2 - 0) On 3rd September 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Rumundele(m): 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
Knockout stage is now my problem. By the time they pair Nigeria with the likes of Senegal or CIV.
Every Nigerian fans will sweat that day.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by seunayantokun(m): 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
Simeony007:

Bad belle dey your blood.

Appreciate what you have abeg
Look at what he wrote, there is nothing like bad belle there He only wants the striker to be better so that he can enjoy a long and successful career.
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by robosky02(m): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
kstyle2:
if rorh is sacked, who would you propose we hire? Is it the local coaches that will demand bribe from players playing in Romanian and latvian league before inviting them? Which or rorh's target hasn't been met? We've just qualified for another nations cup. If we have to sack rorh, then it should be a coach with a better pedigree. How can Rohr be mandated to develop our league by watching our local matches physically? Our league that an away team can't win? Our league that fans can get into the pitch to beat players? Our league that a player collapsed last season and died because there was no medical personnel available nor an ambulance? Rohr is the one to fix this? NFF president has never been owed his salaries. Minister of sports has never been owed his salaries. Then why owe the coach despite recording the highest number of sponsors in the history of the NFF

See the kind of reason why probably Genot Rohr is still coaching Nigeria

Erikson: Why I Turned Down Super Eagles’ Job In 2010:

Former England manager Sven-Goran Erikson has revealed he turned the chance to manage the Super Eagles at the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa after he was told by an official of the Nigeria Football Federation that his salary would be paid into two different bank accounts.

Erikson, 72, was among the coaches shortlisted for the Nigeria’s job after the late Amodu Shaibu was relieved of his job despite guiding the Super Eagles to a third place finish at the 2010 Africa Cup of Nations in Angola....

“After a while, I was called into the room with a chairman who declared that they wanted me as a coach, but with the proviso that my salary would be divided into two parts: one that I got into my account and another that would be deposited into another account that was not in my name. “There I refused on the standing. I thought something didn’t go right,”

Swedish coach Lagerbäck would go on to get the job at that time.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by frugal(m): 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
Rumundele:
Permutations starts, Liberia Vs Cape Verde match should end in stalemate for Nigeria to have an edge in the group
It doesn't matter who wins between those two. We're still ahead. 12 or 10 points would have been better tho.
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by oloriooko(m): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
your sermon hits the bull's eye!
lots of revs in this and we need to be fair to the coach, he has taken enough shi.t from our lack lustre football admin
we should stop calling for a better coach cuz no reasonable world class coach will opt for this wishy-washy african football admin
our problem remains NFF not Rohr!

kstyle2:
I saw people blasting rorh when we lost our last match. Are you guys aware that rorh was owed 8 months salary and only 4 months was recently paid? Are you aware that before renewing his contract, rorh was tasked with qualifying us for the nations cup, reaching the semis, qualifying us for the World Cup also which he did with a game to spare? After meeting the target set for him, NFF drew up a new contract for rorh with a reduction in his salary. Who does that. Are you aware he pays his assistants from his salary? Are you aware that yobo was forced on him as an assistant coach despite having no coaching qualifications at all? Are you aware that we missed 2 consecutive nations cup before rorh took charge and the highly praised oliseh was in charge when we missed 1? Are you guys aware that we were ranked 72nd in world football and 15th in Africa before he took charge? Now, we are ranked 36th in world football and 5th in Africa. Players never report late to camp and the only player who ever did was okoye in the last match and he was dropped. There's been no fighting in the camp compared to under oliseh's reign. Rorh isn't perfect but we've made visible progress under him.
How many of you would give your all to your employers if you were owed 8 months wages? I see people crying for a better coach. Which A-list coach would tolerate his salaries being owed? Which world class coach would accept an assistant being forced on him? Would conte accept that? Zidane maybe? Let the man be please

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Moradeyo95: 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
labisibrass:

Checking your name, i wasn't disappointed, Mr beater grin
guy tell am score...hehehehehehehhe
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by OmoEpe(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
ZOO won CAR

The zoo just acquired a new Baboon called Cownu. It is currently holed up in DSS cage awaiting public exhibitions in Yankari game reserve.

Make sure you buy banana for it when it's exhibition starts

Cheers

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by yahmohy27: 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
potbelly:
Osimhen on fire...

Likewise Ejike
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by otokx(m): 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
Congratulations NIGERIA
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by frugal(m): 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
Rugaria:

That Lagos pitch is the main reason they play badly at home. What happened to the Uyo stadium?
That Lagos pitch was like a home advantage for C.A.R grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Baawaa(m): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
ZOO won CAR
The president of the ZOO is in the cage grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Ben104me: 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
https:///Bigleap_Official
https:///bigleap_officia
Join this groups guys.. it's a company that offer many countries you can benefit from it by earning through daily task and crypto index Funds.
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by RolexOfGeneva(m): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
Enoch3721:
kk, but I recently deleted it am using opera and UC browser
Why did you delete Chrome? I'm just curious...
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by sinola(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
The Ejike guy that replaced Ahmed Musa is phenomenal... I think he plays for CSKA moscow
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by enemyofprogress: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
I’m not happy that Nigeria warned this march
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
let the FA pay Gernot Rohr his outstanding allowee

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
post=106617373:

All because Eagles lost a match for the first time in a long time?
Wailer, and how is this game that the boys won today?
Pessimistic soul.
All they wait for is one negative news and they statt masturbating everywhere online.
God bless all optimistic souls for not giving up on our darling Super Eagles.
Hatred has turned some people to something else.
Spits!

UP SUPER EAGLES OF NIGERIA.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Home and Away Result : Our head dey there!! cool
Lolz but d defeat hurt me very well UP UP SUPER EAGLES
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
RolexOfGeneva:
Why did you delete Chrome? I'm just curious...
I needed space
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Undisputable1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
Enoch3721:
q, but I recently deleted it am using opera and UC browser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by mechanics(m): 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
Congrats to them.
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Hugo7(m): 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
enemyofprogress:
Go hug transformer �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Abbeyme: 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
tunde4God:
Another person just sent me #1500 from this forum.

May God bless you abundantly and replenish your bank accounts in a million fold.

Please all I need now is #1000 to go get the drugs.

Please have mercy on me.

MY BANK DETAILS
3173689537, Otukomaya Tunde Olaoluwa, First Bank

May God protect you and your family from all form of accidents. Amen

Get well soon bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Kinematics: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
enemyofprogress:

Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by yinkeys(m): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
Who is the man of this match please ?
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by yinkeys(m): 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
robosky02:
Let's go there

Its 2 PM. Nigeria time

Revenge on the card
man of this match please ?
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by hatakekakashi: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
yinkeys:
Who is the man of this match please ?
I think Leon Balogun
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Litmus: 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:

CAR is still fighting senseless war within themselves hence playing their home match at neutral ground

What has sense got to do with African wars, oil or Timber? undecided

Top ten African resources (see what position War occupies)

1 Oil& Gas
2 War
3 Diamonds
4 Gold
5 Coltan
6 Uranium
7 Copper
8 Coal
9 Platinum
10 Bauxite
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by caprini1: 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
Just that 2-0 wasn't enough,those CAR boys committed an abomination in Lagos last week....only 5-0 would have made me happy. angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by FLYFIRE(m): 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
caprini1:
Just that 2-0 wasn't enough,those CAR boys committed an abomination in Lagos last week....only 5-0 would have made me happy. angry
grin grin grin grin come boast join
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by Litmus: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
Rumundele:
Knockout stage is now my problem. By the time they pair Nigeria with the likes of Senegal or CIV.
Every Nigerian fans will sweat that day.

Why are Nigerians so intent on hyping every Tom, Dick and Harry African nation?

The other day, so my Jamo girlfriend that is into Nigeria wedding vid, and all things Nigeria, rushed to show me one Nigerian comedian, hyping Ghana airport. ‘Ho, Heyyy, OH, AH Ghana airport, so good, oh Ghana air port, Ghana airport!’ I was so embarrassed for him.

My girlfriend asked me if that Nigerian Comedian has never travelled abroad before? And I couldn’t answer. I always thought that he had (that Comedian with the big eyes) My girl was going, ‘has he not seen South African, Kenya, London, Singapore, US airports, why was he going ga-ga- over Ghana airport and not the others?’

I told her he was probably trying to make a political point.
Re: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 by caprini1: 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
FLYFIRE:

grin grin grin grin come boast join
Our boys no fear injury again come tap dem small soccer,thats when they saw difference between foreign n homebase...they should be grateful to their captain,that guy saved 3 goals all by himself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Italy vs England: Euro 2020 Final (3 - 2) On Penalties On 11th July 2021 / Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral / See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.