Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California (32722 Views)

Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact / Lake Fire In California Continues To Rage, Growing To 11,000 Acres( Vid) / Apple Fire Rages In California, Thousands Evacuated (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by cococandy(f): 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
mojojay:
How do you determine consent though?

If she said no to unprotected sex.

And you sneakily remove it during the act without her approval, That’s the lack of consent there.
It’s not confusing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by silasupdc(m): 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
Laeroy:
I don't understand this!

You wear condom to have sexual intercourse, why remove it in between sex, to transfer std to the other party , impregnate her or to enjoy it better?

Aboki never nack you before, them dey always remove CD midway. thats how bubu take come
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by MufasaLion: 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
cococandy:

The guy I mentioned is a rapist. Nothing more or less.

Feel free to be upset about that

He's not a rapist. Don't you know the meaning of rapist? Educate yourself please.

And no, I'm not upset but disappointed in how you are hell bent on using the word inappropriately.
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by silasupdc(m): 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
cococandy:

And you sneakily remove it during the act without her approval, That’s the lack of consent there.
It’s not confusing

what of if e burst?
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by GABRIEL6036: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
Wahala for Cali and condom...
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by cococandy(f): 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
silasupdc:

what of if e burst?

That’s not your fault or hers.
Both of you can seek emergency care after the fact

1 Like

Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by cococandy(f): 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

He's not a rapist. Don't you know the meaning of rapist? Educate yourself please.

And no, I'm not upset but disappointed in how you are hell bent on using the word inappropriately.

Stealthing is rape

I suggest you read up more about this issue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by MufasaLion: 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
cococandy:

Stealthing is rape

I suggest you read up more about no this issue

Whatever makes you sleep at night.
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by abbey621(m): 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
cococandy:

Stealthing is rape

I suggest you read up more about no this issue

According to which law? Can you prove stealthing nwithout video evidence or a confession? What happens when a condom break but it's too sweet and the lady doesn't want to stop? What happens when using defective condoms? How does a competent court say for certain that the act was intentional and not accidental? How do you curb cases of false allegations by scorned lovers? Una just dey create more problems for una sef grin grin
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by cococandy(f): 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
abbey621:

According to which law? Can you prove stealthing nwithout video evidence or a confession?

because you may or may not be able to prove something doesn’t mean it’s not a crime.
If for example you hold a person under the gun and they don’t struggle while you have non-consensual sex with them, it doesn’t mean a rape didn’t occur.
Even though there’s no way to prove he or she was forced. Are you saying that without video evidence or confession, that such a person hasn’t committed a crime?

What happens when a condom break but it's too sweet and the lady doesn't want to stop? What happens when using defective condoms?
by definition, it’s not stealthing then is it?

How does a competent court say for certain that the act was intentional and not accidental?
so only stuff that can be proven should be considered a crime? Got it

How do you curb cases of false allegations by scorned lovers? Una just dey create more problems for una sef grin grin

I’m wondering who’s creating the problem. The people knowingly exposing their partners to bodily fluids without consent or their partners who are not okay with it. I’m guessing you think women should be okay with such acts in order not to be considered problematic right?

It takes only a small thread for one to see who many of you truly are on the inside.

3 Likes

Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by abbey621(m): 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
cococandy:
because you may or may not be able to prove something doesn’t mean it’s not a crime.
If for example you hold a person under the gun and they don’t struggle while you have non-consensual sex with them, it doesn’t mean a rape didn’t occur.
Even though there’s no way to prove he or she was forced. Are you saying that without video evidence or confession, that such a person hasn’t committed a crime?

by definition, it’s not stealthing then is it?

so only stuff that can be proven should be considered a crime? Got it

I’m wondering who’s creating the problem. The people knowingly exposing their partners to bodily fluids without consent or their partners who are not okay with it. I’m guessing you think women should be okay with such acts in order not to be considered problematic right?

It takes only a small thread for one to see who many of you truly are on the inside.

It's funny that you automatically assume only women suffer from stealthing. From punching holes in condoms to using sperm from condoms being thrown away, women are often predators as much as prey....Get over yourself! Furthermore, you can't call something a crime unless a specific law prohibits it, you said stealthing is rape and I simply replied no law in the world calls it such.....It is criminal mischief and more likely a civil case than anything else as long as STDs are not involved. You're arguing based on emotions which I undertsand for women it's the default setting but when we talk about rape, we need to talk about the legal ramifications, you can't just keep labeling everything as rape, it is harmful to actual rape victims!
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by cococandy(f): 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
Actually I’m not assuming women are the only ones who suffer from this crime. If you read that post well, I used general pronouns when describing those who commit the crime and the victims of the crime. That part flew over your head.

I only said you think women should be okay with it specifically because you men are the only ones on here throwing a tantrum about it being labeled a crime. I wonder why.

I already know that the women who don’t engage in this behavior have no problem seeing it as a crime. But the men who claim they don’t do it are all over the place having a problem with calling a spade a spade.

Very telling.

abbey621:

It's funny that you automatically assume only women suffer from stealthing. From punching holes in condoms to using sperm from condoms being thrown away, women are often predators as much as prey....Get over yourself! Furthermore, you can't call something a crime unless a specific law prohibits it, you said stealthing is rape and I simply replied no law in the world calls it such.....It is criminal mischief and more likely a civil case than anything else as long as STDs are not involved. You're arguing based on emotions which I undertsand for women it's the default setting but when we talk about rape, we need to talk about the legal ramifications, you can't just keep labeling everything as rape, it is harmful to actual rape victims!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by abbey621(m): 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
cococandy:
Actually I’m not assuming women are the only one who suffer from this crime. If you read that post well, I used general pronouns when describing those who commit the crime and the victims of the crime. That part flew over your head

I only said you think women should be okay with it specifically because you men are the only ones on here throwing a tantrum about it being labeled a crime. I wonder why.

I already know that the women who don’t engage in this behavior have no problem seeing it as a crime. But the men who claim they don’t do it are all over the place having a problem with calling a spade a spade.

Very telling.

You're the one confusing yourself, go back and read my initial reply, only part I took issue with is labeling stealthing as rape, IT IS NOT! Any other argument is frivolous and a damn waste of my time and energy....PEACE!
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by cococandy(f): 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
abbey621:

You're arguing based on emotions which I undertsand for women it's the default setting but when we talk about rape, we need to talk about the legal ramifications, you can't just keep labeling everything as rape, it is harmful to actual rape victims!

Rape is non-consensual sexual encounter which by logic makes stealthing rape. Also it’s illegal in many countries. Your post is full of untruths.

So if anyone is arguing based on emotions, it’s you.
You see yourself in the other men who are guilty of this and it’s causing you to have an emotional response because that could very well be you. I understand that’s why a lot of you have issues saying what’s clear and true about this matter. You don’t think you’re like other “monster rapists” who use guns and knives to force their way. You will have problems accepting that this thing which many of you engage in is actually rape. If you can dissociate yourselves from the act, then maybe you can be more rational about it.

But like a typical NL guy who has nothing more useful to say, you’re deflecting your emotional response onto me. While in actual clear common sense you’re the illogical emotion laden party in this conversation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by cococandy(f): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
abbey621:

You're the one confusing yourself, go back and read my initial reply, only part I took issue with is labeling stealthing as rape, IT IS NOT! Any other argument is frivolous and a damn waste of my time and energy....PEACE!

It is rape.
Peace

2 Likes

Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by Loverboy3333: 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
I did it to one sweet girl like that
During sex I noticed her pussy got more juicy and wet.
I gats remove the condom sharp sharp and she didn't notice.
Insert am raw and enjoyed it
The banny no even notice difference
And it was around midnight. kiss grin grin

She noticed it but didn't want it otherwise because she is also enjoying d raw
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by Perfectbeing(m): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
How the moral fabric of our society have decayed. So what is immoral is the "stealthing" and not the fornication?

1 Like

Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by dotedote: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
Laeroy:
I don't understand this!

You wear condom to have sexual intercourse, why remove it in between sex, to transfer std to the other party , impregnate her or to enjoy it better?

And why do you think it's only the female that can be "the other party"

Madam, your gender people ask of it raw and when they see you're adamant on using the rubber, they wait till that moment when the sh*t is uncontrollable and they just rip it off and the show just continues and bro contracts an STI/D. What if cases where the lady wants to be impregnated against the guy's wish ?
It's a 2-way thing Sis.

Make God just help us from "the other party"
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by abbey621(m): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
cococandy:

Rape is non-consensual sexual encounter which by logic makes stealthing rape. Also it’s illegal in many countries. Your post is full of untruths.

So if anyone is arguing based on emotions, it’s you.
You see yourself in the other men who are guilty of this and it’s causing you to have an emotional response because that could very well be you. I understand that’s why a lot of you have issues saying what’s clear and true about this matter. You don’t think you’re like other “monster rapists” who use guns and knives to force their way. You will have problems accepting that this thing which many of you engage in is actually rape. If you can dissociate yourselves from the act, then maybe you can be more rational about it.

But like a typical NL guy who has nothing more useful to say, you’re deflecting your emotional response onto me. While in actual clear common sense you’re the illogical emotion laden party in this conversation.

Unfortunately for you, laws around the world does not revolve around your emotional rhetoric or lack of understanding! Rape is a felony while stealthing is not, until this changes you can continue rambling it won't change a thing; one is criminal case while the other will continue to be civil. A man you were having sex with got over excited and removed condom during sex, you did not tell him to stop, you continued enjoying it and then you turn around and prosecute him for stealthing claiming he raped you......Is this really the world you live in? Is this what you want to waste taxpayers money on? GTFOH! Yes you can sue him for mischief and probably win but rape? How about we stop demeaning the word and hurting actual victims!
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by COMPAQ(m): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
LegendaryLover:
cheesy cheesy grin grin

Some of us do have sex with condoms but when we are about to cum, we remove the condom and nut on her body (e.g boobs, face, ass, etc). Is this also part of stelthing? grin grin

Good question!
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by wirinet(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
RedpillAnalyst:

Right on!

It's an attempt to punish men at all cost. A woman can come out after to punish a man if the relationship turns sour.

Why not encourage sex in marriage only to remove confusion. California is the New day Soddom and Gommorah

The law did not specify marital status. If the husband removes condom without knowledge of wife and is reported, he goes to jail.
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by wirinet(m): 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
cococandy:

It’s not confusing
Are you talking about sneakily removing it before sex or during sex? What if the condom tears or removes during the act? Is the man still liable?

Let me tell you one trick guys used to employ in those days. If the babe insists on condom and you don't want to use condom, no problem. Just use a pin and puncture the tip of the condom. Even If it's the babe that wore you the condom, she will never notice. In the middle of the act, when she has reached nirvana, the condom would tear and she would not notice. After the deed is done guys would blame the condom for tearing.
Boys were very bad in those days.

I still ask, what happens if the condom tears?
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by Laeroy(f): 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
dotedote:

And why do you think it's only the female that can be "the other party"

Madam, your gender people ask of it raw and when they see you're adamant on using the rubber, they wait till that moment when the sh*t is uncontrollable and they just rip it off and the show just continues and bro contracts an STI/D. What if cases where the lady wants to be impregnated against the guy's wish ?
It's a 2-way thing Sis.

Make God just help us from "the other party"

Lmao...

All these stories just to castigate the other party....

Na wa for u ooooo..

1 Like

Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
hammer567:
IDIOTS IN AFRICA, WILL NOW COPY AND BE SINGING IT LIKE GOSPEL.

INFERIORITY COMPLEX!

THE BRAIN GOD GAVE THE BLACK MAN IS JUST WASTED.

Really? So u support removing your condom when you already agreed to wear one?
STD vendor
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by ihedioramma: 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by ihedioramma: 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
And you lost your first child .
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by Arizoner: 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

You go dey do raw with olosho. Only God know the kind amount of James and John infections wey dey inside your system.
babe find me 7 odds make I stake shapaly
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
Arizoner:
babe find me 7 odds make I stake shapaly

Remind me tomorrow.
Re: Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California by crackhaus: 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
This is a good development...

I believe it favours men more than it does women.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kofi Annan Buried Amidst Tears (Burial Photos) / Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President / COVID-19: Mike Masamvu Dies At 62, Leaves 12 Wives, 79 Children Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.