Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. (1017 Views)

Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue / Pls Someone Should Read And Come To My Rescue Plzzzz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. by pstemma1990: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2021
Good morning my fellow nairalanders, pls I need an urgent help... I've been owing my landlord some balance for some times now....

And he has really been very understanding with me... I've been able to raise 16k in my account....

I went to POS to withdraw since yesterday, but there's no network, so I collected the landlord's account number to transfer the money to him....

I can't really explain how it happened, I mistakenly recharged instead of transferring.... I went to 9mobile office, they said I should go to the bank, I went to bank (GTB) they said there's nothing that they can do about it....

Pls someone should come for my rescue, the landlord has been shouting since morning....

How do I sell this airtime now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. by budaatum: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2021
Wait. I'm quickly coming.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. by Davash222(m): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2021
budaatum:
Where are you going?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. by budaatum: 10:46am On Oct 08, 2021
Davash222:

Where are you going?

I'm quickly coming to ops rescue as commanded.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. by pstemma1990: 10:49am On Oct 08, 2021
budaatum:

I'm quickly coming to ops rescue as commanded.
I'm waiting patiently
Re: Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. by Xixtie(f): 10:50am On Oct 08, 2021
This happened to me one time, I wanted recharging 1k then I mistakenly recharged 10k. Went on google immediately to ask questions and I almost fell victim selling for these guys who help convert recharge cards for money which is genuine by the way but they charge like 30-40% or so which sounded so outrageously stupid. I finally called my bank customer care (Zenith) and they helped revert the transaction in less than 24 hours.
Don't know why GTB is saying they can't do anything about it. Go call their official handle out on twitter, trust me you will get their attention ASAP.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. by budaatum: 10:51am On Oct 08, 2021
pstemma1990:
I'm waiting patiently

Be waiting. I soon come.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. by endsarrrs(f): 10:58am On Oct 08, 2021
You guys above joke alot like clowns

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. by pstemma1990: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2021
Xixtie:
This happened to me one time, I wanted recharging 1k then I mistakenly recharged 10k. Went on google immediately to ask questions and I almost fell victim selling for these guys who help convert recharge cards for money which is genuine by the way but they charge like 30-40% or so which sounded so outrageously stupid. I finally called my bank customer care (Zenith) and they helped revert the transaction in less than 24 hours.
Don't know why GTB is saying that can't do anything about it. Go call their official handle out on twitter, trust me you will get their attention ASAP.
I'm not even in Twitter.... Is there no other way out?.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. by Xixtie(f): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2021
pstemma1990:
I'm not even in Twitter.... Is there no other way out?.
The other way out is to buy but MTN 75GB for 15k or endeavor to add #4,500 to the #15,500 and buy 120GB for 20k then flex it with your entire community since you no wan get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. by pstemma1990: 11:08am On Oct 08, 2021
Xixtie:

The other way out is to buy but MTN 75GB for 15k or endeavor to add #4,500 to the #15,500 and buy 120GB for 20k then flex it with your entire community since you no wan get sense.
it's 9 mobile not MTN
Re: Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. by ahnie: 11:22am On Oct 08, 2021
budaatum:
Why are you running,why!why!?why!!!
Why are you running?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. by budaatum: 11:24am On Oct 08, 2021
ahnie:

Why are you running,why!why!?why!!!
Why are you running?

Op said, "quickly", so I shouldn't exactly be dragging my feet I don't think.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. by Barcelona2021(m): 11:57am On Oct 08, 2021
Lots of comments without reasonable input.

Op, converting airtime to cash is not a rocket science.

I remember converting a 2k worth of airtime to cash with a website called www.aimtoget.com , though they deducted about 500 leaving me with 1500.

There are lots of app/site where you can convert airtime to cash.... Google is free.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. by Skyfornia(m): 11:57am On Oct 08, 2021
How you managed recharge instead of crEditing his account? So you mean you recharged his account number with airtime? How is that even possible? Stop confusing us..

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. by pstemma1990: 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
Skyfornia:
How you managed recharge instead of crEditing his account? So you mean you recharged his account number with airtime? How is that even possible? Stop confusing us..
I recharged my own account.. that's why I'm looking for how to sell it
Re: Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. by Skyfornia(m): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
pstemma1990:

Which network
Re: Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. by pstemma1990: 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
Skyfornia:

Which network
9 mobile
Re: Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. by Skyfornia(m): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
pstemma1990:
9 mobile

Sorry I don't use it, I for buy 3k or more from you if it's Airtel
Re: Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. by mastermaestro(m): 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
pstemma1990:

I am trying to imagine how it happened unless of course you are lying, or your village people blinded your eyes.
Buying airtime and transferring money involve two very different procedures. Maybe you are lying just to get cheap help. sad

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. by pstemma1990: 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
mastermaestro:

I am trying to imagine how it happened unless of course you are lying, or your village people blinded your eyes.
Buying airtime and transferring money involve two very different procedures. Maybe you are lying just to get cheap help. sad
na waa for some people, lying again, u can clearly see the transaction with date here, I never believed I could make such a mistake...

Re: Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. by pstemma1990: 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
Skyfornia:

Sorry I don't use it, I for buy 3k or more from you if it's Airtel
thanks, I appreciate for ur concern..
Re: Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. by mastermaestro(m): 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
pstemma1990:
na waa for some people, lying again, u can clearly see the transaction with date here, I never believed I could make such a mistake...

It is like saying I wanted to board a plane to Lagos, but I mistakenly trekked there. Very absurd! You can continue to post an unverifiable screenshot till eternity. Fact remains that the procedures for buying airtime and initiating money transfers are totally different. You must be lying somehow.

Anyway it's your headache. Keep deceiving yourself. sad

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. by pstemma1990: 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
mastermaestro:

It is like saying I wanted to board a plane to Lagos, but I mistakenly trekked there. Very absurd! You can continue to post an unverifiable screenshot till eternity. Fact remains that the procedures for buying airtime and initiating money transfers are totally different. You must be lying somehow.

Anyway it's your headache. Keep deceiving yourself. sad
if u don't have anything to say pls go to the next thread.... U haven't heard of such mistake B4? U saw the date and time with name there u are still saying rubbish... Did I ask u for money?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. by Maxymilliano(m): 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
pstemma1990:
if u don't have anything to say pls go to the next thread.... U haven't heard of such mistake B4? U saw the date and time with name there u are still saying rubbish... Did I ask u for money?
He raised a valid poser which you are yet to address properly.

From GT Bank App menu, you have the options below

- Accounts
- Transfers
- Make Money
- Quick Loans
- Cash Out
- Airtime & Data
- Bill Payments
- Sports and Gaming
- My Services
- Settings & Help
- Rate Us

He is only interested in how you could have mistaken Airtime & Date option for Transfers which is the first option on the list or you saying did the transaction absentmindedly before realizing your mistake ?

CC: mastermaestro
Re: Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. by pstemma1990: 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
Maxymilliano:

He raised a valid poser which you are yet to address properly.

From GT Bank App menu, you have the options below

- Accounts
- Transfers
- Make Money
- Quick Loans
- Cash Out
- Airtime & Data
- Bill Payments
- Sports and Gaming
- My Services
- Settings & Help
- Rate Us

He is only interested in how you could have mistaken Airtime & Date option for Transfers which is the first option on the list or you saying did the transaction absentmindedly before realizing your mistake ?

CC: mastermaestro
thanks for asking, at least u asked in a mature way, he was just calling me a liar for no reason....

I didn't use my internet banking for the transaction... I used my small phone with the *737# and the number I was supposed to send it was GTB as well...

So instead of pressing 4, maybe I pressed one... And since it was my direct line linked to my bank, account they didn't ask me to enter any pin or password...

I'm currently at 9 mobile office in wuse2.. they still said there's nothing that they can do about it.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. by Maxymilliano(m): 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
pstemma1990:
thanks for asking, at least u asked in a mature way, he was just calling me a liar for no reason....

I didn't use my internet banking for the transaction... I used my small phone with the *737# and the number I was supposed to send it was GTB as well...

So instead of pressing 4, maybe I pressed one... And since it was my direct line linked to my bank, account they didn't ask me to enter any pin or password...

I'm currently at 9 mobile office in wuse2.. they still said there's nothing that they can do about it.

Ok ... The bold part lend credence to your claims.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. by Vision101(m): 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
The world is a confused place. You don't know what to believe
Re: Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. by pstemma1990: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
Vision101:
The world is a confused place. You don't know what to believe
I understand u, but check my account, I didn't register it today... If I need help I'll gladly ask... I posted with evidence, if u see a made-up story u can easily tell...

I went to 9mobile office, they said there's nothing that they can do about it... I met someone outside that said he's going to buy it... I ended up selling it to him for 9000 naira .. so I lost 6500 minus my transportation....

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. by Vision101(m): 1:22am On Oct 09, 2021
@pstemma1990
I understand u, but check my account, I didn't register it today... If I need help I'll gladly ask... I posted with evidence, if u see a made-up story u can easily tell...

I went to 9mobile office, they said there's nothing that they can do about it... I met someone outside that said he's going to buy it... I ended up selling it to him for 9000 naira .. so I lost 6500 minus my transportation....

@me
Very sorry my dear. The Almighty will replenish you.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. by Makaveli217(m): 6:27am On Oct 09, 2021
pstemma1990:

You wouldn't have gone to the bank, You would have emailed the customer care, they would have reversed it. I had similar issue I just emailed them and they reversed it (Access).

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls Quickly Come To My Rescue.. by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 09, 2021
budaatum:

Op said, "quickly", so I shouldn't exactly be dragging my feet I don't think.

Bubu whats your own now?

If you can't help, why are you catching cruise with the ops predicament?
Stop now. Biko.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Who Patronise Prostitutes And Strippers / Can You Live With Your Mother Inlaw / Wife and Children, Beats Husband To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.