Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,538 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) (45108 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) / Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Bigredmachine: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

It’s NairaLand, lots of unbalanced cretinous folks abound.

Last weekend I was chaperoning a couple of super bikes to Ibadan in a rental van.
When we got to a police checkpoint, an officer there demanded to see the particulars. I proudly pranced to the bike but alas the documents were not where they were supposed to be,

Oya carry the bike go station because they could be stolen, the idiotic officer said.

Bring situationally aware I knew I was disadvantaged so I “settled” with the moronic Officer. I was not in a situation where I could demand my rights.

The Actor have every right to wear any outfit he chooses, in normal situation. But we’re not in a normal situation are we?

Of course we are not in a normal situation, God bless u sir... Remain blessed

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Ramirezkhay(m): 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
That's the best option but the Nations we're owing as a country won't support it hence their I don't care attitude towards the ongoing crisis in this Banana Republic cheesy
eagleonearth:
then the country should cease to exist or allow a break away of peace loving fraction
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Lugianostar(m): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
A give away cloth is ruining your gifted reputation?

Oshokosho??
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by msjijitar(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Comedian2019: 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Although am not a fan of biafra, oduduwa or an advocate of secession

But as a real niggar I understand that there is nothing wrong in wearing that attire
Only intelligent people will understand what you are saying. I see this man going to court to claim damages.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by airminem(f): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
endsarrrs:
#Fact

ESN/IPOB caused this directly or indirectly, let say the fact and stop beating
around the bush. But rather you people will always defend blindly. Continue
defending blindly. Igbos and unnecessary defending blindly when it comes
to tribe issue. North are religion fanatics, East are tribe fanatics. This is how
you people kept defending now till this issue got worse, instead of saying the
truth. Igbos are too touchy when it comes to their tribe, they would rather
keep defending blindly and attacking you when you say the truth instead of
admitting the obvious. But they can spend years finding fault, attacking and
criticizing others, but they can't take just one inch of criticism and bashing.

If ESN had operated like well disciplined and organised security outfit, it would have been hard for evil people to hijack the situation and commit crime with the name of ESN.
But ESN was rather, busy acting like terror group, touts, killing people, burning things, beating people. And now any killing that happens is being pinned on them.

Algold read....
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by airminem(f): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
endsarrrs:
#Fact

ESN/IPOB caused this directly or indirectly, let say the fact and stop beating
around the bush. But rather you people will always defend blindly. Continue
defending blindly. Igbos and unnecessary defending blindly when it comes
to tribe issue. North are religion fanatics, East are tribe fanatics. This is how
you people kept defending now till this issue got worse, instead of saying the
truth. Igbos are too touchy when it comes to their tribe, they would rather
keep defending blindly and attacking you when you say the truth instead of
admitting the obvious. But they can spend years finding fault, attacking and
criticizing others, but they can't take just one inch of criticism and bashing.

If ESN had operated like well disciplined and organised security outfit, it would have been hard for evil people to hijack the situation and commit crime with the name of ESN.
But ESN was rather, busy acting like terror group, touts, killing people, burning things, beating people. And now any killing that happens is being pinned on them.

Algold read....

DrChukki read too....
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by StMavic: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
So he actually wore rising Sun to go and feed people with bread ����.
This government no be anybody's mate o!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Lugianostar(m): 8:51am On Oct 09, 2021
Sometimes we portray our downfall and we tend to blame someone else.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 09, 2021
richmond500:
yes it was

You're a hopeless idiot.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by richmond500: 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
emrain:

You're a hopeless idiot.
you are a foolish fool
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by atonement12: 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
cheesy
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Abdoolbuster: 7:19am On Oct 12, 2021
wizseller:

Is that the official banner of IPOB?
Did he ever tell you he was a member that you say he is denying them

Think before you write

No, it is the official emblem of Fulani herdsmen

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg, Rita Dominic, Basketmouth, Kunle Afolayan, Yemi Alade Pictured / Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity / Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.