Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) (45107 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) / Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Ramirezkhay(m): 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
Baba Naija na Banana Republic grin
eagleonearth:
I'm amazed

Nobody should harm this man as it will trigger a great pandemonium. People wear clothes emblazoned with US flags, even Ghana colours here in Nigeria, why should this man's case become a trouble, if a flag was hoisted it would have become a different thing. Is Nigeria turning into a banana republic?

What's all this na
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by colestephan86: 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
eagleonearth:
I'm amazed

Nobody should harm this man as it will trigger a great pandemonium. People wear clothes emblazoned with US flags, even Ghana colours here in Nigeria, why should this man's case become a trouble, if a flag was hoisted it would have become a different thing. Is Nigeria turning into a banana republic?

What's all this na
And you have seen where criminals are using the GH or USA flag to cause problems?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by hammer567: 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2021
okeyglm:
go and restore Biafra from Nigeria army Mr. internet warrior. keyboard coward solider .

CHIWETALU IS AN OLD MAN.

CHIWETALU HAS CEMENTED HIS LEGACY AS A VETRAN ACTOR .

EVEN BETTER, HE HAS NOW ADDED THE BIAFRA CAUSE TO HIS NAME.

EVEN IF NIGERIA ARMY KILL HIM NOW, THEY HAVE ONLY HELP US TO ACHIEVE BIAFRA.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Franking: 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ayoefa:

OSU slave monkey.
Aba baby factory product of a 1000 sperm from village drunkards deposited into an olosho shit-hole useless mother. Lagos lagoon is your final destination.
Your unknown village drunkard idiotic father who deposited the worthless sperm into your shit-hole mother is worse than a fool.
Now get lost and FVCK off.

Jealous and pained nonentity, continue stewing in ur ignorance. Ode oshi.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by ddeola: 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
NA is just attacking the wrong person. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Abdoolbuster: 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
So he can deny IPOB in front of small boys with ordinary gun? I thought they used to say that some tribe no dey fear
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Rexymania(m): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
This one na Bleep up
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by GABRIEL6036: 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
Military regime grin grin in disguised as alagbada grin. Fear na your mate? The rising sun indeed grin
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Babastrong(m): 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
You don't have gut to stand with what you believe. Then tell me how it is going to become reality.
biafra agitators are cowards. They are prosaic people who are ruling by dream not reality.
This is one of them.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by hammer567: 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
Babastrong:
You don't have gut to stand with what you believe. Then tell me how it is going to become reality.
biafra agitators are cowards. They are prosaic people who are ruling by dream not reality.
This is one of them.

SEE AS A MAN CARRY FEELING PASS PREGNANT WOMAN?

U DONT KNOW THE WAY TO YOUR FATHER HOUSE?

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Tundex911: 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
Agu just turn to small pikin by Nigeria Army., Please who hear from Gumi??

Bubu administration sef lol
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by okeyglm: 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
hammer567:

CHIWETALU IS AN OLD MAN.

CHIWETALU HAS CEMENTED HIS LEGACY AS A VETRAN ACTOR .

EVEN BETTER, HE HAS NOW ADDED THE BIAFRA CAUSE TO HIS NAME.

EVEN IF NIGERIA ARMY KILL HIM NOW, THEY HAVE ONLY HELP US TO ACHIEVE BIAFRA.
same utopia Biafra you are not ready to fight for. how will Biafra come when ur internet warrior . keep deceiving yourself there
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by hammer567: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
okeyglm:
same utopia Biafra you are not ready to fight for. how will Biafra come when ur internet warrior . keep deceiving yourself there

BIAFRA WILL COME BY YOUR STUPIDITY AND IDIOCY.

NIGERIA IS A STUPID AND IDIOT COUNTRY.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by okuta007: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
eagleonearth:
I'm amazed

What's all this na

people wear shirts having the picture of karl marx and che guevara in the US and no one arrest them or maltreat them - why is this man being humiliated this way ? buhari is a fo o ol.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
Coward and useless soliders, 65yrs old man where they flex there muscles. Bandits and bokoharam is out waiting for you all and they know the outcome.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Hellonearth007: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
All our logo will be designed like this from today.
You can't kill idology.

Biafra till end

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by okeyglm: 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
hammer567:

BIAFRA WILL COME BY YOUR STUPIDITY AND IDIOCY.

NIGERIA IS A STUPID AND IDIOT COUNTRY.
if they born u well come to upper iweka and shout it now. ndi ujo
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Praktikals(m): 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Although am not a fan of biafra, oduduwa or an advocate of secession

But as a real niggar I understand that there is nothing wrong in wearing that attire
Comments like this makes me doubt your real niggar claim. How could you say there is nothing wrong write wearing the uniform of a proscribed group? Thats how you claimed that Messi is better than Ronaldo. Take time.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by okuta007: 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
AfroKnight:
He should own it with his chest.

That is the flag of Biafra.

Did any federal government ban these colours? Is it illegal to display this flag in Nigeria?

Organisations display different flags in front of their premises in public, so why is this flag a problem for Nigeria Army?

Will anyone who wants to attack them wear these colours? Are they dumb or desperately wicked or both?

They just wanted to oppress him. A gang of 3 or 4 men jumping an old man and they are not ashamed. They were so excited to manhandle him. They should cover their faces in shame.

They are cowards - if Agu had an AK - 47 with 4 other Biafrans having same weapons, can they do that to him ? The Nigerian Army as only good in brutalizing defenseless civilians - crazy morafakas
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Bigredmachine: 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
Decide2rise:
Buhari is a mad man and if you support his regime then you're equally mad

I don't have time to drag words with idiots like u... I don't support his regime, am only saying his regime does not respect the rights of Nigerian, and being that everyone knows this, we should be careful with what we do, if he's killed there now, his chapter will close and everyone will go about with his or her normal business

Abi u fit go tell buhari to him face say him na bad man, even though we know...

Please use ur brain before u quote me again... Ode
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by amuwo1980: 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bigredmachine:
This man think say na film him dey act for there...

By the time one or two go touch him body soul spirit him go know how far...

This is buhari regime, use ur head when u re doing somethings at times
Black African closer to the chimp than normal human, I keep on telling African Americans not to romanticize africa , we got ppl who think this way like u do there .
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Shikena(m): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
In the face of gun? Please forget that Igbo man no dey fear Naija comedians nonsense... I have seen several grown as$ Igbo men pick race like Usain Bolt when the condition is unfavorable. Na only goats no dey fear and they end up as pepper soup. What Baba Chiwetalu did there na tactical retreat - na indirect begging and appeal in the face of gun grin
osuofia2:
the actor was trying to prove to the Nigerian army that the cloth he was wearing has nothing to do with Biafra.

He said he was just wearing a colourful cloth with a sun on it and it had nothing to do with Biafra, adding that he was very educated and he knows what he is saying.

SEE AS OLD MAN DE MESS HIMSELF UP BECAUSE OF CHEAP FAME. HE GOT MORE THAN WHAT HE BARGAINED FOR . THUMBS UP TO NIGERIA ARMY.
I AM DISAPPOINTED IN CHIWETALAGU

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
Asshole.

endsarrrs:
#Fact

ESN/IPOB caused this directly or indirectly, let say the fact and stop beating
around the bush. But rather you people will always defend blindly. Continue
defending blindly. Igbos and unnecessary defending blindly when it comes
to tribe issue. North are religion fanatics, East are tribe fanatics. This is how
you people kept defending now till this issue got worse, instead of saying the
truth. Igbos are too touchy when it comes to their tribe, they would rather
keep defending blindly and attacking you when you say the truth instead of
admitting the obvious. But they can spend years finding fault, attacking and
criticizing others, but they can't take just one inch of criticism and bashing.

If ESN had operated like well disciplined and organised security outfit, it would have been hard for evil people to hijack the situation and commit crime with the name of ESN.
But ESN was rather, busy acting like terror group, touts, killing people, burning things, beating people. And now any killing that happens is being pinned on them.

-copied
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by wizseller: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
They see Gumi fraternise with bandits and terrorist but have never deemed it fit to call him to explain

Gumi even makes strong case for bandits, yet he is a untouchable sheik

eagleonearth:
I'm amazed

What's all this na

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Shikena(m): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
Emir01:
At a time where everywhere is tensed the elderly man shud treat carefully, soldiers are not happy losing colleagues. You can't wear cloth with Boko haram flag or inscriptions in front of soldiers except you want to touch their wound. This is not time to display unnecessarily. What about if they mistakenly gun him down for IPOB.
Good point.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by wizseller: 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
Is that the official banner of IPOB?
Did he ever tell you he was a member that you say he is denying them

Think before you write

Abdoolbuster:
So he can deny IPOB in front of small boys with ordinary gun? I thought they used to say that some tribe no dey fear
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by victorazy(m): 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
moscobabs:
And he went to buy Bread

He went to share 10k bread!

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Shikena(m): 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
brookz:
He's so dumb, why won't he own it and face the consequence of his actions.

Awon big fool.
Own wetin? grin grin
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
noleflendum:
coward he is denying his birthday right before 2 small boys with ordinary Dane Gun wink cheesy
by the way a whole tribe sold their beerfra birthday for mere VP slot to one Fulani Herdsman Atiku
if he misbehave fire his left leg at close range coward

Go and sit down what do you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg, Rita Dominic, Basketmouth, Kunle Afolayan, Yemi Alade Pictured / Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity / Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.