Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,729 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) (45110 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) / Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Bigredmachine: 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
amuwo1980:

Black African closer to the chimp than normal human, I keep on telling African Americans not to romanticize africa , we got ppl who think this way like u do there .

You are a fool with this ur statement... Buhari is a bad man we all know that, so why not use ur brain to avoid his dehumanizing of human rights with ur actions...

You know his regime does not like things like this, and as u know it, if he dies now, nothing go still happen

And I know from where u sit and type like an idiot, u would not do such cos I know u wouldn't want to die and no one hear of ur story again

He's only being given this attention because he's a celebrity, if he was to be a random guy now he would have been shot dead and his case closed... Many have died and the buhari is still who he is today

Think well before u quote me again...
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Commentor: 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
The cock crowed 3 times.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by KosiGee(m): 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bigredmachine:
This man think say na film him dey act for there...

By the time one or two go touch him body soul spirit him go know how far...

This is buhari regime, use ur head when u re doing somethings at times

That man has more balls than you. Sometimes you have to be yourself instead of acting like most people.
Mr Agu is telling a story and representing what he believes in. He knows the ignorant and cowardly military would act violently.

He has done his bit and played his part.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by keneck1: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
eagleonearth:
I'm amazed

Nobody should harm this man as it will trigger a great pandemonium. People wear clothes emblazoned with US flags, even Ghana colours here in Nigeria, why should this man's case become a trouble, if a flag was hoisted it would have become a different thing. Is Nigeria turning into a banana republic?

What's all this na
una too like make big big mouth,what kind of pandemonium,were we not here when that evil terrorist group ipob zombies were saying that Haven will fall if there jobless scammer leader ekperima nnamugu kanu is arrested,it is going to 2months now oo,ndi ojionu egbu oji.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
[s]
hammer567:
THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL SEE AFONJA AND ABOKI MILITARY SHOW STRENGTH.

CAN NIGERIA ARMY STAND UP TO AMERICA, RUSSIA OR CHINA?

EVEN NORTH KOREA WILL USE NIGERIA SHINE.

YET, THEY CARRY AK47 TO PARADE AN OLD PENSIONER UP AND DOWN.

I CANNOT BE PROUD TO BELONG TO A NATION OF COWARDS.

WHAT IS NIGERIA ARMY BUSINESS WITH A PRIVATE CITIZEN AND UNARMED CIVILIAN?
[/s]
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
KosiGee:

That man has more balls than you. Sometimes you have to be yourself instead of acting like most people.
Mr Agu is telling a story and representing what he believes in. He knows the ignorant and cowardly military would act violently.

He has done his bit and played his part.

He denied that what he wore had anything to do with Biafra or IPOB, so where are the balls?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Simdyofficial(f): 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
Wise man. Rising sun for there face. They dun know.. Our land is the rising sun. Tell them.. Biafra is here
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by stinechykee: 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
hammer567:
THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL SEE AFONJA AND ABOKI MILITARY SHOW STRENGTH.

CAN NIGERIA ARMY STAND UP TO AMERICA, RUSSIA OR CHINA?

EVEN NORTH KOREA WILL USE NIGERIA SHINE.

YET, THEY CARRY AK47 TO PARADE AN OLD PENSIONER UP AND DOWN.

I CANNOT BE PROUD TO BELONG TO A NATION OF COWARDS.

WHAT IS NIGERIA ARMY BUSINESS WITH A PRIVATE CITIZEN AND UNARMED CIVILIAN?
My friend this people matter don tire me oooo.You will not see them in any Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits,Boko Haram thread that kills with reckless abadon or any thread that mention Igbo achievement only in a news that shade bad light about Igbos or IPOB/ESN news to mock and make fun of Igbos
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Maryann97: 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
Chiwetalu agu makes a video after his release

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7gLgUeS2Ik
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by georgeakins: 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
hammer567:
[s][/s]

NIGERIA IS AN EMBARRASSMENT.

CARRY YOUR NIGERIA PASSPORT AND GO ABROAD, SO THEY CAN PUT YOU NEAR THE TRASH CAN.

CHIWETALU IS ALREADY A HERO.

It is the same Ibos that ruin Nigeria's image everywhere they go
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by mipeesoft(m): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
How do we change the mentality of Nigerian Army on how to handle an unarmed civilian?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by amuwo1980: 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bigredmachine:

You are a fool with this ur statement... Buhari is a bad man we all know that, so why not use ur brain to avoid his dehumanizing of human rights with ur actions...

You know his regime does not like things like this, and as u know it, if he dies now, nothing go still happen

And I know from where u sit and type like an idiot, u would not do such cos I know u wouldn't want to die and no one hear of ur story again

He's only being given this attention because he's a celebrity, if he was to be a random guy now he would have been shot dead and his case closed... Many have died and the buhari is still who he is today

Think well before u quote me again...
You must be a child , am not quoting u , am helping ur sad life find fulfillment, if u believe in something u die for it if needed , the freedom most of the world have today , ppl died for it, that u can live in Europe as a black man thousands of Americans and British and others died for it, that a black man can be free to the extent he is in America ppl died for it , so I understand ur limitations, hungry and therefore thinking becomes a burden and life outside the powers that be is hard , the actor have demonstrated he is woke and I doff my hat for him.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bigredmachine:
This man think say na film him dey act for there...

By the time one or two go touch him body soul spirit him go know how far...

This is buhari regime, use ur head when u re doing somethings at times
Children of nowadays don't know their Rights and fear is dealing with them. Mr Agu wasn't one of your type. He is a wise man! They expected him to come out in support of ipob but he failed them by using another means to support ipob and biafra. I don't know which school you attended.

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm1e5jLdL94

Source: https://salemreporters.com/watch-video-of-actor-chiwetalu-agu-making-his-case-before-soldiers-during-his-arrest/
This regalia had been legalized by Mr Ovoko himself and anybody is free to wear it and nothing will happen! This is how its been done!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Jasperado: 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
"Where else can the sun rise aparth from the East ?" Pete Edochie, an ace broadcaster in Radio Biafra during the civil war. Till date, "SUN RISE FM" remains the name even after taken over by Nigeria govt.
Every Ibo man is a supporter of Biafra agitation but most are afraid to come out openly. Kudos to Mr Agu. He's shown "AHA M EFUNA" initiative. Another HERO.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by ugolinze123(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
showafrica:

Lol, i can imagine US army malhandling Mr Bean for treason able felony
As in eeh
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by afam007: 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
Greatn3ss:
Just one slap baba say na sun

Watin concern you with sun wey dey rise on him own?
hahahaha
See as dem Bullshits baba chinwetalu the great harbalist in movie industry baba no worry ogwu gwu go strike bck
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by fof1: 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm1e5jLdL94
Source: https://salemreporters.com/watch-video-of-actor-chiwetalu-agu-making-his-case-before-soldiers-during-his-arrest/

THIS COMEDIAN IS TOO INTELLIGENT FOR THE NIGERIA ARMY...DID U SEE HOW HE FLOORED THE NIGERIA ARMY AND THE GOVERNMENT? HIS ARGUMENT IS RIPE AND LEGALLY SUFFICIENT TO TAKE NA/FG TO COURT FOR HIS FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS A D CLAIM DAMAGES. Those of You who are Educated Illiterates who were Happy and thought it's a Disgrace...Shame on U All. Mr.Agu besides his Nollywood Career and Occupation is More intelligent than Most of those in Government and the Security Forces Excited at his Arrest and Dehumanization. Even that Parrot of a Spokeman for d Army Should be Ashamed of himself Now,Pls.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by chriscrosss(m): 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
This is funny sha..rising sun..lol
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by eagleonearth(m): 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
davillian:

You de talk cloth people they wear thier countries soldier's camouflage...and the military are happy, they see it as a sign of support.
Face caps , trausers jackets but here in Nigeria if you even wwear us camouflage Nigerian army go beat craze commot for your body
To be a Nigeria sef na hardwork
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Decide2rise: 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bigredmachine:

I don't have time to drag words with idiots like u... I don't support his regime, am only saying his regime does not respect the rights of Nigerian, and being that everyone knows this, we should be careful with what we do, if he's killed there now, his chapter will close and everyone will go about with his or her normal business

Abi u fit go tell buhari to him face say him na bad man, even though we know...

Please use ur brain before u quote me again... Ode
Overtime I have come across your posts on here supporting this govt. It's retards like you who have no future that do such. Having said that, Next time mind how you use words on people. You sound like a low life who has no respect for people that can feed you and your family . Be careful boy
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by eagleonearth(m): 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
bluebay:

Don’t be sentimental my brother … Him wearing that attire which a lame man knows it represents Biafra, means he’s showing support for the splitting of the country
before nko let the country split na. Are you really enjoying it like this??
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by eagleonearth(m): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ramirezkhay:
Baba Naija na Banana Republic grin
then the country should cease to exist or allow a break away of peace loving fraction
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by eagleonearth(m): 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
colestephan86:

And you have seen where criminals are using the GH or USA flag to cause problems?
how has chiwetalu agu the comic actor caused trouble?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Bigredmachine: 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
Decide2rise:
Overtime I have come across your posts on here supporting this govt. It's retards like you who have no future that do such. Having said that, Next time mind how you use words on people. You sound like a low life who has no respect for people that can feed you and your family . Be careful boy

you are a fool, search and bring out my post where i have supported this government...
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
If the army barracks in borno and nda could be attacked what is IPOB waiting for.
Storm that barrack n burn everything down.
Gumi is walking free,the sponsors of terrorists are being shielded but you are here humiliating an innocent civilian.
Nonsense!!!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Decide2rise: 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bigredmachine:

you are a fool, search and bring out my post where i have supported this government...
Keep cursing your father. Mannerless ape

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg, Rita Dominic, Basketmouth, Kunle Afolayan, Yemi Alade Pictured / Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity / Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.