Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

What A Muslim Cleric Told Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What A Muslim Cleric Told Me (945 Views)

Video: Christians Are Adding Alcohol In Every Medicine Says A Muslim Cleric / Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" / Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Muslim Cleric Told Me by illicit(m): 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
I have both Muslim, pagan and christain backgrounds as a typical modern day African.

So this is not about hate or anti-Semitism

It's just common sense

An Alfa told me that his prophet told them that if a fly should perch on your food, you can still eat such food

Just make sure u catch the fly and insert it into the food then let it go undecided

I said why

He said the prophet explained that flies that perch and lay eggs on shit has two wings, sure

One wing carries diseases and the other carries the antidote

So if it first gave disease to your food, when u catch it and dip it into the food, it automatically puts the antidote into your food and now you can eat .... lipsrsealed

Honestly I lost respect for this man since that day....

I think you should know why

This man is supposedly a graduate and actually a teacher

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Muslim Cleric Told Me by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
What science taught him that?
Islamic science? Hm

1 Like

Re: What A Muslim Cleric Told Me by illicit(m): 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
Mercychen:
What science taught him that?
Islamic science? Hm

He was serious o, I believe he practises it

It was then I knew he could easily become an extremist because he has lost the voice of his education

He has lost the capability to reason just because of what he read in a very old book

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Muslim Cleric Told Me by Kdon2: 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2021
illicit:
I have both Muslim, pagan and christain backgrounds as a typical modern day African.

It's just common sense

An Alfa told me that his prophet told them that if a fly should perch on your food, you can still eat such food

Just make sure u catch the fly and insert it into the food then let it go undecided

I said why

He said the prophet explained that flies that perch and lay eggs on shit has two wings, sure

So if it first gave disease to your food, when u catch it and dip it into the food, it automatically puts the antidote into your food and now you can eat .... lipsrsealed

Religion only fools shallow brains. The fact that you go to school does not mean school goes through you.

2 Likes

Re: What A Muslim Cleric Told Me by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kdon2:
Religion only fools shallow brains. The fact that you go to school does not mean school goes through you.
Shallow brains? What exactly is a "shallow brain"? undecided
Re: What A Muslim Cleric Told Me by illicit(m): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Have you heard such before or something similar?
Re: What A Muslim Cleric Told Me by sagenaija: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
illicit:

It's just common sense

I said why

The interesting thing is that the average Moslem knows very little about the religion they profess. There are many tales from Arabia in their books.

What the Alfa said is ACTUALLY from their books. Here is the reference:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said "If a house fly falls in the drink of anyone of you, he should dip it (in the drink), for one of its wings has a disease and the other has the cure for the disease." (Sahih Al-Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 54, Number 537)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Muslim Cleric Told Me by Kdon2: 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Brain without ability to think deeply. Are you ok now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Muslim Cleric Told Me by finalboss(m): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
illicit:

It's just common sense

I said why

The problem with you guys is you don't actually listen very well, undecided because you just want open another meaningless thread.
Smh
Re: What A Muslim Cleric Told Me by illicit(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
finalboss:

The problem with you guys is you don't actually listen very well, undecided because you just want open another meaningless thread.
Smh

If I didn't listen, how did I hear all this
Re: What A Muslim Cleric Told Me by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kdon2:
Brain without ability to think deeply. Are you ok now?
According to the Op, the affa is a graduate. I have myself met doctors and professors who spew similar nonsense beliefs. This is more a mental problem than a brain problem to me, and no, I don't mean mental illness... I mean they are simply close-minded in the sense that wisdom now eludes them. undecided

3 Likes

Re: What A Muslim Cleric Told Me by Kdon2: 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
According to the Op, the affa is a graduate. I have myself met doctors and professors who spew similar nonsense beliefs. This is more a mental problem than a brain problem to me, and no, I don't mean mental illness... I mean they are simply close-minded in the sense that wisdom now eludes them. undecided

You are on point. But it all boils down to brain in the final analysis
Re: What A Muslim Cleric Told Me by Nobody: 4:49am On Oct 09, 2021
illicit:

It's just common sense

I said why

First step in becoming a Muslim is replacing your brain with sawdust.

2 Likes

Re: What A Muslim Cleric Told Me by michlins(m): 7:53am On Oct 13, 2021
A Christian graduate told me that the sun is stagnant

1 Like

Re: What A Muslim Cleric Told Me by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:00am On Oct 13, 2021
Well before the fake there must be the original somewhere, so try to find the truth about God or condemn everything all together! smiley

1 Like

Re: What A Muslim Cleric Told Me by MightySparrow: 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
illicit:

It's just common sense

I said why

His prophet has erased his sense and education.

1 Like

Re: What A Muslim Cleric Told Me by MightySparrow: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
michlins:

He may be right in his ignorance, if his prophet told him that, he has his gray matter replaced with pap.

1 Like

Re: What A Muslim Cleric Told Me by Redcarpet2011: 10:27am On Oct 17, 2021
illicit:

It's just common sense

I said why

Wow.

1 Like

Re: What A Muslim Cleric Told Me by Incredible128: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2021
michlins:
but the sun is stagnant na! If u choose to look at it from DAT angle; it's the earth that moves round the sun and not vice versa

1 Like

Re: What A Muslim Cleric Told Me by michlins(m): 10:51am On Oct 17, 2021
Incredible128:
but the sun is stagnant na! If u choose to look at it from DAT angle; it's the earth that moves round the sun and not vice versa
I don't know how to respond to you. Kindly use Google search on your phone
Re: What A Muslim Cleric Told Me by Incredible128: 11:04am On Oct 17, 2021
michlins:
I don't know how to respond to you. Kindly use Google search on your phone
grin grin grin grin grin I'm using layman's view na! Is there anything wrong with dat? We're not going in depth into science na! cry grin grin
Re: What A Muslim Cleric Told Me by michlins(m): 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
Incredible128:
grin grin grin grin grin I'm using layman's view na! Is there anything wrong with dat? We're not going in depth into science na! cry grin grin
the moon dey follow am up and down. After this sky we are seeing,na God and heaven remain
Re: What A Muslim Cleric Told Me by Incredible128: 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
michlins:
the moon dey follow am up and down. After this sky we are seeing,na God and heaven remain
grin grin grin
Re: What A Muslim Cleric Told Me by illicit(m): 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Life And Immortality / Red Mosque Extremists, Hypocrisy And Giving Muslims A Bad Name! / Jesus' Transfiguration - On Which Mountian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.